• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Community Open Source Projects

Reaction score
Awards
I have a set of unix security scripts to be a realtime hack monitor.
Past that, in other threes I posted source code I was working on, one a space travel simulator, the other an electronic breadboard, a binary calculator, runaway stats sample population, etc. One I will be working on is a Python script to Harden a Linux/Unix OS.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
Post automatically merged:

I have a set of unix scripts to act as a security monitor, they could use a professional touch.
I am learning Python and Julia, to write a program for runaways that displays a motivational message and a help number on LED readers.
I have thought of Goetia seals as engineering, alchemical, or possibly electronic "parts", when put together might be something.
Same with angel seals. I might try working with that idea. The Ark was a form of communication, the seals may be as well.

Last edited: