• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Daily Card Pull

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I love it too. Its the Goetia Tarot in Darkness deck. Artworks done by the same guy that did the Santa Muerte Deck. I think his name is Fabio Listrani. I wish I got the chance to get one his limited edition kickstarter decks. They were really something special.
I finally got my copy of this deck. I'll post some pictures later. The art is amazing! They are very high quality cards. Can't wait to use them!

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
I usually use Archangel and Angel cards and I currently plan to get a deck directly of Archangel Michael. We have several type of Tarot cards at home too, but Tarot pulling was never really a part of my daily card-routee. Sometimes, family members and friends tend to ask me to deliver the message of the Celestials to them it was always fruitful and accurate.

My recent experiences encouraged me to not ignore this great opportunity to information- and guide delivery, and so I'm opened to give a shot to different type of cards in the future (I'm actually curious and interested about the Daemon tarot too, I try to build up a healthy balance between the Infernal and Celestial sides in myself).

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
So, some background. I've been working with Paimon, mostly in artistic form. Many of my fractals have the Paimon sigil in it in some way. Today I received my Goetia Tarot in Darkness deck. I spent an hour, literally an hour, walking around. Shuffling in various ways. To do a card pull for today, I simply concentrate on "what do I need to know". I started going through the deck until I got a feeling that said I should pull that card. Initially I went past the card and the feeling went away, then I went back, felt it again and went back too far and lost the feeling. I finally narrowed it down to a specific card and pulled it.

It was this:

Uh. Wtf? There's 78 cards in this deck. It's been shuffled for an hour. The card was 100% random. The Goetia book says this card meaning is "Sad Ending". This card corresponds to the 10 of Swords in a normal tarot deck, which is "Extreme unhappiness, depression and a deep sense of loss".

Like holy shit. That card out of absolutely any of them. I'm honestly shocked, and the meanings are kind of scary.

Maybe Paimon is pissed. I've been using his sigil, but I haven't given anything back. Maybe I can turn that around.

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
So, some background. I've been working with Paimon, mostly in artistic form. Many of my fractals have the Paimon sigil in it in some way. Today I received my Goetia Tarot in Darkness deck. I spent an hour, literally an hour, walking around. Shuffling in various ways. To do a card pull for today, I simply concentrate on "what do I need to know". I started going through the deck until I got a feeling that said I should pull that card. Initially I went past the card and the feeling went away, then I went back, felt it again and went back too far and lost the feeling. I finally narrowed it down to a specific card and pulled it.

It was this:

Uh. Wtf? There's 78 cards in this deck. It's been shuffled for an hour. The card was 100% random. The Goetia book says this card meaning is "Sad Ending". This card corresponds to the 10 of Swords in a normal tarot deck, which is "Extreme unhappiness, depression and a deep sense of loss".

Like holy shit. That card out of absolutely any of them. I'm honestly shocked, and the meanings are kind of scary.

Maybe Paimon is pissed. I've been using his sigil, but I haven't given anything back. Maybe I can turn that around.

Dealing with tarot cards and oracle cards is something which have not too much to do with "randomness" if you know what are you doing and your senses are also opened enough for bringing the right message into your life. Not too long ago it happened to me, that for four days straight, I kept pull one specific card only out of the 45 cards, which was from Archangel Michael. It took me four days to finally find the right "approaching" of the message and what he is trying to tell via the card, and when it happened, that specific card pull didn't get repeated, even since then.

Based on how you described the situation, I can say that what I feel is that the card you just pulled was definitely meant to be pulled, and here we are. This isn't random, it had to be happened.

Maybe you should try to contact with King Paimon, and ask him directly about this pull and your concern. If your suspicion is right, then you can at least try to solve the situation, and give him a proper offer in exchange. Who knows, maybe you can get away with an art piece, what you have to create just for him, and that would did the trick. As I heard, he really likes getting offerings connected to poetry and different form of art.

Make sure, communicate, nothing could go wrong; maybe this card pull is just a sign, and you can still avoid the consequences. It is also possible that the card itself isn't really about what is going on between you and King Paimon, and it's pointing at something else, but if this was your firs suspicion, go for it by any means (ad feel free to tell us about how it went).

(Also, I'm glad to see people here who are actually working with King Paimon. Some weeks ago, out of nowhere his name - and things connected to him - started to pop up everywhere around me, then thoughts of him started to float in my mind and I couldn't get rid of them, they keep coming back. Years ago, I've actually read about him, but back then I worked with other Infernal Royals, and I didn't get this "dragging feeling" towards him during those times, what I have now.)

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Based on how you described the situation, I can say that what I feel is that the card you just pulled was definitely meant to be pulled, and here we are. This isn't random, it had to be happened.
It really did feel that way. I guess the odds are pretty straight forward statistically (1 change out of 78 for the Paimon card), but I think the randomness adds some complexity here. It definitely felt like it was meant to be pulled, but to be honest my immediate feeling was dread, and that feeling stuck with me all night. That may just be my brain, and one always has to be careful not to intentionally manifest "the bad stuff". Self fulfilling prophecy and all that.

