• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Clearing exams

Someone's asking for help!

Slytherin

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I would prefer entering the Akashic Records by astral projection and getting the August SAT, IOQM, INMO, JEE Main and JEE Advanced question paper. But sadly I can't astral project, I directly send tendrils of Ki, Aura, Psi sometimes individually or syncretize to connect to the universal energy field and telepathically transfer the question and the reply comes telepathically, which sometimes gives erroneous results. Also no entity except Halphas has ever agreed to materialize in front of me, most prefer telepathic communication and sometimes my mind plays tricks. So anyone got an easy, more reliable suggestion for divination or can someone give me the August SAT, IOQM, INMO, JEE Main and JEE Advanced question paper (a part of it would be appropriated too)

gopu1990

Neophyte
Reaction score
hi. can you teach me how to send tendrils of Ki,aura,psi? how do u perceive the information that you send?

Slytherin

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
hi. can you teach me how to send tendrils of Ki,aura,psi? how do u perceive the information that you send?
Well, for Ki Aura learn Qigong (some write call Ki as Qi, Chi) and Ki and Aura are 2 sides of the same coin. Martial arts like Hap Ki Do might help too. For Psi, there are multiple sites but basically after multiple trials, you will exactly see the energy getting directed by your mind

gopu1990

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well, for Ki Aura learn Qigong (some write call Ki as Qi, Chi) and Ki and Aura are 2 sides of the same coin. Martial arts like Hap Ki Do might help too. For Psi, there are multiple sites but basically after multiple trials, you will exactly see the energy getting directed by your mind
thats great. can u suggest me a good book to learn qigong?