• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Daily Card Pull

Reaction score
Awards
SWORDS
2. Sallos, Orobas, Yezalel, Mebahel, Luna in Libra 1-10 deg
3. King Purson, Duchess Gremory, Harayel, Hoqmiah, Saturn in Libra 10-20 deg
4. Marax, Ose, Laviah, Kelial, Jupiter in Libra 20-30 deg
5. President Foras, Amusais, Ahiel, Chaamiah, Mercury in Aquarius 1-10 deg
6. King Asmoday, King Belial, Rehayel, Yeyezial, Venus in Aquarius, 10-20 deg
7. King Gaap, Decarabia, Michael, Hahihel, Luna in Aquarius, 20-30 deg
8. Amon, Sabnock, Vemibael, Yehohel, Luna in Gemini 1-10 deg
9. Barbados, Shax, Aeneval, Mochayel, Venus in Gemini, 10-20 deg
10. King Paimon, King Vine, Dambayah, Menqal, Sol in Gemini 20-30 deg
PENTACLES
2. Berith, Haures, Lekabel, Veshiriah, Capricorn 1-10 deg
3. Duke Astaroth, Andrealphus, Yechavah, Lehachiah, (Luna in?) Capricorn 10-20 deg
4. Forneus, Cimejes, Kevaqiah, Mendial, Capricorn 20-30 deg
5. Samgina, Raum, Mabahiah, Pooyal, Luna in Taurus 1-10 deg
6. King Marbas, Focalor, Nemamiah, Yeyelal, Mercury in Taurus 10-20 deg
7. Valefor, Vepar, Herochiel, Mitzrael, Venus in Taurus 20-30 deg
8. Zepar, Alloces, Akaiah, Kehethel, Sol in Virgo 1-10 deg
9. Botis, Camio, Hazayel, Aldiah, Venus in Virgo 10-20 deg
10. Bathing, Murmur, Hihaayah, Laviah, Mercury in Virgo 20-30 deg.

Hope these help you out.

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
We've got some pretty big changes coming up, one in particular in a month, so I asked what to expect between now and then. Started with the Faeries Oracle.

VfaCLpp.jpg

Card 53 - Death

As with most decks, Death signifies change. Often this means the "death" of a phase in your life and rebirth into a new (hopefully better) phase. In our case, the change we're facing is profound. Hopefully, we'll use it wisely.

Card 22 - The Master Maker

The Master Maker is a sign to hone your craft (whatever that is) to beyond what you think you can do. This one's a little tough for me, because I'm in the midst of trying to figure out what my craft is. Something creative, for sure. But...which of my many creative hobbies do I want to make my craft? Hmm...

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
We've got some pretty big changes coming up, one in particular in a month, so I asked what to expect between now and then. Started with the Faeries Oracle.

VfaCLpp.jpg

Card 53 - Death

As with most decks, Death signifies change. Often this means the "death" of a phase in your life and rebirth into a new (hopefully better) phase. In our case, the change we're facing is profound. Hopefully, we'll use it wisely.

Card 22 - The Master Maker

The Master Maker is a sign to hone your craft (whatever that is) to beyond what you think you can do. This one's a little tough for me, because I'm in the midst of trying to figure out what my craft is. Something creative, for sure. But...which of my many creative hobbies do I want to make my craft? Hmm...
Decided to do some fiddling with the Witches Tarot. Still ruminating on the reading I got there. Doesn't feel relevant to the question, which probably means I'm not listening with the right ears. But when I was reshuffling the cards, I cut to Death again, which I find interesting.

Azazello

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
PENTACLES
2. Berith, Haures, Lekabel, Veshiriah, Capricorn 1-10 deg
3. Duke Astaroth, Andrealphus, Yechavah, Lehachiah, (Luna in?) Capricorn 10-20 deg
4. Forneus, Cimejes, Kevaqiah, Mendial, Capricorn 20-30 deg
5. Samgina, Raum, Mabahiah, Pooyal, Luna in Taurus 1-10 deg
6. King Marbas, Focalor, Nemamiah, Yeyelal, Mercury in Taurus 10-20 deg
7. Valefor, Vepar, Herochiel, Mitzrael, Venus in Taurus 20-30 deg
8. Zepar, Alloces, Akaiah, Kehethel, Sol in Virgo 1-10 deg
9. Botis, Camio, Hazayel, Aldiah, Venus in Virgo 10-20 deg
10. Bathing, Murmur, Hihaayah, Laviah, Mercury in Virgo 20-30 deg.

Hope these help you out.
These are very good correspondences and I like that you included the degrees of the Zodiac. This information is a bit hidden in this thread that is really more about the Fae deck and a particular proces. Would be great if you started a new thread with this information so it can be found by others easily.

