• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Creating in C a space operations simulator

Someone's asking for help!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I made one in 1978 with a Z-80, PIO and an Eprom. And a selfmade reduced Unix made with an assembler. Battery operated. Shit was cash. It fitted in a cigarette box, lol.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
A Programmable Logic Controller? Back in the day I worked with PLCs in some settings. I recall mainly using Allen-Bradley. The software graphically displayed ladder logic "programs" where sensor inputs affected outputs connected to relays and other equipment.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Very cool. Verilog is a very decent high level programming view like Pascal or algol, in doing low level programming.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I made one in 1978 with a Z-80, PIO and an Eprom. And a selfmade reduced Unix made with an assembler. Battery operated. Shit was cash. It fitted in a cigarette box, lol.
Nice!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you, will try these. Holy cow, that long ago and I just noticed this?
Post automatically merged:

Ive been gifted an Arduino, so the circuit detail will all go through Arduino, the rest should be simple calculations and IO. Nice thing about Arduino is the programming language much like C/Python.

Last edited: