• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Crows & Ravens

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I thought that I would create a journal where I can study Protection Magick, different methods and traditions. This might not be just about Protection Magick but a way to keep track of things. Such as ideas or spells/rituals that I might try out, whatever comes to mind.

My spelling and grammar might be awful at times, and I have a feeling that I will cringe every time I read this, but hey! At least we can cringe together. If I am wrong with some things, please correct me or even add a suggestion if you like.

I've been reading Hekate's Modern Witchcraft but unfortunately haven't done anything that book has instructed me to do, for a few reasons, one of them being that a new moon is coming on the 14th of Oct. I figured that would be an excellent day to basically greet Hekate as it's all about setting intentions and new beginnings. It is also Saturn's day, and apparently Hekate is associated with Saturn as well. I'm not sure how true that is.
Post automatically merged:

The Basics:

Cleasning:
1. Cleansing Bath
Sea Salt(Fine salt will do too) Himalayan Salts.
Notes: Bubble baths are quite relaxing too, the one's I add is for muscle therapy, a great combination.
2. Smoke Cleansing
Frankincense & Myrrh (White sage/Palo Santo, you can get mixed bundles as well)
Notes: Used for self and home.

Banishing:
1. LBRP, LBRH.
Notes: Still doing the LBRP and in the process of the learning the LBRH.

Warding:
1. Sprinkling salts in doorways and window sills.

Notes: Salts should be swept up/vacuumed within two days and then replaced.

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
From what I researched for the past two days.

Jinxes
Jinxes are less dangerous, they kind of remind me of practical jokes and pranks which still can be dangerous enough to cause serious harm. A jinx can also occur when unintentionally casting a spell without realising it. Which is kind of strange to me because I thought when one is casting a spell that it needs your full attention. It says here on an article that it can also happen with small fit of rage or jealousy so isn't then still intentional?

Signs of Jinxes
1. Bad luck
Burn some Cleansing Resins & Herbs, anoint yourself with Jinx removal oil. I suppose wearing a good luck charm wouldn't hurt either.
2. Minor Health problems.
Using the LBRP might be just as good enough as Jinxes aren't that difficult to get rid off. Alternatively a banishing candle spell or both.

Hexes & Curses
There's not really way to tell Hex from curse since they basically do the same thing. Hexes are placed on you for short period of time while curses can last a lifetime.

Signs:
1. Fear, Nervousness and Anxiety.
2. Low energy, Exhaustion, Dizziness and Fainting.
3. Mood Swings, Uncontrollable Anger.
4. Memory Loss or Concentration.
5. Hearing Voices.
6. Constant Arguments.
7. Sudden Change of Personality.
8. Constant Nightmares.
9. Persistent or Aggressive Disease.
10. Uncontrollable Urges, Aggressive Impulses.

Notes: Curses can physically damage your body too. Which means you'll visibly see these spells manifest, even if its not a curse.

There are a few more that I could list, it just depends if these things are constant and relentless, one bad thing will happen after another within close proximity days. If an attack happens every two days, then you can probably understand when the attack is about to happen and may be the strength of the curse as well, so perhaps the curse takes two days to manifest. If it happens every two days well, that's what a bombardment of curses looks like and your cleansing simply will not do. But will at least weaken the energy sent to you, acting like a soft cushion. This might not be helpful information, but I believe its good to know.

Negative energies that affect you Physically and/or Mentally will often appear as Medical Conditions. If its not gone with Medical means or other means to make those "Conditions" go away. Then you're possibly dealing with curses. Thus knowing how to Cleanse, Banish, Ward is a practice every practitioner must learn before anything else. This is advice I choose to ignore, or though I did learn how to protect myself against negative energies I was always fixed on hearts desires, and fulfilling my goals.

Also for Banishing which I forgot to add also is: [Tutorial] - The Adjuration of Metatron — a banishing / protection spell.

I will be researching Curse breaking spells and rituals, some simple and others not so much.

I came across a guide on how to remove curses, one of their advice was to let it happen in order to break the curse, so If I wanted to throw on a wig and dress up I would have to follow through according to that/those practitioner(s). :ROFLMAO: - But this was at least a few months to a year ago.

