• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Curses and hexes

Someone's asking for help!

Freemoddedlife

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi
I have decided to curse a group of people after realizing they were the perpetrators in making my life a living hell. They spread rumors about me which cost my relationship and my job. they abused me. They hurt and betrayed me These are the people who i trusted. But they took my kindness as a weakness. I am looking for curses like demonic master curse by Gordon winfred. I dont currently have the book because i cant affort one. I am in the verge of being homeless i want to give them a piece of thier own medicine.

Please dont judge me. All i seek is justice.they are narcissistic and sadistic scum. It is not fair to see people who tormented me still living a peaceful life.

Reaction score
Awards
Ive no idea, I dont work with demons. I simply listed a few books I had uploaded.
It seems that you would write both names if he causes feuds between people.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hi! So I’m new with working with demons. I have demons of magick and demons of wrath. Not sure if you’ve worked with Icosiel on demons of wrath. If you have, could you give me a pointer please? When you have to write the name of paper, do you write the names of both people you want to have conflict between? Thanks!

Better open a new thread in Q & A, otherwise your question will be simply buried here where hardly anyone will read or answer it.

Reaction score
Awards
Hi
I have decided to curse a group of people after realizing they were the perpetrators in making my life a living hell. They spread rumors about me which cost my relationship and my job. they abused me. They hurt and betrayed me These are the people who i trusted. But they took my kindness as a weakness. I am looking for curses like demonic master curse by Gordon winfred. I dont currently have the book because i cant affort one. I am in the verge of being homeless i want to give them a piece of thier own medicine.

Please dont judge me. All i seek is justice.they are narcissistic and sadistic scum. It is not fair to see people who tormented me still living a peaceful life.
Sounds vaguely similar to my life in every way. Who were this group of people, in more detail the better?
I can say a saying or two about revenge, either live your best life now or serve the hot dish cold, but neither really does any good, does it?

The thing is, is I let go of it, I had to as it cost me my sanity as well.

There was the City Social Club at one extreme, and my (or a) fraternity at the other. Both groups were filled with douches that wanted to torment me for a few reasons of theirs. It cost me my sanity and was too far gone, so I let go. I had to.

Had I known then. A needle or pin, a black candle, incense of your choosing, blood, and your statue representing your deity you worship, a heartfelt invocation, the name etched into the candle and the delivered verdict and charge. People get hit by cars. People lose their sanity, their job, their reputation.

So first step is dont be a hand of karma douche, just protect yourself.