• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion D.H. Thorne and The Infernal Vampire Hanbook

Talk about a book(s)

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
As the title says, what do you think about D.H. Thorne (as an occultist) and his book mentioned in the title of this thread? I have his kindle ebook on Amazon called Become the Maelstrom. After I pathwork Become the Maelstrom I want to read The Infernal Vampire Handbook and then the Shadownomicon (a book for working with the Shadow people/Shadows). From what I know, he's working at another book now 😀. What do you guys think? I recommend his channel on youtube: D.H. Thorne

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I've never heard of the guy before, so couldn't give much of an opinion. When you say shadow people, though, what's the book's definition there? I've heard a lot before about the phenomenon of spirits manifesting as humanoid "shadows", but not many people seem to be too keen on engaging with those.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've never heard of the guy before, so couldn't give much of an opinion. When you say shadow people, though, what's the book's definition there? I've heard a lot before about the phenomenon of spirits manifesting as humanoid "shadows", but not many people seem to be too keen on engaging with those.
Didn't read the book yet to tell you exactly. It's that Jungian system which has the element of shadow. He made a grimoire in which you can summon, conjure, commune, etc. with those shadows.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Didn't read the book yet to tell you exactly. It's that Jungian system which has the element of shadow. He made a grimoire in which you can summon, conjure, commune, etc. with those shadows.
Interesting. If you read his book do tell us what you end up discovering.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting. If you read his book do tell us what you end up discovering.
I want to also read Draugadrottinn (published by BALG), even though I felt insulted by the fact it had the image of Vlad Tepes on the cover of the book and also about the fact that the author romantiscized too much about Zamolxianism and the culture from my country. In Romania, where I live, Vlad Tepes is a figure which deserves a lot of respecr

Shaddai794

Visitor
Reaction score
I want to also read Draugadrottinn (published by BALG), even though I felt insulted by the fact it had the image of Vlad Tepes on the cover of the book and also about the fact that the author romantiscized too much about Zamolxianism and the culture from my country. In Romania, where I live, Vlad Tepes is a figure which deserves a lot of respecr
It's already on Telegram. By tge way I don't think he's Romanian or hungarian. He made some pretty blatant error in his book and promo videos. Polish or Other Eastern European country would be my guess.I'll DM you the link.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you Angel, DH knows his stuff. I just saw a video where they interview him. His pretty much Legit.