Which doesn't surprise me if that's one way to break a well designed and complexed curse.

Hex/Curse breaking.

Items needed:
1. Candle black or white
2. Bowl
3. Salt
4. Water (I assume tap water is fine but better to get Spring/Mineral Water not sure about Holy water)

Put a candle in a bowl and add water up to 1 in (2.5 cm) from the tip.
Get a medium-sized bowl and position a candle at the bottom of it. A taper candle works best, but any candle can work. Then, pour water into the bowl until the candle is almost covered. Leave about 1 in (2.5 cm) of candle sticking out of the water for the spell.

Sprinkle a handful of salt into the water around the candle.
Pour salt into your hand, then slowly sprinkle it in a circle around the candle. Add as much salt as you like to provide extra purification to your spell.

Visualize a white light flowing into the water.
Stare at the bowl of water and picture a beam of white light flowing into the bowl. Imagine that this light is a positive, cleansing light. Take several slow, deep breaths as you visualize the light.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, then say your spell or prayer.
Use a match or lighter to light the candle. As it burns, recite a spell or say a prayer to break your curse. Make sure you finish your spell before the candle goes out.

You might say, “Earth, Fire, Water, and Air, be the answer to my prayer, banish this curse and leave me pure, tonight I claim a blessed cure. You could pray, “Dear God/Goddess, Please cleanse me of this negative energy and lift the curse. I know that you will make me free. Amen.”

Let the candle burn down to the water and go out.
Don’t blow out your candle because it’s best to let it go out on its own. Let the candle continue burning until the wick reaches the water. At that point, the water will extinguish the fire. Your spell is almost complete.

Break the candle in half and bury it outside.
Remove the candle from the water and bend it at the center. Keep bending until it breaks in half. Then, take the bowl and the candle outside. Dig a shallow hole and bury your candle.

I found this curse breaking spell online, and surprisingly I came up with a curse breaking spell similar to this, it does clean the air.

I forgot to add the last step.

Pour the water in a circle around the buried candle. Slowly pour the water so that you’re able to complete an entire circle. If you still have water, make another pass. You do this to seal the spell.

Magick is basically science

Fire needs oxygen to survive, if you cover it then it goes out. So in this case when you perform any candle magick, the magical flame is sucking your Energy/Intent. As it eats at this energy it makes its way down to the very bottom of the candle. The flame eventually extinguishes itself out marking the end of the spell. The curse is now stored at the bottom making it into a solid stick. Breaking the candle or rather breaking the curse is to represent it being destroyed.

The candle water bowl spell is something you'll need to do if constantly under attack.

5:23 - 5:42

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
There's good information within this list, all about cleansing, banishing, protection.

https://www.reddit.com/r/witchcraft/comments/mrb43p

(Copied and Pasted)
"Some wards need charging. Other's do not. You can charge wards a number of ways. Using moon water, or putting the ingredients out in the moonlight will charge them. So will Sunlight, or Starlight. You can also charge them using Crystals like Amethyst, Lodestone, Quartz, or others. Ritual charging is another option, as is Ceremonial Charging. Those methods you will have to research on your own.

Some wards self charge. This is due to the properties of the ward, or the placement of the ward. Witch Bottles self charge because they are sealed, and buried. The energy of the Earth will charge the ward. The more complex the ward, the less it needs to be charged is a good rule of thumb, but not always true. A simple pencil sigil on a doorframe may need to be charged once a month. The same sigil set in cement at the base of your door, probably never needs charging, as an example."

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So the Hekate statue decided to arrive on the same day that I plan to do a ritual. I thought that it would have came a little earlier or at least the 13th because you know, numbers 3 and 13 are associated with Hekate but no, it came on the day I plan to start working with Hekate. I am not complaining. I am grateful.

Saturday.
Ruler of the day: Saturn

Before ordering the statue, I made Hekate's wheel out of clay which I thought would have turned out...crap but from my understanding, Hekate may have found it "Cute" a mortal trying to impress her in some ways. It turned out pretty fine, I even impressed myself with my patience and love that I put into it.

As soon as it arrived I was reminded by this:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Intention Ritual to Hekate.

It didn't go as smoothly as I thought and it's fairly simple as well. So I had to do it 3 times just make it feel right because I made a few errors, still I don't see any wrong doing during that ritual. And it does feel complete.

