• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Cults

LostYeoman

Neophyte
Reaction score
JW and LDS, as did Christian Science also attracted me. Of the three, CS is most likely. I did get baptized by LDS and got to see the inside of the temple except for areas like baptism for the dead.
I don’t think people are weak for being attracted to it. At some stage in our lives we look at how the universe is organised and conclude that it doesn’t make sense, which motivates us to search for reasons and answers to existence that have a rapturous payoff/promise of life after death because then our struggles and tribulations would be worth it.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> become an opiate for the masses.

- Religion is magic for the people.
- Science is art for the people.
- Politics is love for the people.
- Philosophy is freedom for the people.
- Work is games for the people.
- Wisdom is trust for the people.
- To demonize is deepening for the people.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Damn ownchef, i had them all except politics. Learned to see it and understand now that in some situations, like love and war, everything goes.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You are the Torchbearer. Anything will go, in all situations. The world depends on you.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the world had 2 years of corona to learn to be more independent and think for themselves, the ones who are willing got their upgrade. so go wake them up. i had parties going on yesterday at the supermarket and we also had fights here out of nowhere amongst women on the streets.
i also had 2 men get their freedom back. lots of tingling and bang in their heads, but all healthy and staying on the ground, free love, free will, free persona.