• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Curse?

zuoruotong

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Hi everyone, if someone knows another person’s exact birth time (down to the hour), place of birth, and name, could that person be cursed? What I mean is, wouldn’t that information alone be insufficient to truly “lock onto” or target someone? At least some kind of connection or link would be needed, right? Thanks for your insights!
 

Eldros

Acolyte
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
304
Reaction score
358
Awards
5
I’d say just knowing someone’s name and birth details probably isn’t the same as having a connection to them.
.Even in occult practices, people have different ideas about what you’d actually need to target someone.
So I wouldn’t assume that information is enough....
 

yoelnico

Neophyte
Joined
Jan 6, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Hi everyone, if someone knows another person’s exact birth time (down to the hour), place of birth, and name, could that person be cursed? What I mean is, wouldn’t that information alone be insufficient to truly “lock onto” or target someone? At least some kind of connection or link would be needed, right? Thanks for your insights!
Yeah, even a hair or something they touched it's good enough
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
150
Reaction score
132
Awards
3
All humans have a spirit attached to them. The spirit can protect them, Some have multiple spirits/angels .. Don't try cursing people because it can have a serious rebound effect.. Any energy you wish upon others, you are holding it before you send it out to them.. If its not effectively received, it can come back to you.

That's why I don't think of cursing people-- I rather bind, banish or restrict them.. Think more defensive rather than baneful.

baneful magick has its place but you need to make sure you are initiated into a dark path like Satanism or something because this ensures you will receive help from your guardian spirit/demon to prevent rebound effects. Trying to work with these spirits while being on a right hand path/white light path /religion will not work well.

I wish i had someone to tell me all these things when I was still learning.
 

Nembra

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
458
Reaction score
405
Awards
5
Hi everyone, if someone knows another person’s exact birth time (down to the hour), place of birth, and name, could that person be cursed? What I mean is, wouldn’t that information alone be insufficient to truly “lock onto” or target someone? At least some kind of connection or link would be needed, right? Thanks for your insights!
It's underappreciatedly difficult and taxing to effectively curse someone other than oneself. If one is dedicated enough there are several ways to attempt that which don't require such information. If you're worrried about getting cursed, I wouldn't panic unless you've made yourself vulnerable in some way. If you want to try that yourself, perhaps consider... not doing that. If it doesn't work you're the only one getting hurt, if it does work the spiritual backlash is roughly equivalent to murdering someone.
 
Top