Looking at the Altar with Hekate's wheel/Statue makes it feel complete. I feel that I have further made an connection with Hekate.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have completely forgot where I found this recipe ( I think I remember, when I find it I will link it ), its for a Cleansing Bath ritual which I had finished making a few hours ago. Ideally you want to take this cleansing bath for 7 days. After you have bathed you want to collect some of the water from tub and put it in your mop bucket and cleanse your floors.

Hyssop
Rue
Lemongrass
Five Finger Grass
Vervain

I always do a table spoon for each.

Not even sure if this is the video that I watched or how I got things so confused.

Hahaha, I didn't put mine in the fridge last time and I only used it once. A lot of it went to waste, I also left the herbs inside. I also don't have to put it in the fridge as my home is pretty cold around this time of year.

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Decided to try and make my own magical oils again since the last time, I used olive oil. Not the greatest of choices that I've made. Although my cinnamon magical oil came out pretty well I think as it has a really sweet smell to it, there is also too much competition for me to sell any of the magical oils, and I have no uses for them. Olive oil is way thick, so instead of using that one switch to sunflower oil as it has the right consistency in my opinion and doesn't look/feel like it traps the herbs/resins magical energy.

Decided to get talismans, one for me and two for the home. I decided to let my mother pick one which was the Hamsa Hand and the Evil eye put into one and I think it would be best placed at the front door, the next one is the witch's bell which will be placed within the home at the front door, I know, I know. It would be better if I place each of them at both entrances.

I got the Tetragrammaton Pentagram for myself as it offers personal protection, connects you to the divine. I'm not sure what else it does. It's made of silver and other metals.

I've been trying to figure out why sometimes herbs work for me and then don't.

For instance, salt doesn't feel like its fully energised once I pour a bit into my hands but when left on the Altar where the natural light reaches it. It then feels empowered and ready for my magical workings. I believe this is due to the fact that it is covered and concealed in a darkness because of the container. Perhaps I'm just not in the mood for magic and so everything fails.

Am I completely wrong? I'll do some experiments and find out.

Reaction score
Awards
Olive oil is by far the worst I used for anything but cinnamon and THC oil.
Basil and rose oil came out the worst. Never considered other choices.
Also, you may want to make prayers or invocations over the herbs or the oil, best of you make prayers or invocations over herbs or spices before adding oil.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

Note: The following prayer below is meant be said when gathering the herbs. I do have some space for growing herbs but with limited space. I still think its okay to say them as not everyone has the time or space.

Prayer to the Earth (lat. Terra)

Holy goddess Earth (lat. Tellus), parent of the nature of things,
Who generate all things and regenerate the stars,
Who alone offer yourself as guardian to all peoples,
Goddess of heaven and the sea, and judge of all things,
Through you does nature rest and catch sleep,
And again you bring back light and rout the night;
You cover the shades of Dis and the immense chaos,
You contain the winds, rains and storms,
And at your will, you let loose and mix the seas,
And you rout the suns and stir up the gales
And then again, when you wish, you send out a pleasant day.
You deal out the sustenance of life with eternal faithfulness
And when the soul recedes, we escape into yourself,
And whatever you deal out, all things fall back into yourself.
Rightfully you are called the Great Mother-of-Gods
Because you have excelled the powers of the gods in devotion
And you are truly that parent of peoples and gods
Without whom nothing can die or be born.
You are great and you are the queen of the gods, o goddess!

I pray to you, goddess, and I invoke your divine power (numen),
And may you, gentle one, provide me with what I ask of you,
And I shall return, goddess, thanks with merited faithfulness.
Hear me, I ask, and favor what I have begun.
What I ask of you, goddess, be willing to provide me with.

Whatever herbs your majesty generates, you distribute for the sake of health to all peoples. Make this your medicine licit to me. Come to me with your powers. Whatever I shall make from these (herbs), let it have a good outcome; and to whomever I shall give them, whoever shall receive them from me, keep them healthy. Now, goddess, I demand that (your) majesty shall help me in whatever I humbly ask of you.

