• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Corwin Hargrove - Universal Magick

Share a PDF of a book.

alexander

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hey. I own only a few books for now, and I'd like to start working with more and different kinds of magick. I just can't afford to be buying books now. Will the Pdf versions work? I read about a curse on another forum, and I really hope it doesn't nullify the magickal workings

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hey. I own only a few books for now, and I'd like to start working with more and different kinds of magick. I just can't afford to be buying books now. Will the Pdf versions work? I read about a curse on another forum, and I really hope it doesn't nullify the magickal workings
Don't worry about it at all, but please open up a discussion thread for these questions next time, its against the rules to say anything beyond if there is a problem with the book or a 'thank you'.