• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Constructing an intelligence and inventory raid on the subconscious

Reaction score
Awards
Is this typically fdone through hypnosis, or can other methods derive information on what is contained as a whole in the subconscious, so that new subconscious seeds can be sown and the other seeds plucked out?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The subconcious is extremly large. Like. lets say an ocean, only larger. Plus it is connected with all other subconsciousnesses in the world and beyond. You simply get no grip on it because it is so large.
There is however a preconsciousness. A kind if border. With that you can play in your dreams, trance or hypnosis.

I suggest you start by listening to it and by understanding.

Reaction score
Awards
Im with you, Im getting it.

How exactly does one tune into and listen to preconsciousness?

Reaction score
Awards
Wha tis frightening to me here - yet amazed and fascinated by it at the same time - that the mechanisms of mutual subconsciousness, and the seeds continually planted.

In this light, it is a battle between dark and light, as we have a few issues here:
1. I probably dont want what you want, personally
2. Our aspirations are probably not the same
3. If the sum total seeds tend toward darkness, the world has the possibility of going dark, and vice versa with light.
4. I may not know how to get rid of subconscious seeds or tares or trees that are not in my best interest.

Thats why to slightly alarms me.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One part of the subconscious manages physical balance and also digestion and healing.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
... it controls breath. Balances hormones. Thats why I suggested to stick to the border. It contains a filter, not much harm can be done.

See it as a well meaning alien that loves you. Probably way more intelligent than your consciousness. And way older.

You can communicate respectful. Automatic drawing or writing. Dream seeding and interpreting.
Learn its language and way of thinking and talking. There is so much.