• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Christianity + Occult

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have some arabic texts with things in it that westerners would call black magic or in other cases lhp. The texts keep it neutral, but are always written in the name of Allah. So what you write about using skulls could very well fit in that person's paradigm about what it means to be with god instead of against god. And that makes it part of sufism imo.

It would be quite the boring life if we all aligned with the same things.

Also the arabian world is overall more down to earth. So where modern man thinks oww scary a skull, they actually have less of such disconnection with life and death.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Bible isn’t literal. The books of the prophets are full of poetic writings like the creation story or what Christians love to spout as verses about hell

the Bible is a book of moral and occult truths if you know the occult, Christians and Muslims supposedly all believe in the Bible yet they all oppose each other and Christians and Muslims add onto it.

the Bible really is only the five Books of Moses....that is the entirety of what a Jew must believe and do, non Jews have other laws.

the writings of the prophets etc were written at a time when learning Torah was banned, so they studied the prophets instead.

the prophetic writings contain occult truths I’m sure as these were men and woman who through techniques could attune themselves to the upper realm. But the mission of the prophet was to lead the nation back to serving God....that’s all, not add new laws or messages, having said that it’s not against Judaism to believe in mystical truths or even lack of such...as long as you adhere to the law

anyway there’s stuff I’ve heard about in Kabbalah I can’t even wrap my mind around

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Who said you need to take it literally? Even strict churches (one of my backgrounds) don't take everything literally. And even if one would, spiritual life is still possible tru it. A different life then people on this site are pursuing, but it would still also be in the occult side of life.

The prophets were and are still guides towards a life closer to god. One could see then as examples and try to be like them or use their stories as teachings.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Who said you need to take it literally? Even strict churches (one of my backgrounds) don't take everything literally. And even if one would, spiritual life is still possible tru it. A different life then people on this site are pursuing, but it would still also be in the occult side of life.

The prophets were and are still guides towards a life closer to god. One could see then as examples and try to be like them or use their stories as teachings.
I use to go to a fundamentalist church, it always cracks me up how if the Bible says hell is forever they go oh yes that’s literal, God has a giant oven he’ll cook you in

but if you ask them say, what about the church being able to perform miracles, or woman not being in leadership roles, or heaven being a literal physical place with gold streets they go...oh well that we don’t agree with lol.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hehehe very recognizable mider. My sweet grandma used to tell me that one day when she would be already death, but i would still be alive jesus would come down on a cloud. What would come after that and why she never told me. For her that was gods Truth and boy oh boy did i carry that story and felt guilty with sin for long...

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hehehe very recognizable mider. My sweet grandma used to tell me that one day when she would be already death, but i would still be alive jesus would come down on a cloud. What would come after that and why she never told me. For her that was gods Truth and boy oh boy did i carry that story and felt guilty with sin for long...
I think most people need to believe they’ll be saved or someone will fix everything 😁

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There is an account that Moses remembered a past life in which technology was hidden in the Great Pyramid. He recovered the rod at least and parted the Red Sea etc. In that account the Pharaoh pursued the Israelites to capture the technology not the people.

It is said that the Nazi engineers exploring in southern France were after the same technology - reputedly recovered by the Templars from deep in the Temple Mount in Jerusalem

CluckRaw

Visitor
Reaction score
There's a pretty big energy well under the Giza Pyramid. Some people call the Pyramids "radio towers" but i think the stone acts more like a seal for energy.
For OP: The bible is a grimoire or a reflection of reality to modify your present reality. Priests process the bible and use it for lessons about what's going on in current life. There's proper biblical ways to use cell phones and that spooks me. Use the electric powered scrying mirror to confirm other people are doing the same Jesus thang. But that was because sanctioned priests probably looked for clues about communication in the bible or the use of all tools is fair game for the proper work. Some Amish communities use power tools and freezers, but would spit on a video game console.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There's a pretty big energy well under the Giza Pyramid. Some people call the Pyramids "radio towers" but i think the stone acts more like a seal for energy.
For OP: The bible is a grimoire or a reflection of reality to modify your present reality. Priests process the bible and use it for lessons about what's going on in current life. There's proper biblical ways to use cell phones and that spooks me. Use the electric powered scrying mirror to confirm other people are doing the same Jesus thang. But that was because sanctioned priests probably looked for clues about communication in the bible or the use of all tools is fair game for the proper work. Some Amish communities use power tools and freezers, but would spit on a video game console.
Interesting, ive heard similar hypothesis, in The Bible the Ark 9f the Covenant was basically like a earthly conduit for God, only the high priest could enter its presence once a year.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting, ive heard similar hypothesis, in The Bible the Ark 9f the Covenant was basically like a earthly conduit for God, only the high priest could enter its presence once a year.

Probably worth its own thread.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Have you noticed that the occult books and practices that are common today came from the foundation of Christian thaumaturgists and all? Christianity is the basis of all of this and what we are seeing are offshoots or more precisely, derivations.

Many are unfortunately uncomfortable with the idea that they can call on the Christian God probably due to they're past experiences or personal opinions. We should understand that whatever we may have been taught or conditioned that never got us close to God is good enough to stop us from doing what the original fathers of thaumaturgy did, and that is call on Him for our magical work.

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
There is an account that Moses remembered a past life in which technology was hidden in the Great Pyramid. He recovered the rod at least and parted the Red Sea etc. In that account the Pharaoh pursued the Israelites to capture the technology not the people.

It is said that the Nazi engineers exploring in southern France were after the same technology - reputedly recovered by the Templars from deep in the Temple Mount in Jerusalem
very interesting.. Afaik, Nazis were using edge science and magick to communicate with other dimensions and aliens. Thule & Vril Gesellschafts and Maria Orsic. But they were thinking that Christianity did add so much nonsense to magick and just for that reason they say Himler did found a special group to understand the matter in a scientific way, or in a more purified way. The with commandos .. or some sort of the name.

If the lore is true it's said that they made some machines and UFos with the help of Orsic.

At first, it seems totally non-sense but The Operation High Jump is quite an interesting story too.

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Can you be Christian while still practicing occult rituals or is it seen as blasphemous? Is anyone here a Christian and if so how do they reconcile the two?
You can. I know many good Christian who practice healing for the good of people.

Magick is -if you excuse my analogy- is like "karate". You can use it to beat people ( which may return to you in a way one day somehow ), or as a good Christian, you may use it to help people. Magick is not bad or good; only people are bad.

Magick does not just exist to affect reality; prayers, with a strong will, do the same almost, magick is a way to ascend yourself.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not sure if my opinion on this is relevant because I come from a country that likes to be seen as enlightened regarding faith and personal life choices.
For the longest time nobody cared if you are straight, gay, transvestite or whatever. And I honestly have never seen or heard magic or witchcraft being condemned here in my lifetime.
Here in NL, the South is considered Catholic and the rest of the country Protestant. But most are just so in name.

I believe there is a God but my beliefs in who or what he is, and what he wants, are fluid. I don't see any problem with being an occultist and believing in God.