• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Curse me

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to test methods of magic defense and protection, so I come to ask someone to cast a curse against me and make me have some kind of poltergeist activity that bothers me, on the day you do me this favor let me know (I will provide the necessary data) and if i can't contain it i ask to stop

Reaction score
Awards
In the old days, I would whip out my ceremonial magic deck and side by side see the seal and you standing together.
But I don't do that sort of thing anymore. Also there would be no stop condition.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I understand they idea, as there was a point in time i was thinking the same and after years of searching for a as safe as possible way to train, a door opened and it became something different.

So for that reason alone i should say keep on walking, but i have seen some things whereby i now dare say, why not take a mirror, sit in front of it and curse yourself.

No clue how far you are, but do to the question its my believe a witchwar against ones own mirror is called for, otherwise there would be no question.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ugh sorry for all the typos. Rereading twice wasnt enough.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There is already a curse for you to practice on: your dog is possessed by Anubis. Or did you lift this curse in the meantime?

Status
Not open for further replies.