• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Continuation of introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Flexi

Neophyte
Reaction score
I am grateful to be here, I have gone through all the discussions in the threads and I have realized that I am at the right place, I am reading what I want to read and I am getting the type of knowledge I want to get. About 15 years ago I decided to take my own part so I was fortunate to join Science of Spirituality. I was initiated but after sometime I stopped attending Satsang's because practicing vegetarianism in Ghana was not easy especially when you are a hassler. I stopped after 5 years of initiation(I said earlier that am not an initiate because we were taught that Science of Spiritualty is not a secrete society). But then I also realized that I have to find another way of continuing my spiritual journey. I used to read from internet. After sometime I decided to join a group( occult group/society) because I need security. I decided to join illuminati online but it did not work so I decided to join a local cult. One thing about the secret societies in Ghana is that they advertise on money and protection but they do not give education and that is my problem with them. I don't even know if the money they advertise on , they can give. Even though some people get rich and they are suspected that they are members of such groups but some of these groups too are fraudsters. We have Lodges(Freemason) in Ghana but they do not recruit. I did not want to join any group whereby I will not get knowledge. So I decide to still going online reading and searching. When I compare and contrast what I learn from Science of Spirituality and what I read online about occultism and even the type of Christianity practiced in Ghana , I realize that even though there are differences but there are also similarities because they all talk about the use of blessed water, oil, handkerchiefs, rings etc. They also talk about meditation ,chanting, spirituality and so on. Now I have fully prepared my mind to join a group or society and I was fortunate enough that someone connected me to this group. The only challenge is that in Ghana is not easy to get the items incase you want to practice on spell casting, the items needed to make an alter, even getting spiritual books to read is not easy. The only spell I can cast is the body fluid spell and the one that I am interested much is the feces spell because there are so many bullshit in Ghana and sometime one will need instant justice in other to free your mind. So please kindly give me the details on what time or day to cast feces spell and any other information needed. Nevertheless I cannot sit down without worshiping, I still meditate on what I was given by the Masters representative in Science of Spirituality but I do not think is the best because I have stopped. So please any one here who can help me get spiritual books , pocket alter, talisman to help me get good job, money. protection, win heavy lottery etc should kindly link up with me through my email(jackflexi@yahoo.co.uk) .........................thanx. If I get the necessary results there is no need I join a local occult group.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Woah, that's probably the most detailed introduction we've had yet. 😀
You don't need any specific items to start off your training and many books can be found inline in a pdf format (huge library coming soon to this very forum!). If you're not afraid to put in the work, the most powerful tools are the ones you create yourself anyway. As far as herbs, oils and incenses go - if you can't get them locally, you can look online in places like ebay, alie express, amazon...
Any questions feel free to post them in the Q&A section.

Jack Flexi

Neophyte
Reaction score
Woah, that's probably the most detailed introduction we've had yet. 😀
You don't need any specific items to start off your training and many books can be found inline in a pdf format (huge library coming soon to this very forum!). If you're not afraid to put in the work, the most powerful tools are the ones you create yourself anyway. As far as herbs, oils and incenses go - if you can't get them locally, you can look online in places like ebay, alie express, amazon...
Any questions feel free to post them in the Q&A section.
okay.................... I hear thnx

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
....I gotta ask, just out of curiosity. How does anyone even find out about local secret societies to join, if they're supposed to be secret?

Also, you do not need nearly the stuff you may think you do for the occult, depending on what you're doing. Look into energy manipulation and spells where that's the key component. From there, you and literally anything in your environment is the tool. Sure, all the fancy bells and whistles are great. But what separates a good magician from a great magician is knowing how to adapt well, regardless of the situation.

Jack Flexi

Neophyte
Reaction score
....I gotta ask, just out of curiosity. How does anyone even find out about local secret societies to join, if they're supposed to be secret?

Also, you do not need nearly the stuff you may think you do for the occult, depending on what you're doing. Look into energy manipulation and spells where that's the key component. From there, you and literally anything in your environment is the tool. Sure, all the fancy bells and whistles are great. But what separates a good magician from a great magician is knowing how to adapt well, regardless of the situation.
Hi Scottish mmm for sometime now, lets say since last year January there have been a lot of these secret societies advertising on our local radio and television stations in fact they have names like illuminati so... so and so and then occult group so... so and so but as a disciple on the spiritual part I analyze what they talk about I realize that something is not going on well for instance if you say you are illuminati group I expect that you talk about their symbols because their symbols explain their beliefs or may be you give some kind of spiritual education to enhance knowledge. But they only advertise on protection and money, Once I have not join one before I don't know if they can even give you the money they talk about. I hope this can answer your question and also thanx for the advice .

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Scottish mmm for sometime now, lets say since last year January there have been a lot of these secret societies advertising on our local radio and television stations in fact they have names like illuminati so... so and so and then occult group so... so and so but as a disciple on the spiritual part I analyze what they talk about I realize that something is not going on well for instance if you say you are illuminati group I expect that you talk about their symbols because their symbols explain their beliefs or may be you give some kind of spiritual education to enhance knowledge. But they only advertise on protection and money, Once I have not join one before I don't know if they can even give you the money they talk about. I hope this can answer your question and also thanx for the advice .
Man, if anyone's claiming to be the illuminati (or any other secret society) and advertising on the radio you can bet it's a scam and not a real occult group.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, they’re ballsy enough to give ads in plain sight for that shit? Definitely not how it’s done in my country, hats off to em. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.