Prayer to All Herbs
Now I pray to all you powerful herbs; and I implore your majesty, you whom mother Earth (parēns Tellūs) has generated and given to all peoples for a gift. She gathered up the medicine of health and (her/your) majesty in you, so that you would be the most useful assistance to all humankind. Therefore I humbly entreat and pray to you. Be present here with your powers, because the one who has created you has himself permitted me to gather you, and he to whom medicine has been entrusted also approves. So far as your power is able, Furnish good medicine for the sake of health. Furnish favor to me, I pray, through your protection and, by all your powers, may whatever I shall make from you and to whichever person I shall give it take very swift effect and have good outcomes, so that it shall always be permitted to me, by the approval of your majesty, to gather you; and I will deposit produce (frūgēs) for you(3) and give thanks in the name of the majesty which commaned you to grow.

12th C. Herbal Invocation

Notes: I do prefer ancient invocations, and especially when it comes from something that I speak from my own heart.

'Earth, divine Goddess, Mother Nature who generates all things and brings forth anew the sun which you have given to the nations; Guardian of sky and sea and of all gods and powers....through your power all nature falls silent and then sinks in sleep. And again you bring back the light and chase away night and yet again you cover us most securely with your shades. You do contain chaos infinite, yea and winds and showers and storms; you send them out when you will and cause the seas to roar; you chase away the sun and rouse the storm. Again when you will you send forth the joyous day and give the nourishment of life with your eternal surety; and when the soul departs to you we return. You are indeed duly called Great Mother of the Gods; you conquer by your divine name. You are the source of strength of nations and of gods, without you nothing can be brought to perfection or be born; you are Great Queen of the Gods. Goddess! I adore thee as divine; I call upon your name; be pleased the grant that which I ask of you, so shall I give thanks to thee, Goddess, with due faith.

Hear, I beseech you, and be favorable to my prayer. Whatsoever herb your power does produce, give, I pray, with goodwill to all nations to save them and grant me this my medicine. Come to me with your powers, and howsoever I may use them, may they have good success to whosoever I may give them. Whatever you grant, may it prosper. To you all things return. Those who rightly receive these herbs from me, please make them whole. Goddess, I beseech you, I pray as a suppliant that by your majesty you grant this to me.

Now I make intercession to you all your powers and herbs and to your majesty, you whom Earth parent of all has produced and given as a medicine of health to all nations and has put majesty upon you, I pray you, the greatest help to the human race. This I pray and beseech from you, be present here with your virtues, for She who created you has Herself promised that I may gather you into the goodwill of him on whom the art of medicine was bestowed, and grant for health's sake good medicine by grace of your powers. I pray grant me through your virtues that whatsoever is wrought by me through you may in all it's powers have good and speedy effect and good success and that I may always be permitted with the favor of your majesty to gather you into my hands and to glean your fruits. So shall I give thanks to you in the name of the majesty which ordained your birth.'

Clear Quartz training exercise

What I like to do with my stones is to hold them using my index, middle finger and thumb. I simply want to feel the energy that the stone creates and not to use it for anything other than that in that time.

Hold it about an inch or half an inch away from the middle/palm of your left hand.

With each inhale you take, so does the Clear Quartz, and each exhale that you do. The energy that is gathered within the stone is released upon your hand. Do this while visualising but just make sure that you are in sync.

Inhale, visualise the stone breathing in pure raw energy, exhale and see a beam of white light project out into your hand. The more you keep that mental image in your mind, and you are in sync with your breathing. It becomes more and more stronger.

Notes: Meditate for at least 5 - 10 mins or relax before doing so to gather up your energy. I think it works best when you've mediated first.

I've tried this with the stones such as obsidian, you will feel something but not effective as Clear Quartz as obsidian is used to block and/or absorb negative energies. Each stone has its own purpose so they will give different feels.

I first tried that will my index finger but clear quartz just makes it easy.

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I finally received my ward. The Hamsa Hand/Evil Eye which I immediately hanged on my front door. And just yesterday now, I received my Tetragrammation Pentagram.

Notes: I couldn't use water for the Hamsa Hand as it may soften the wood and potentially cause it crack. However I did wash it with cleansing water but with a sponge. I wanted all the elements, something tells me that I really must do it again and I will at the end of the month.