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Asked the Faery Oracle Deck what I should be focusing on, and this is what I pulled:

ZOKnmmv.jpg

I've gotten comfortable with this method. The white card is my guide card, and the two cards surrounding it when I find it in the deck are the message. Sometimes I assign extra meaning to the cards surrounding the guide card, but today, I didn't.

What I found particularly interesting about this pull is I always, Always, ALWAYS put the deck facing down when I find the cards. This time, I didn't, without even thinking about it. Noticed it. Thought it was weird. Decided to check out the description and meaning, and the card on the bottom of the deck (Taitin the Sylph) specifically relates to the card on the right of my guide card (Laiste, Moon's Daughter); mentions it by name in the description.

I just asked the cards generally what I should be focusing on.

Card 45 - Taitin the Sylph: Taitin reminds us to stay always on our toes. Ideas are quick, and contagious, and fluid. We should hear them, but not take them all seriously. Independent thinking is key. I'd say that's relevant right now in a lot of ways.

Card 19 - The Sage: I'm going through some personal shit right now (who isn't, right?) that leaves me having to choose between my own needs and the needs of someone who has never considered my needs but is in desperate need of some compassion, so it's kind of weird that the first card talks about "deep consideration and refined judgment applied with compassion and mercy." It says to approach the situation with wisdom and patience. I feel like the cards forgot I'm an Aries.

Card 38 - Laiste, Moon's Daughter: Laiste's "starter reading" begins, "you may be finding apparently random events and ideas are falling into a pattern and beginning to make sense to you." Uhm...yes. How'd you know? Laiste asks us to walk with an open mind and find new ways to relate to the Great Unknown. She hates sleepwalkers and will put an avoidable obstacle in your way to see if you're paying attention. She speaks in symbolism, as most fairies do, and when she shows up in your reading, you should pay attention to your dreams and intuition.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I do a 3 card draw every morning asking, "What do I most need to understand about the events of this day?"

In the beginning, I got a lot of 'noise,' maybe from too much banishing? After a rather good reading last night on another question, I got a ho-hum reading this morning, and it fits my mood for the day:

1. Four of Swords (R) - Lack of motivation or energy to break out of a limited situation. (Definitely a low energy day today. Not bad, just meh.)

2. Six of Swords (R) - Lack of fighting spirit. (Yep.)

3. Three of Cups - Issues of child-parent relations. (Keeping magic a secret from elderly religious parents I have to take care of... yep.)

I'm using a Tarot de Marseilles deck, a reproduction of the 1930 TdM by B. P. Grimaud, printed in the USA by a small company. I got it a week ago and it shuffles much better than my Conver Ben-Dov TdM printed by US Games (in China) that seemingly refuses to break in. Every deck has its own voice...

Reaction score
Awards
I do a 3 card draw every morning asking, "What do I most need to understand about the events of this day?"

In the beginning, I got a lot of 'noise,' maybe from too much banishing? After a rather good reading last night on another question, I got a ho-hum reading this morning, and it fits my mood for the day:

1. Four of Swords (R) - Lack of motivation or energy to break out of a limited situation. (Definitely a low energy day today. Not bad, just meh.)

2. Six of Swords (R) - Lack of fighting spirit. (Yep.)

3. Three of Cups - Issues of child-parent relations. (Keeping magic a secret from elderly religious parents I have to take care of... yep.)

I'm using a Tarot de Marseilles deck, a reproduction of the 1930 TdM by B. P. Grimaud, printed in the USA by a small company. I got it a week ago and it shuffles much better than my Conver Ben-Dov TdM printed by US Games (in China) that seemingly refuses to break in. Every deck has its own voice...

@KjEno186 are you by any chance using the Tarot de Marseilles deck by Vieux Monde Express's Thomas?

il_1588xN.3237324125_2ipt.jpg

I've been eyeing his 1930 Grimaud Deck for a little bit but haven't pulled the trigger because I haven't talked with anyone who has used one of his decks yet.

It looks STUNNING and I've been super close to buying it a few times.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
@KjEno186 are you by any chance using the Tarot de Marseilles deck by Vieux Monde Express's Thomas?

il_1588xN.3237324125_2ipt.jpg

I've been eyeing his 1930 Grimaud Deck for a little bit but haven't pulled the trigger because I haven't talked with anyone who has used one of his decks yet.

It looks STUNNING and I've been super close to buying it a few times.

Yes! I got the Samiramay deck from Vieux Monde since it looks whimsical, and the price was low (on sale at the time). What really got my attention was how nicely it shuffled. That's something you can't know from pictures alone. Then I was looking at the other tarot decks that Vieux Monde prints themselves and decided to buy this one.

As for the B.P. Grimaud reproduction, my initial impression of the printing was that it's a bit darker than their photos, yet they're nicely detailed and easy to read under the light of a few candles. I'll see if I can get a good natural light photo from them once my Nikon's battery is charged. Again, the quality card stock handles beautifully.

