• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Curses and hexes

Someone's asking for help!

Freemoddedlife

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi
I have decided to curse a group of people after realizing they were the perpetrators in making my life a living hell. They spread rumors about me which cost my relationship and my job. they abused me. They hurt and betrayed me These are the people who i trusted. But they took my kindness as a weakness. I am looking for curses like demonic master curse by Gordon winfred. I dont currently have the book because i cant affort one. I am in the verge of being homeless i want to give them a piece of thier own medicine.

Please dont judge me. All i seek is justice.they are narcissistic and sadistic scum. It is not fair to see people who tormented me still living a peaceful life.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, for one, there is a thread on the sharing of books. I search for pdf terms in a search, what pops up is not my intent to obtain in the first place.
Two, as far as curses go, I have no idea. Connelly supposedly does.

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hi
I heard that all illegal downloads are cursed by the Gallery of Magic authors to be less effective. Is this true?

Allegedly only the cashbook (honestly it's too small to be called a book) from the gallery of magick is cursed. I however doubt it's efficacy. If it was that easy to mass curse people, high level occultists would have been weapons of mass destruction 😂. I think the curse feom GoM is more like a subconscious cue.

Reaction score
Awards
So fight fire with fire, use the magical cash ritual, followed by an uncrossing and road opener. Then after the cash ritual, smash curses.

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi
I heard that all illegal downloads are cursed by the Gallery of Magic authors to be less effective. Is this true?
I read comments between Brand and people on telegram, things like Brand’s hebrew errors, fear mongering about downloading his ebooks, etc., if one can make money they would buy it to support him so i found it amusing to see his peers suggest how he should be focusing on ways to make money by (example) lowering the price of the Gallery of magick collectors books or offering additional services like streaming youtube sessions (by paid members) to understand and fallow instructions better, there is no doubt Brand and GOM simplified the jewish tombes which are gems originally translated by Jacobus G. Swart., these are really cool scripts, some even recovered from dead sea scrolls collections.,

So i agree that Brand can do something more modern instead of depend on book sales..if musicians no longer depend on cd sales after streaming became possible to an even broader, larger audience by the billions (if not censored ) why not stream magick instructional videos., anyone here doing it will certainly be a hit.

Reaction score
Awards
I bought Demons of Magick on Kindle, and really secretly loved it despite the Magic of Light I practice. As for Hebrew errors, is everyone too lazy to hit up translate.google.com ???
Its the only way, find it out yourself, isn't the occult the reason for it?
Post automatically merged:

Hi
I have decided to curse a group of people after realizing they were the perpetrators in making my life a living hell. They spread rumors about me which cost my relationship and my job. they abused me. They hurt and betrayed me These are the people who i trusted. But they took my kindness as a weakness. I am looking for curses like demonic master curse by Gordon winfred. I dont currently have the book because i cant affort one. I am in the verge of being homeless i want to give them a piece of thier own medicine.

Please dont judge me. All i seek is justice.they are narcissistic and sadistic scum. It is not fair to see people who tormented me still living a peaceful life.
We have a decision to make. But first, a little about yourself? What do you practice? Would you like a Tarot or IChing reading?

The choice is how you handle the issue of the decision. Do you take revenge or wish them well?

Last edited:

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
no google can but cant completely translate shem names., for example if you own or got a hole of the 72 angels of magick etc you will notice some names and attributions are wrong, this is because some of the references used by Brand and the OTO/Golden Dawn are antisemetic, they are based on perverting the original talmudic and kabbalistic references to the un corrupted torah., you see for years the vatican and especially islam became big movements based on the idea they where replacing a corrupted torah and the jews,, the oldest torah was 800 years old and had missing parts…but after the discovery of the dead sea scrolls it turned put 2000 + year old torahs where intact., this was a huge embarrassment and the US was confident more then ever about moving into wars in the middle east knowing the koran claimed the torah was corrupted and replaced it to reveal the truth.

i dont mean to offend anyone christian or muslim j=here by saying any of this but you can research it yourself, my point however is that the real spiritual corruption never came from the jews but those threatened by them so they messed with the information themselves revealing corrupt religions (not saying the people are just the dogmatic control) and as we know they changed parts of the torah, even claim to replace it with the truth in the koran…the Vatican is not releasing certain info from fear of the issues this will cause…Brand used references to many many books from those medieval periods as references, i believe he is more less towards correcting everything as time passes, he mentions the errors in updates to the correct hebrew, spelling etc

here youcan compare Brand’s 72 angels to the original shem angels
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

you will fine that there are a few which dont match, and instead match the cabala instead of the kabalah, alike alister crowley - golden dawn oto teachings, they swapped a number of sepheroths to falsely form a cross, changing this is corrupting the whole Kabalistic system and causing self harm, but that is what Cabalah is, then you have qabalah with the q…just look all this up and you will see.

Sorry about typos, for some reason i cant edit my posts

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I just heard a claim that Magic came from Lebanon in the 800th year.
Ive noticed issues in Regardies 6th Edition that were corrected by Greer in the 7th ed.
Le Kabbalah Pratique has a crap-ton of names.
Look up the Testament of Solmon.

Plug those names into google translate, in whatever language you prefer.

I get your points, Ive hear this before, Mazaloth of some related name springs to mind.

Staying on Topic --
Im committing to my baneful workings planned for a deserving few corporations.
I stopped in today after two weeks to find my inquiry as to my paycheck was not yet received. Bullshit. I stormed out.
Let the corps crumble. In the few I knew and respected there, they're competent and will be fine. Even the GMs.
Above them are and get the boot.