Tetragrammation Pentagram looks pretty damn nice, I love the silver and the craftmanship. Its definitely something I needed for a long time.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Received Witch's Bell ward, certain objects became loose so I had to put them together again. It has a fake crystal, the seller apparently put it together including a small jar with black salt which he/she said that they had crafted themselves with wax but you can obviously see melted glue around the rim of the fake crystal as well as the black jar. The pictures used to advertised this ward is most definitely different to one I have.

I wish the seller mentioned something at least.

Disappointing, but not really has it will serve as a foundation?... for when I can gather real magical objects for it. I can get a clear quartz pendulum from a spiritual shop near to me but it might appear to be too large for this ward. I also have black salt and a few small jars but may be too large for it as well.

I've opened my mind though, anything that comes from Mother Earth is a magical object in its own right, just plastic isn't an object I think would work with this ward.

I might re-examine the two items again and perhaps upload it here to see opinions of other practitioners here.

One way of knowing if the crystal is real is by burning it. If it melts then it is plastic, if it doesn't then may be its just glass and that will be enough for me to leave it and keep it.

Oh the Tetragrammation Pentagram has a small hole which is visible only when you hold it where the light can shine upon it.

I'm bonding with it and getting to know it, feel its energies. I can almost feel it right away as matter of fact I can feel it hum almost like its singing to me. My hand becomes instantly warm with each embrace.

I'm going to start looking for magical items for that ward.

Last edited:

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm bonding with it and getting to know it, feel its energies. I can almost feel it right away as matter of fact I can feel it hum almost like its singing to me.

Beautiful. May you have many years of health, happiness, and inspiration

I got the Tetragrammaton Pentagram for myself as it offers personal protection, connects you to the divine. I'm not sure what else it does. It's made of silver and other metals.

There are so many inter-woven layers to it. I, myself, am buzzing a bit in awe and wonder as I contemplate them. I've started a thorough write-up on it, but it probably belongs in its own thread.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Beautiful. May you have many years of health, happiness, and inspiration
Thank you.
There are so many inter-woven layers to it. I, myself, am buzzing a bit in awe and wonder as I contemplate them. I've started a thorough write-up on it, but it probably belongs in its own thread.
I would love to read it if you plan on creating your own thread on it.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
visualisation/energy work exercise

I had a headache a couple of weeks ago and forgot to record it, so anyway. I decided to visualise a transparent white ball of light, just above the forehead.

Kind of like this:
1000_F_104872061_uDnt4dPTgiGvA6jPORMN4Olq51N2y1li.jpg

Its not just a ball of light, but a vortex that sucks in negative energies. While doing steady breathing work.

Inhaling causes the ball to spin counter - clockwise, always. And each exhale while visualising disgusting energies being sucked into it.

Each time I made the ball go left to right, the pain will follow the ball. I gave one last inhale and then exhale giving the ball of light my gratitude, and a farewell. The headache surprising left pretty quickly.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I thought that I would create a journal where I can study Protection Magick, different methods and traditions. This might not be just about Protection Magick but a way to keep track of things. Such as ideas or spells/rituals that I might try out, whatever comes to mind.

My spelling and grammar might be awful at times, and I have a feeling that I will cringe every time I read this, but hey! At least we can cringe together. If I am wrong with some things, please correct me or even add a suggestion if you like.

I've been reading Hekate's Modern Witchcraft but unfortunately haven't done anything that book has instructed me to do, for a few reasons, one of them being that a new moon is coming on the 14th of Oct. I figured that would be an excellent day to basically greet Hekate as it's all about setting intentions and new beginnings. It is also Saturn's day, and apparently Hekate is associated with Saturn as well. I'm not sure how true that is.

The Basics:

Cleasning:
1. Cleansing Bath
Sea Salt(Fine salt will do too) Himalayan Salts.
Notes: Bubble baths are quite relaxing too, the one's I add is for muscle therapy, a great combination.
2. Smoke Cleansing
Frankincense & Myrrh (White sage/Palo Santo, you can get mixed bundles as well)
Notes: Used for self and home.

Banishing:
1. LBRP, LBRH.
Notes: Still doing the LBRP and in the process of the learning the LBRH.

