• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

🤡 Idiotic Post Cursing FB Scammers

This is a fine display of idiot behavior.
Reaction score
Awards
Any particular curses that could be used?
A country wide drought or famine overnight where they live?
A civil war in their country overnight?

What else can be used to get rid of these scumbags?
To hell with them, no more Mr nice guy.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Nope, because: "I am Legion, for we are many."

Already happening. Probable motive.

Look out your window.

Log off.

Spoken like a true Protestant.

Image: Zuck and Musk in a cagefight. Trendy Jiujitsu vs. The Whale.
Judgement: Clicking on bikini babe profiles is not conducive to eliminating defilements for ascension. Restlessness as an enduring condition brings misfortune.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
This is Truth. An Inbox is a direct portal to Hell.
Jesus went there to preach but he did not click any links. One cannot curse the internet because that would be redundant.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, except I wasn't chasing anyone but my illuminati peeps on there.

So basically some fascist group gets what out of hijacking the entirety of Facebook? What's the eventual point?

I suppose it is just as well, there is only a handful of people that I know that give a real fuck about me anyway. Fake friends not a necessity in my life. I don't need sex and I don't need a woman.

Last edited:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Ad revenue?

Turn the arrows of FB demons into flowers and you will find the right clicks. 😇 :

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
Those who invented WEB2.0 should burn in hell for eternity. Web is flawed as f those days. I don't own any social accounts anymore, even on youtube. I wish all the data sucking vampyres will die of hunger.

Reaction score
Awards
Not to mention all the "sex" most likely consists of someone getting lured onto Whatsapp or Google chat, caught jacking off and being a sextortion victim.
No thanks. I love my family.

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
I recently made a mistake and bought new phone instead of buying old one and flashing with lineageos or similar. Having web browser in your pocket isn't good for your mental health. Since I became all day connected to internet my life quality dropped significantly.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
so you guys figured it out? spam is just spam and the fucker who still thinks it keeps him safe should pay more 'money' (spiritual gain) for lying. lol it was a fun ride those russians....

@WeirdGnome: you should download the usa news app: russian spyware app. hehehehe then you can have real funs....ive seen them run ;)

now feacesbook you dont attack. feacesbook you nag. until zuckerbot finds you, of course and then you have to already have made sure you have a idk how you say that in english, a cat catcher, someone who takes the hit for 'money' (spiritual gain) and then nothing happens. zucker is a bot for a reason and low hanging fruits is also money. ok? ok.

some gardens you just dont tend to. learn to accept that. there are really such people alive. so watch, shiver, hate, puke.
it doesnt matter, they live....

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

These are dumb threads man... that are never going to amount to anything. Lay off the grandiose shit... or... if this is comedy, it belongs in the lounge.

Thinking you could do this, or that it is a viable solution to facebook scammers just contributes to the modern image of occultism as mentally ill woo woo. Seeing threads like this on the front page scares off genuinely interested newbies, and results in experienced practitioners dismissing us as nutjobs.

As much as my aim for WF is a free and open discussion space with few rules and self-moderation, if this is the content that is celebrated here then I either have to enforce stricter rules or kick myself in the ass for being dumb enough to think a low-moderation approach would be successful in our demographic.

I've tried every which way to broach this with you gently, Diluco. But I get the feeling you simply can't help youself and fountain of intellectual diarrhea will only cease when you catch yourself a permaban.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You might be right skull, but zuckerbot and muskman are really going to fight each other in a boxmatch. So we did something while you were gone. And i think thats more then most death websites

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
so just to be clear, i asked mr deliculo to mod, cause there is noone and he did right. we dont have deaths, we dont have hacks, we dont have people going crazy cause some pulls them down for fun. and as bonus we have musk and zuckerbot setting up a game.

so im very sorry, but the book department creates legal problems, not us. i found scarlet imprint and they are looking into it and ixaxaar isnt found, yet.

so whats your update other then acting like a dad whos never home?

Reaction score
Awards
I came up with a simple fix...if we have less than two mutual friends and I have never met you personally, then you're off my list of friends. Strangely enough illuminati peeps don't make many friends. A red flag there.