Now here's the kicker... I don't believe there's anything mystical about tarot cards. I think it's a purely psychological thing, like many other practices it helps you focus your attention to work stuff out (even if it's an unconscious/subconscious type thing). I've firmly believed this for decades.

This pull... I dunno, it felt 100% different than the hundreds of other times I've done a card pull. I stood there shocked.
Maybe you should try to contact with King Paimon, and ask him directly about this pull and your concern.
This is a fantastic idea and one I intend to do, maybe as soon as this evening. I'm not entirely sure how I'll do it, or what additional thing I'll offer yet. Something I need to work out today.

Here's another oddity. And for the record, I've always thought this was a psychological thing (like face pareidolia). Our brains are literally made to find patterns, even if they don't exist. Anyways, I've recently built a spirit box with a raspberry pi and SDR dongle. We live on a mountain in the woods, in a somewhat remote location, so we don't get many radio stations normally. Actually, we can't pick up any stations normally.

With spirit box (ghost box, whatever), there's 3 main thoughts... First, what I've always believed, it's just your brain trying to make sense of randomness. It's sort of like LaRPing I guess. It can be fun, like watching a horror movie or whatever. Second, some users think plain static is fine, and if something wants to speak, it will, even if there's no "input" (radio stations). And Third, some users think you need to have radio stations to cycle through to provide, well, words for a "spirit" to use.

I've always firmly been in the #1 group there. It's fun, sometimes kinda creepy, and it's a fantastic little raspberry pi project.

However... I've used it twice for 15 minutes each, and Jaide has used it a couple times as well. This was way before last nights card pull (1-2 weeks ago).

Before I continue, one of the attributes of Paimon is that he will speak in his own language unless commanded to speak clearly. He has a low, hoarse voice. I had completely forgot about this until researching after the card pull last night.

Both times I used it, when pretty much all I was getting was straight static, there were a couple brief periods where all static went completely silent and a very deep, hoarse voice said something. I couldn't understand what was being said. Now I think back on it, and it's weird. We don't get any FM radio stations most of the time, so I'm not even sure what the input was here.

So take that, with the card pull, and it certainly seems like ... something.

I've been putting Paimon's sigil into artwork for over a year, dozens of them. I haven't asked for anything, or even tried to directly communicate, yet.

Yanno in some IM apps you can hit Control-G in a chat window and it beeps on the other users end and saying something to the effect of "so-n-so is trying to get your attention!". In a moment of levity last night, I sort of wonder if that's what all the art with the Paimon sigil in it is doing. BING BONG - Incognitus wants your attention! BING BONG! BING BONG! I absolutely hate when people hit control-g heh.

I will definitely post what happens. I'lll likely start another thread so I stop taking over Jaide's thread.

Thanks Telafiel! I appreciate your input. Glad you're here on WF.

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
It really did feel that way. I guess the odds are pretty straight forward statistically (1 change out of 78 for the Paimon card), but I think the randomness adds some complexity here. It definitely felt like it was meant to be pulled, but to be honest my immediate feeling was dread, and that feeling stuck with me all night. That may just be my brain, and one always has to be careful not to intentionally manifest "the bad stuff". Self fulfilling prophecy and all that.
Yes, you did this quite well. Keep yourself away from negative thoughts, in this way, blocking the chance to empower any negative energy and manifesting it into your life. If you have some struggle with that, try to approach your situation as a "third person". It usually can help people to keep their cool if they are capable of being overly anxious, nervous, emotional.​

Now here's the kicker... I don't believe there's anything mystical about tarot cards. I think it's a purely psychological thing, like many other practices it helps you focus your attention to work stuff out (even if it's an unconscious/subconscious type thing). I've firmly believed this for decades.
What people often forget is that we are the trick, and not the tools we use. They can help, but you play the main role in this, and your place and role can not be taken away or replaced by any object.
Personally I don't believe that tarot cards themselves are mythical or magical, but one thing I know and believe: I am. I make them work for a purpose, using my own senses, powers, abilities. When I use them, they help me while I do the trick, it's that simple. I don't put my hope and belief into an object, but in myself. I've been always above them. If I'd blindly put my hope into things I ever used, I'd make myself believe that I myself have no power, but things, tools, objects around me and that I am depending on them. It's not true.
This pull... I dunno, it felt 100% different than the hundreds of other times I've done a card pull. I stood there shocked.​
Maybe this was the first pull what you've ever done by using your senses. What do you think?
This is a fantastic idea and one I intend to do, maybe as soon as this evening. I'm not entirely sure how I'll do it, or what additional thing I'll offer yet. Something I need to work out today.​
If you are not too comfortable or feel yourself safe in the presence of King Paimon, evocation would be the best for you. As for the offering, don't worry about that, if he really requires any kind of offering, he'll let you know during the communication.