Warding:
1. Sprinkling salts in doorways and window sills.

Notes: Salts should be swept up/vacuumed within two days and then replaced.
Replace the LBRP with The Master Protection Ritual, you're also better off doing a candle banishing spell.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Decided to try and make my own magical oils again since the last time, I used olive oil. Not the greatest of choices that I've made. Although my cinnamon magical oil came out pretty well I think as it has a really sweet smell to it, there is also too much competition for me to sell any of the magical oils, and I have no uses for them. Olive oil is way thick, so instead of using that one switch to sunflower oil as it has the right consistency in my opinion and doesn't look/feel like it traps the herbs/resins magical energy.

Decided to get talismans, one for me and two for the home. I decided to let my mother pick one which was the Hamsa Hand and the Evil eye put into one and I think it would be best placed at the front door, the next one is the witch's bell which will be placed within the home at the front door, I know, I know. It would be better if I place each of them at both entrances.

I've been trying to figure out why sometimes herbs work for me and then don't.

For instance, salt doesn't feel like its fully energised once I pour a bit into my hands but when left on the Altar where the natural light reaches it. It then feels empowered and ready for my magical workings. I believe this is due to the fact that it is covered and concealed in a darkness because of the container. Perhaps I'm just not in the mood for magic and so everything fails.

Am I completely wrong? I'll do some experiments and find out.
Update: I can smell the magical oils now and others I cannot. I'm assuming that's because the resins are "Solid" I can't think of a better word to describe what I am thinking, and herbs are "Soft" so its a lot easier for the oil to really mix, and release that sent.

I don't expect to be able to smell all of them but I think I am successful, looking at the oil as all of them have changed colour.

Two strange ones in my opinion. Sandal wood has this yellowish thing within it and Benzoin looks like it has filtered (Purified) the sunflower oil. I will list each one that I have made with their correspondence because I have forgotten or I have no idea myself so I'm eager to learn (Again) more about them.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I lied, I won't be listing the Herbs Correspondences but leaving a link will do.

Hyssop
Rue
Five Finger Grass
Rose
Vervain
Agrimony
Benzoin
Angelic Root
Solomon Seal
Saffron
Sandal Wood
Arabic Gum
White Sage & Palo Santo
Copal
Dragons Blood

I thought Hyssop was the only sent that I could smell and there are a few others. Solomon Seal is starting to produce more of its sent since I started working with it. It has many uses but what I am using it for is anointing holy pentacles at the moment, especially the Talisman that I have.

Hyssop, Rue, Five Finger Grass, Vervain will be used for candle magic. Originally meant for a cleansing bath but I thought why not candle magic?

I will be doing more invocations, prayers as of now.

Scroll all the way to #22 for Morning/Evening and a few other prayers & #38 for ancient prayers, though I think you should have a read as there is a lot of helpful advise there.

I am looking for invocations for Saturn, Jupiter and The Sun. I have to go through my DMs now as I know I asked someone about planetary magic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I lied, I won't be listing the Herbs Correspondences but leaving a link will do.

Hyssop
Rue
Five Finger Grass
Rose
Vervain
Agrimony
Benzoin
Angelic Root
Solomon Seal
Saffron
Sandal Wood
Arabic Gum
White Sage & Palo Santo
Copal
Dragons Blood

I thought Hyssop was the only sent that I could smell and there are a few others. Solomon Seal is starting to produce more of its sent since I started working with it. It has many uses but what I am using it for is anointing holy pentacles at the moment, especially the Talisman that I have.

Hyssop, Rue, Five Finger Grass, Vervain will be used for candle magic. Originally meant for a cleansing bath but I thought why not candle magic?

I will be doing more invocations, prayers as of now.

Scroll all the way to #22 for Morning/Evening and a few other prayers & #38 for ancient prayers, though I think you should have a read as there is a lot of helpful advise there.

I am looking for invocations for Saturn, Jupiter and The Sun. I have to go through my DMs now as I know I asked someone about planetary magic.
Stephen Ashe, "The Complete Golden Dawn Initiate" has them.
I think I uploaded it to book shares.
I'd manually type them, but left a few notebooks behind in Michigan where they're written in. My online journal had a reference link to Daily Archangel Prayers.