• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Contact with a daemon by simply reciting its enn for thirty seconds??

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
I am trying to get to know daemon Sargatanas. Didn't find much online except the balg forums have a long thread about people contacting him. So, I found his enn on youtube and after memorizing it I started speaking it out loud. After 10 sec I remembered I should speak "as if" the spiritworld hears me, this I do by visualizing myself into outer space seeing earth and stars and maintaining the thought that the whole cosmos can hear me. So the second I did that (while continuing to speak the enn), my body starts shaking and especially my head quickly from side to side. The same reaction I get with pathworking visualization. I didn't task Sargatanas with anything since it was first contact, I just told him I will bask in his energy and meditate. Which I did by putting on his enn on youtube recited 108 times by a female voice, lowered the volume to barely audible. I then recited the enn calmly over the yt voice 108 times, after which I simply observed shit thru my third eye. I was laying down on my bed and all of a sudden, I feel a clear spiritual/psychic energy enter me from I'm guessing the lowest chakra. It felt physically good, like when you orgasm but smaller and more spiritual. Any ideas what might have gone on there?? Does anybody have results from enn use only?

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
How do you know it is really his?
Don't know for sure but there are a lot of people in the BALG forums claiming success with that specific enn and the sigil in their rituals. The daemon seems to specialize in making women lust and obsess about youand contact you for sex, if you are a man.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
He’s saying that getting someone to use for sex would bring you karmic debt

too bad he doesn’t just come out n say it, he has to be a dipshit n act like a guru

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
How do you know it is really his?
Idk Roma, do you think the Spirit gave it to mankind or do you think humans used it so often to contact him it just became his? Hmmmm

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
He’s saying that getting someone to use for sex would bring you karmic debt

too bad he doesn’t just come out n say it, he has to be a dipshit n act like a guru
I don't really believe in karma. Anyways why would two persons enjoying sex with each other be bad? It's not like the woman would be an emotionless sex slave robot even if you used magick to increase your odds.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't really believe in karma. Anyways why would two persons enjoying sex with each other be bad? It's not like the woman would be an emotionless sex slave robot even if you used magick to increase your odds.
Because you’re using a demon to manipulate them.

personally I guess it depends on how you’d use the magic, to increase her attraction or force her

karma is just a term to describe the system of cosmic justice

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the woman would be an emotionless sex slave robot
Many Eastern European women are captured by the slave trade and a natural defense is to go through the motions of sex but without any emotion.

Do the men notice?

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
Many Eastern European women are captured by the slave trade and a natural defense is to go through the motions of sex but without any emotion.

Do the men notice?
Maybe some notice but that's not what lust magick does. People have free will and any magick is just influence. You don't do a ritual to gain the obsession of a hooker, just a normal woman.

Utterlysneaky

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't see any big difference between getting a nice haircut, new cologne, taking care of your skin and hitting the gym, compared to doing some magickal influence in order to get laid. Both are different methods that work the same thing

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps others use magical influence to get you to do things.

I recall a woman that used to steal money to buy cigarettes for friends. She complained to me that 5 minutes later she would forget that she has stolen it.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
General Occult Discussion
SUBTOPIC: Contact with a daemon by simply reciting its enn for thirty seconds??

• Identities You have no chance to establishing

Centh, et al,

Deities, Angels, Deamons, ... All these supernatural entities are very difficult to contact in any manner. It is not like they are indexed on the system and ready to be call up just for the cost of a quarter.

There are local recommended protocols, but no one can find a strict methodology - "It must be done this way." Just as King Solomon did in his day. Of course this is connected to the faith-based direction, on the spiritual side of the house. They are not looking for evidence of energy.

Most Respectfully,
R

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't see any big difference between getting a nice haircut, new cologne, taking care of your skin and hitting the gym, compared to doing some magickal influence in order to get laid. Both are different methods that work the same thing
Look man...it’s your life

do not think that we are experts. I’m not saying that to be an ass, I’m saying that because you shouldn’t read what we say ano take it as the final word on anything.

if you’re just trying to attract a girl that already likes you...idk the ethics on that, doesn’t seem wrong IMO. It’s not like yoyre enslaving her which ive read is possible.