Am I a beginner at this, is there someone among who has practical experience cursing?
What about multi layered curses and generational curses, exposing peoples skeletons into law, etc?
Is simply etching with a rusty needle and oil applied into the red and black candles, all that is simply and effectively done; for evil and destruction, company name and GM<--->CEO The simple and direct route to it being on target and successful, down to generational curses in the corp leaders and management? Then as the candles are anointed counterclockwise and down to up, symbolizing all management and structure, melts, the incense is their personal reputations.

Thanks...

Last edited:

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes, I just heard a claim that Magic came from Lebanon in the 800th year.
Ive noticed issues in Regardies 6th Edition that were corrected by Greer in the 7th ed.
Le Kabbalah Pratique has a crap-ton of names.
Look up the Testament of Solmon.

Plug those names into google translate, in whatever language you prefer.

I get your points, Ive hear this before, Mazaloth of some related name springs to mind.

Staying on Topic --
Im committing to my baneful workings planned for a deserving few corporations.
I stopped in today after two weeks to find my inquiry as to my paycheck was not yet received. Bullshit. I stormed out.
Let the corps crumble. In the few I knew and respected there, they're competent and will be fine. Even the GMs.
Above them are and get the boot.

Am I a beginner at this, is there someone among who has practical experience cursing?
What about multi layered curses and generational curses, exposing peoples skeletons into law, etc?
Is simply etching with a rusty needle and oil applied into the red and black candles, all that is simply and effectively done; for evil and destruction, company name and GM<--->CEO The simple and direct route to it being on target and successful, down to generational curses in the corp leaders and management? Then as the candles are anointed counterclockwise and down to up, symbolizing all management and structure, melts, the incense is their personal reputations.

Thanks...
Well magick and its history was around even longer, beyond Lebanon, tower of Babylon, india etc etc
In my own experiences of meeting practitioners the most effective are palo mayumbe, santaria, hindi witch doctors, Wiccan groups or infact any groups and especially Yoruba/voodoo etc…when you do stuff on your own the most effective is with blood but if thats not what your into self love, simple positive routines such as exercise, yoga etc and even a form of community such as synagouge, church, mosque are good practice if your alone and using Brand’s stuff or just-simple candle magick…but thats what i witnessed and learned from many people while working at a new york occult bookstore decades ago

I bought Demons of Magick on Kindle, and really secretly loved it despite the Magic of Light I practice. As for Hebrew errors, is everyone too lazy to hit up translate.google.com ???

We have a decision to make. But first, a little about yourself? What do you practice? Would you like a Tarot or IChing reading?

The choice is how you handle the issue of the decision. Do you take revenge or wish them well?
Good point, you can do positive things as well with all this telepathic artwork

Last edited:

Freemoddedlife

Neophyte
Reaction score
H

Hi
I am a beginner. Yes I like to get a reading.

Reaction score
Awards
H

Hi
I am a beginner. Yes I like to get a reading.
IChing reading:
B B B B B B
Hexagram #2
Meaning:
Hexagram 2 is named 坤 (kūn), "Field". Other variations include "the receptive", "acquiescence", and "the flow". Its inner (lower)
is ☷ (坤 kūn) field = (
) earth, and its outer (upper)
is identical.

So your choice ...

Freemoddedlife

Neophyte
Reaction score
IChing reading:
B B B B B B
Hexagram #2
Meaning:
Hexagram 2 is named 坤 (kūn), "Field". Other variations include "the receptive", "acquiescence", and "the flow". Its inner (lower)
is ☷ (坤 kūn) field = (
) earth, and its outer (upper)
is identical.

So your choice ...
I did the binding on one. I think it worked. After I month i noticed a change in thier behavior. I bind them to no longer attack me. But the damage is already done. I have to give it all back to them with interest. What does the reading say. That i stay patient and just let them harass me?

Reaction score
Awards
Receive and go with the flow does not mean one has to be a pacifist.

Start with the butterfly net.

Imagine and visualize that you have a small butterfly net on a stick.
For each person you've been made to feel small, dismissed, fired, bullied, etc; youre going to take your power back.
See your initials in the face of the person, then the butternfly net picking them up. That is your personal power you gave away.

For each baddie
Get your initials back using the net,
inhale your initials.
Move on to the next.
Works on demons too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards

Yes and no. You toss six coins, tails are broken. What I do is whatever coins are higher than another are lined up vertically, if they fall side by side but equal and of different signs, pick left or right to be above.
When the vertical hexagram is arranged, find and read your hexagram.

My curse appears to be working. I havent even fully completed it, Im letting things work out naturally before I drop the venom onsite onto their grounds. If you want advice on how to do the same, let me know.

Last edited:

Homeschoolie

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi

This is my situation also (see bolded sentences) ... but I have not been able to send justice to them or stop their continued abuse of us (me and husband). I am a newbie to any kind of magic or witchcraft. I have tried cord severing and return to sender and protection works. With minimal if any real affect. I need a Tarot reading I think because I am not sure how much I ching will help. But I will leave this up to far more experienced people then me!

Hi

This is my situation also (see bolded sentences in above quote) ... but I have not been able to send justice to them or stop their continued abuse of us (me and husband). They have cost us much time, energy, money and harmed our physical health. they are narcissistic evil people who laugh mock and get their kicks by attacking and harming others and their property. I am a newbie to any kind of magic or witchcraft. I have tried cord severing and return to sender and protection works. With minimal affect. I need a Tarot reading I think because I am not sure how much I ching will help. But I will leave this up to far more experienced people then me!

Last edited:

Witchintraining

Visitor
Reaction score
Welcome. There are a few books on Curses in the Library Book Shares, Ritual Attack. Demons of Wrath and so on.
Enjoy 😊
Hi! So I’m new with working with demons. I have demons of magick and demons of wrath. Not sure if you’ve worked with Icosiel on demons of wrath. If you have, could you give me a pointer please? When you have to write the name of paper, do you write the names of both people you want to have conflict between? Thanks!