• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Christianity + Occult

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
A woman living close by, some years ago took up with a semi-Christian church that promised her a place in heaven.

She told me that since she gave all her worries to her god, things have been working out well.

And I recalled passing by her local church where there was a large wedding party and seeing that all the older males had entities like black octopuses sitting on their heads with tentacles into their brains.

And I wondered what sort of being was helping this woman.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A woman living close by, some years ago took up with a semi-Christian church that promised her a place in heaven.

She told me that since she gave all her worries to her god, things have been working out well.

And I recalled passing by her local church where there was a large wedding party and seeing that all the older males had entities like black octopuses sitting on their heads with tentacles into their brains.

And I wondered what sort of being was helping this woman.

Well i just read a post from you, saying something about a soul having 12 bodies, so what do you think????

Btw I find the 12 apostles with a secret 13 and a 14th leader quite the nonsense especially the way you seem to combine it. BUT when thinking about the whore of babylon, who rides the beast with 7 heads, i am i clined to think this is how families are made/set up and when grown bigger a society.

It is also how masonry works when involved in cornerstones...

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Parallel timelines cause quite a complexity in human experience.

Could humans have invented parallel processing if it did not already exist as a natural principle?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I prayed and usually I won the lost money back within a few minutes. I’ve also done a lot candle magic with good results. ”Ask and you shall receive”.
Y'know, maybe God loves you in particular, because that's something I'm pretty sure that's the kinda stuff they tell you not to pray for. XD

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It is not uncommon to have familiar spirits that in past lives were used for finding treasure and are now used for winning lotteries etc.

Reaction score
Awards
Can you be Christian while still practicing occult rituals or is it seen as blasphemous? Is anyone here a Christian and if so how do they reconcile the two?
From Raymond Bucklands Book of Spirit Communication, yes, and the answer is found in 1 Corinthians 4:20-21; 12 and 14.
There are references to working of miracles and other gifts. A group of exorcists was seen by and puzzled a disciple. He asked his teacher abiut it and was told basically if they are with us they arent against us.
Im a Christian, at least in respect and honor of love and truth and life and light. Yet my roots are Celtic (Scottish-Irish-Welsh), and a wise man, a magi to be. Some of us act as seers, some of us act as magi. Rosicrucians are close along this line.

Reaction score
Awards
Also, keep in mind that we are told "And I will bless him whom blesses thee, and curse him whom curses you"; In Psalms 119 we have seven stanzas of the 22 hebrew letters. Psalms 109 is essentially used for cursing.
Now, I have had one moment with a Satanist and a Hoodooer, and while I was being confused by one ranting, I heard the other chanting an unknown tongue in another room. I spoke up and both ceased. So, discernment is also a gift, and some of us have to walk through dark to get to the light, and at that, hopefully like a Pied Piper.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Does the Bible differentiate between magic and witchcraft? It does. I notice that the Bible does not condemn magic, rather it condemns witchcraft (magic done through the power of any other spirit aside from YHVH or the witch's own personal power). Magic in and of itself is not condemned, especially if we go back and read the Hebrew.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Does the Bible differentiate between magic and witchcraft? It does. I notice that the Bible does not condemn magic, rather it condemns witchcraft (magic done through the power of any other spirit aside from YHVH or the witch's own personal power). Magic in and of itself is not condemned, especially if we go back and read the Hebrew.
Yes, many Bible figures tapped into Gods power, Moses, Samson, Balaam, Elijah, Elisha, the prophets.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I for myself am still a bit confused about what can and can't be done in islam. The qoran however is against soothsayers. So no soothing others, but telling truth. I also know the qoran differentiates between the magick moses uses and the magick others used. There is no explanation why other then the story telling that the other wizards couldnt see tru moses witchcraft. (cant remember the story, but its also in the bible. Something about a king ordering wizards to show what they can do) imho that has to do with being aligned with the universe.

Also, and i dont know how that was back in the days, it is quite common for a moslim wizard to work with the beings who swore an oath at the gate of babylon.

Solomon working with djinns was also not a problem. Just like the queen of sheba could use her divine feminine magick. (those two had quite the love story i have to say😋)

Even today in morrocco there are groups, who use spirit possession as healing in a similar sense as voudouisants do and it is still islam and ok to use.

The overall ruling to my understanding is that one cant put other gods next to allah, one should be properly aligned with the universe and be/work/tell/show Truth.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
An
I for myself am still a bit confused about what can and can't be done in islam. The qoran however is against soothsayers. So no soothing others, but telling truth. I also know the qoran differentiates between the magick moses uses and the magick others used. There is no explanation why other then the story telling that the other wizards couldnt see tru moses witchcraft. (cant remember the story, but its also in the bible. Something about a king ordering wizards to show what they can do) imho that has to do with being aligned with the universe.

Also, and i dont know how that was back in the days, it is quite common for a moslim wizard to work with the beings who swore an oath at the gate of babylon.

Solomon working with djinns was also not a problem. Just like the queen of sheba could use her divine feminine magick. (those two had quite the love story i have to say😋)

Even today in morrocco there are groups, who use spirit possession as healing in a similar sense as voudouisants do and it is still islam and ok to use.

The overall ruling to my understanding is that one cant put other gods next to allah, one should be properly aligned with the universe and be/work/tell/show Truth.
an interesting point, in the Bible Balaam was a prophet of God and he had spiritual gifts even higher then Moses, yet he corrupted them for evil, he was a magician for hire I suppose.

the two magicians who opposed Moses in pharaohs court were supposedly his sons, look up 2 Timothy 3:8 as they are named as opposing Moses.

they were unimpressed by Moses as they also could tap into the occult forces, it wasn’t until later that Moses started doing stuff that deg8ed nature and pharaoh became scared, yet God was controlling him not to change (mind control 😉)

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Sufism is Muslim mysticism

I’ve heard stories of guys in the desert who have skulls n channel the dead through the skull to talk to people, idk if thats Sufism