• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Completing the Great Work

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
for what is the thought form being used?
I was expecting this, that's why I made the comparison with Mickey Mouse.
As stories come out of pedophiles working at Disneyland : is that Mickey's fault?

Don't get me wrong, i fully understand that many people feel hurt by the church and it's members - either because they were personally effected or because of some other reason.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why not ask ourselves if jesus is similar to horus and jesus is a carrier of past sins, what the hell did horus wrong????

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Why not ask ourselves if jesus is similar to horus and jesus is a carrier of past sins, what the hell did horus wrong????
Jesus isn't the same as Horus, just as Santa Claus isn't the same as Sinterklaas. Just inspiration for the next creation 😉

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So yazata then why not think of the overlapping and evolving symbolism. When things overlap there often is a subconscious reason a hint so to say or for the ones who like occult history, a storyline for research. I know for example for a fact that here in the netherlands are spots that align exactly the way the pyramids did and there are many many lion pits and other things that resonate with our dutch subconscious, but gotten overwritten by Christianity. The interconnection is still in our landscape, but most fail to see it. Not really a problem of course, but when you reach for the great work it might be a good thing to see that after they cut osiris into pieces, his bodyparts fell to the ground and his dick into the see. Silly fish ate it though.

Lots and lots of symbolism, lovemagick and a forgotten guilttrip.

Imo the stories of old continue in the newer ones, especially when they arise in the same area as egyptian lore and the abrahamic religions do.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
So yazata then why not think of the overlapping and evolving symbolism. When things overlap there often is a subconscious reason a hint so to say or for the ones who like occult history, a storyline for research. I know for example for a fact that here in the netherlands are spots that align exactly the way the pyramids did and there are many many lion pits and other things that resonate with our dutch subconscious, but gotten overwritten by Christianity. The interconnection is still in our landscape, but most fail to see it. Not really a problem of course, but when you reach for the great work it might be a good thing to see that after they cut osiris into pieces, his bodyparts fell to the ground and his dick into the see. Silly fish ate it though.

Lots and lots of symbolism, lovemagick and a forgotten guilttrip.

Imo the stories of old continue in the newer ones, especially when they arise in the same area as egyptian lore and the abrahamic religions do.
Yes, but in another thread this idea also came up. When for instance Hermes "morphed into" Mercurius not all traits were carried over and some new ones were acquired. I wonder if some entities are like : "yeah, I'm done with burnt rams, let me put on another suit and tell them I like their own blood instead".

So I do think that Horus is a forerunner of Jesus, but not the same.
Your mentioning of Osiris' dick makes me think of the South Park episode about fish sticks 😅

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
True, but when i think about my travels, the great work and egyptian lore, i know for a fact that i dived into the see searching for osiris dick. Strangely enough we have a nofap topic here on wf, but in my mind with the great work in my subconscous goal, that might have to do with them not wanting and needing to have osiris dick.

It sounds strange, but in order to become a hermaphrodite spiritually one shoudnt become the fish that ate osiris dick. Especially when not in a relationship otherwise ones energy can become succubi like. 😉

Now who has all these fish in the holy see???? Still words of old....

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As the legend goes, Horus was the result of artificial impregnation of the widow Isis, quite possibly using DNA directly. I suspect that in absence of human knowledge of such technology, a simple cover story was provided.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So in the sense of your version dna manipulation was haram. Which is the biggest nonsense ever. I rather think they patented it and created a scheme to make money out of it. And with money i mean anything obtainable and liked in their eyes.

(btw, its still great work talk, just a little bit strange🤔)

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
How did this thread go from "Completing the Great Work" to "Is Jesus Horus"?

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
There are so many Christians here, which just seems weird to me.

If your grandma is dying and believes that her suffering is about to end and she will soon sit at the feet of the Lord in eternal peace - is that a bad thing?
There's no way to answer that. For all we know, grandma discovered that it's not all eternal peace and is spending the entirety of her existence being super pissed because she was lied to. And man, my grandma could get SUPER pissed. I bet she'd be a full on poltergeist.

I generally agree with Roma, especially after reading things such as Antiquities of the Jews. Jesus probably wasn't a real person, but he is definitely a thought form (regardless of whether he was a real person or not, he can be BOTH), which gives "Jesus" power.

I can say with 100% certainty that the Jesus right wing American Neo-nazi nut jobs worship literally never existed. It would've been virtually impossible for a baby to be born in Bethlehem and be completely white, with blonde hair and blue eyes, but that form is worshipped by millions of people, which likely does ascribe it SOME power. Unfortunately.

The original question appears to have gotten lost, but I blame the OP for bringing Jesus into the question at all. It's all their fault. :)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well simple jesus was to carry sins and symbolically is similar to horus. So where did you leave your sins and get rebirthed? Dont ask osiris cause hes still looking like a stitched together zombie....

For the rest these gods/concepts/egregores are things one can learn from and are in many subconscious ways relatable to personal gnosis and can lead to the evolvement of the great work.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I imagine some who are working on completing the Great Work do not wish to be GodKing of Earth, but do it because it is merely a part of who they are that they feel they must be: it is their communion with all nature.

In fact, I'm not entirely sure whether someone can complete the whole thing while even wanting that. The two seem critically opposed.

I suppose someone could complete the first half and naively say "this is what the universe is! Its just math, no afterlife! FREE FOR ALL!" without actually reading the first few chapters of that math's output, nor understanding the implications of the present universal cycle becoming horizontally integrated in the next Epoch. It would require completely ignoring the birth of The Epic Cycle "in the beginning", and ignoring the fact that ethics is math, and that math proves out the reasons to act "ethically" even in a deterministic system.

I guess I just started this thread because I really want to consider the consequences of such choices, and I think they need to be considered and perhaps consented to before entirely going into it, before enlightenment really happens.

In many ways this is really a discussion of "what do you do when your accomplishments make you an unavoidably public figure?"

Or as stated in Bruce Almighty, "You can't tell anybody you're God; believe me, you don't want that kind of attention."

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
naively say "this is what the universe is! Its just math, no afterlife!

Pythagoras told us that numbers are alive. That is certainly my experience when building mathematical models of economies. The gestalt of the economy could get quite upset - for example with solar numbers on one side of the equation and lunar numbers on the other sided.

And if numbers are alive, then geometric forms may also be alive

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Pythagoras told us that numbers are alive. That is certainly my experience when building mathematical models of economies. The gestalt of the economy could get quite upset - for example with solar numbers on one side of the equation and lunar numbers on the other sided.

And if numbers are alive, then geometric forms may also be alive

It isn't the individual numbers that come alive; rather life is a story told by their progression, if you know how to read it or listen to it.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If the smallest parts are alive then perhaps the whole is also alive

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Jarhyn: i totally get your drift. I remember a text supposedly from imam ali, where he says similar only without the doubt and in full acceptance and there are other sufi saints who have had a big moment where they proclaim godhead. Some got killed after that.

You were being reasonable to yourself and took heed before diving in. That is imho enlightenment. Dont make it bigger then it is. Enlightenment for me was trusting a game developper with a rabbit. 💖😉

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego I was off the forum for a few months - busy with work and other stuff. I've noticed you have a new picture.

Can I just say the difference between this and the old one is night and day.

You look so much more relaxed and happy, a really positive vibe is coming off this. I'm just curious.. have you had some great internal or external experience, or has change crept on slowly?

Happy to see you looking well.

Love G

Reaction score
Awards
This photo was actually taken when I'd just got back to Michigan from Virginia, and was with my Dad despite being temporarily homeless.
I look pretty much the same, just a little less beard these days :)