BSUR

Neophyte
Reaction score
Interesting thread to read through :)
I am also someone who does not use cards on a daily or even regular basis. However, if I feel I can need some extra guidance for certain situations or personal issues I'll intuitively draw a card. Usually Angel (Transformation) card decks. Recently I discovered the Crowley Tarot deck which for me sends almost always a powerful or fitting message.
Last week in a challenging situation, I unexpectedtedly drew 'Wealth' after asking "What does this situation want to show me?"
I didn't know how to relate the card until later, when the challenge clearly led to a significant emotional/energetic release which led to more clarity and ease. Interestingly, as the card indicated, I felt the need to share this sense of inner wealth with others.
I wanted to attach an image from 'Tarot, Mirror of the Soul' but for some reason imgur is over capacity at the moment...

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Today's 3 card draw for the question: What do I most need to understand about the events of this day?

1. Ace of Coins - Practical perspective ...

2. Five of Wands - ... overcoming ...

3. Page of Swords (R) - ... inhibiting thoughts.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Image shows my Conver Ben-Dov deck by US Games for comparison to the B. P. Grimaud reproduction by Vieux Monde.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
In another thread I said that the tarot readings I do for myself have so far told me nothing I do not already know. However, there are some interesting synchronicities to be discovered with interpretation. In the past couple of days I have expressed my Intent to Know my HGA/Daimon/Higher Self. I did so again this morning just before doing the following reading.

Today's cards, using TdM Grimaud 1930 reproduction deck by Vieux Monde:

morning-reading-05-26-22.jpg

Tarot Query: "What do I most need to understand about the events of this day?"

1. Hanged Man (R) - The Isolated Lower Self, practicing internal alchemy, intent on what seems impossible with limited resources. Similar to Carcer in Geomantic terms.

2. The Star (R) - The Higher Self, or Holy Daimon, seen as if reflected in a pool of water. Or perhaps my perspective is simply inverted as in the previous card.

3. Two of Wands - Crossroads, a union of 'opposites' in which movement can lead in unexpected directions, favorable for matters in which things need to come into contact. Conjunctio in Geomantic terms, balancing Carcer.

Reference material: The LWB included with the Vieux Monde deck, The Open Reading by Yoav Ben-Dov, Doctrine of High Magic (chapter 12) by Eliphas Lévi (Greer & Mikituk translation),
, The Art and Practice of Geomancy by John Michael Greer.

Reaction score
Awards
In another thread I said that the tarot readings I do for myself have so far told me nothing I do not already know. However, there are some interesting synchronicities to be discovered with interpretation. In the past couple of days I have expressed my Intent to Know my HGA/Daimon/Higher Self. I did so again this morning just before doing the following reading.

Today's cards, using TdM Grimaud 1930 reproduction deck by Vieux Monde:

morning-reading-05-26-22.jpg

Tarot Query: "What do I most need to understand about the events of this day?"

1. Hanged Man (R) - The Isolated Lower Self, practicing internal alchemy, intent on what seems impossible with limited resources. Similar to Carcer in Geomantic terms.

2. The Star (R) - The Higher Self, or Holy Daimon, seen as if reflected in a pool of water. Or perhaps my perspective is simply inverted as in the previous card.

3. Two of Wands - Crossroads, a union of 'opposites' in which movement can lead in unexpected directions, favorable for matters in which things need to come into contact. Conjunctio in Geomantic terms, balancing Carcer.

Reference material: The LWB included with the Vieux Monde deck, The Open Reading by Yoav Ben-Dov, Doctrine of High Magic (chapter 12) by Eliphas Lévi (Greer & Mikituk translation),
, The Art and Practice of Geomancy by John Michael Greer.

Lovely reading.

For what it's worth the way I read would very much line up with your Interest in making contact with your HGA

1 - The Hanged Man - A new Perception or Understanding gained through Sacrifice that leads to Enlightenment.

2 - The Star - Being drawn to a new Direction that looks to provide Guidance, Insight, and Clarity where Truths will be revealed.

3 - Two of Wands - A New Choice of the Spirit where decisions made will lead to a Gift or Offer and if accepted will be a Breakthrough and Revelation.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Can everyone post daily card pulls in this thread?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Can everyone post daily card pulls in this thread?
By the looks of it, yes. Several different forum members have posted card spreads in this thread at various times aside from the O.P. If I were to post my daily magical diary with tarot readings, I'd create my own thread as a few others have done.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Mousa of Swords
Baphomet, The Mistress of Blood

to dissolve and coagulate, to break a substance down to its basic elements before reforming it into something new.

im currently going to school and I'm having to put aside my feelings about the workforce and people in order to learn a new trade. In other words I'm learning to be humble as a student.

as a student I'll learn what I need to learn so I will be proficient in my trade. It seems like I'm on the right track.