• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Creation and consecration of the Temple, and creation and consecration of a home seven sided vault

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Creation and consecration of a Temple is fairly easy, when you look at the initiation rituals and temple diagram, you in some way make it appear that you are actually physically and simultaneously astrally in the temple as they reflect each other by correlation. This is my understanding of the creation of the temple, consecrating it is a ceremony or two away. If by feral sorcery you must create your very own physical temple items out of supplies on hand, then feel free to go at it.

However...

Once Adept hood is reached, the seven sided vault comes into play.
How exactly would one create at home a seven sided vault, at least 12 ft in each direction as the base circle would be mandatory as the pastors and three adepts are in there.

So we could look at physical infrastructure such as backerboard, cardboard, or even construction paper on chickenwire. But then there is the issue ue of consecration of the vault, as a certain grade Magister of the Temple or Magus is required to essentially consecrate and authorize the whole shebang.

So how proactively would you work toward creating and understanding it, or is it only done at grade of Adept?

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Once Adept hood is reached, the seven sided vault comes into play.
How exactly would one create at home a seven sided vault,
Are you sure this isn't meant metaphorically? I admit i haven't heard about this vault but it reminds me of the 5 sided tomb of Christian Rosenkreutz.

Reaction score
Awards
Exactly, its all related to CR, only in the Golden Dawn there is a seven sided vault.. My first teacher wrote a commentary on it in a book on the flying scrolls. It is a combination of symbols in different colored tiles on seven walls. Could be top and bottom count as sides.
In the center is a coffin. On the bottom of the coffin is a seven headed dragon as a reminder as to what to avoid, on the lid is something happier.
There are at least two ceremonies which actually confers adept grade. However, this must be done by high ranking adepts close to Magus.

I suppose a tanning bed could be used, or a box, or a coffin. Whichever is most convenient.