• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Conjuring Spells?

alexis_aquarian

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello all! I am an occultist and I'm writing a graphic novel that deals with spellwork. Does anyone know of a grimoire I could access that includes a conjuring spell? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum Alexis.
Conjuring spells I don't know. Most conjuring in times past through several prayers/invocations. Even in Hoodoo conjure. A.E. Waite has several in his books of Ceremonial Magic, Black Magick and Pacts. There are several grimoires that leap to mind...
Barrett, "The Magus".
Agrippa, "Three Books of Occult Pilosophy".
"The Black Pullet".
"The Red Dragon".
Karlsson, "Qabalah, Qlippoth and Goetic Magic".

Hope this helps and again, welcome to the forum!

alexis_aquarian

Visitor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Alexis.
Conjuring spells I don't know. Most conjuring in times past through several prayers/invocations. Even in Hoodoo conjure. A.E. Waite has several in his books of Ceremonial Magic, Black Magick and Pacts. There are several grimoires that leap to mind...
Barrett, "The Magus".
Agrippa, "Three Books of Occult Pilosophy".
"The Black Pullet".
"The Red Dragon".
Karlsson, "Qabalah, Qlippoth and Goetic Magic".

Hope this helps and again, welcome to the forum!
Thank you so much, this is fantastic. I actually just got a copy of The Black Pullet as a gift, but I have only read a little. Much obliged!!! 🙂

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Not exactly what you want
But you might want to take a look at Black Easter and The Devils Day
both novels, a bored weapon dealer gets a Magician to unleash all the demons of hell.
The methodology is accurate so you don't have to go spend the next 5 years just studying the what's what
Also covers quite a few grimoires and mentions.

alexis_aquarian

Visitor
Reaction score
Not exactly what you want
But you might want to take a look at Black Easter and The Devils Day
both novels, a bored weapon dealer gets a Magician to unleash all the demons of hell.
The methodology is accurate so you don't have to go spend the next 5 years just studying the what's what
Also covers quite a few grimoires and mentions.
Wow, thank you!! Those also sound super awesome just to read for fun! Thanks for the rec!!!!

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Well yeah, if you are trying to write with magick in mind you might as well look at how it's been done so far
Without it being Harry Potter of course.
Since it seems i had the right idea you might also look at how other practitioners wrote novels
Crowley has..... Daughter of the moon - i think?
Dion Fortune has a bunch, in fact i would recommend you stick to Dion Fortune on all sides
she is both a high rank practitioner and writer.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hi,
some things that might be attained broadly as a possibility that can work more as a single unit are these types of magic which can even be for one particular/needed spell or a certain special overall type of magic in a way.
also Merlin of Manitou videos are pretty helpful I found being in easy alignment with miracle powers like Jesus.
Post automatically merged:

Deepak Chopras Chopra Well channel on YouTube can help explain the ahimsa flourishing quantum body understanding. the fine structure constant for quantum physics is a cool understanding for the fabric and dimensions of reality.

The journey that could be created based off of things this videos touches on could help.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
a conjuring spell?
Conjure: Middle English (also in the sense ‘oblige by oath’): from Old French conjurer ‘to plot or exorcise’, from Latin conjurare ‘band together by an oath, conspire’ (in medieval Latin ‘invoke’), from con- ‘together’ + jurare ‘swear’.

My own view is that obliging an entity to arrive/appear is an outdated practice. It gets the relationship off on the wrong foot

I find right relationship is more likely to establish a trusting relationship - unless of course the target entity is known to be predatory or adverse.

I live on a creek and one of my neighbors, just along the same creek, commented how peaceful was the view into the creek from my place (as compared with his). The reason is that I have a constructive relationship with the elemental of the creek. The peacefulness in the creek only exists just next to my place.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Also some cool lively structure feed for a story could be that the practitioner/experiencer could enter deep meditative sleep or sleep like states that they do really meet aliens or other time lines or close by but different dimensions and then they unite again later for certain holy tasks by I’m guessing maybe portal spells or intensifying influence traces that come from their experience together or other teachings or energies that can come from them as a gift through conjuring portallike spell without being there.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all! I am an occultist and I'm writing a graphic novel that deals with spellwork. Does anyone know of a grimoire I could access that includes a conjuring spell? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Streve Savedow has some works that contain conjurings. Look at his "Goetic Evocation" or "The Magician's Workbook." He claims to have called up physical manifestations of demons from the Lesser Key. So maybe don't go declaiming aloud. Make a few changes when you quote the book in your novel.(Yeah, yeah everyone---I know it's perfectly safe. Just like the pistol I shot myself with was unloaded.)