Using his sigil on different objects or in any way around you would link him to there and his energy too. I wouldn't recommend to use any entity's sigil, especially not continously if you haven't communicate with them and made sure that it is fine for them too. Not only for your safety, but for the sake of their own peace. These energies can be destructive, and cause trouble around you (health problems, technical or other kind of issues, accidents etc.) and you probably don't want to deal with this.

King Paimon is very close to Lucifer, he is proud of his rank, and even prefer to being called "King Paimon", not simply "Paimon". He can be very furious over it, and it's better to pay attention to your manners when you talk to him. Even if he often mentioned as a "beginner-friendly" being, lot of people had bad experiences after they messed up, and he is definitely not a demon you want to piss off. He is a King after all, however you should approach every entity with respect.

For the Spirit Box topic.

I'm a little bit jelly of you now. I've actually planned to get some equipment, such as EMF, Spirit Box and D.O.T.S. Projector. Not only because I want to get into a different way of experience and explore those who came from higher or (most oftenly) lower dimensions, but because these are actually very interesting stuffs. Maybe one day, but until then, Phasmophobia awaits, haha.

At least I've learned some new about these technical things, which can be even useful in the future, thank you so much! I hope that everything is fine around you both, and I'm excited to hear your report.
Thanks Telafiel! I appreciate your input. Glad you're here on WF.​

I'd rather say, it's my pleasure!

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I had to take some time to think about some of this. BTW, I talk about Jaide , but not sure I mentioned yet that Jaide is my wife, and when I say we I mean me and her. Just clarifying that she's real and is not me, hah. I'm pretty sure. She's just so awesome it sometimes seems like a dream. :love:
Yes, you did this quite well. Keep yourself away from negative thoughts, in this way, blocking the chance to empower any negative energy and manifesting it into your life. If you have some struggle with that, try to approach your situation as a "third person". It usually can help people to keep their cool if they are capable of being overly anxious, nervous, emotional.
Today definitely took a turn for the worst. It was a very frustrating day work wise, and car wouldn't start. Turned out to be the battery which I'll get replaced tomorrow, but definitely an expense we don't need right now. I'm starting to think the card really was a warning possibly from King Paimon (more about this below).

I guess I could look at this in just about any way, but for now I'd like to think my offerings in art in the past year got his attention enough to try to give me a heads up. And yanno, it kinda worked? Today really sucked, but I was sort of prepared and expecting it. Neither me nor Jaide had a meltdown, and we didn't even break out the rum. That's progress!

What people often forget is that we are the trick, and not the tools we use. They can help, but you play the main role in this, and your place and role can not be taken away or replaced by any object.
Personally I don't believe that tarot cards themselves are mythical or magical, but one thing I know and believe: I am. I make them work for a purpose, using my own senses, powers, abilities. When I use them, they help me while I do the trick, it's that simple. I don't put my hope and belief into an object, but in myself. I've been always above them. If I'd blindly put my hope into things I ever used, I'd make myself believe that I myself have no power, but things, tools, objects around me and that I am depending on them. It's not true.
That is what I believe as well, but you said it much more eloquently than I ever could! I actually read it out loud to Jaide. This just made something click in my brain, and my mind is kind of blown right now.
Maybe this was the first pull what you've ever done by using your senses. What do you think?
I had to think about this. I've done many, many tarot readings, both for myself and for Jaide (we usually do one for each other), but this WAS different. I always concentrate on the question, but there was just something about this. I've never shuffled for an hour before, and this is the first time I've gone through the cards and had any sort of physical feeling about a specific card. For some reason, I felt completely dialed in and, I guess, part of the process (rather than just the recipient, if that makes sense).

There's been a lot of weird things lately. We're both (re)learning an instrument. Jaide has been relearning trumpet and I've been working on guitar and we've been sticking to it and making progress (I've got some sweet sweet calluses). I feel like this is somehow related to our mental state and "connectedness".
If you are not too comfortable or feel yourself safe in the presence of King Paimon, evocation would be the best for you. As for the offering, don't worry about that, if he really requires any kind of offering, he'll let you know during the communication.
An Evocation has always been one of my goals. I can admit, tho, I'm nowhere near ready physically or mentally. It's a bit painful to admit that, since this has been an interest and I've researched for years. I'm working towards being in a good place to carry out an evocation. I feel like I also need to more deeply understand what this entails.
King Paimon is very close to Lucifer, he is proud of his rank, and even prefer to being called "King Paimon", not simply "Paimon". He can be very furious over it, and it's better to pay attention to your manners when you talk to him. Even if he often mentioned as a "beginner-friendly" being, lot of people had bad experiences after they messed up, and he is definitely not a demon you want to piss off. He is a King after all, however you should approach every entity with respect.
Point taken. I don't know why this never clicked for me, but you're right. I feel like I need to verbally take responsibility.
For the Spirit Box topic.
It's really fun. There's a pretty high creep factor. There should never be a full phase or sentence, especially if you're randomly hopping channels instead of sequential, but it does happen and strangely sometimes it makes sense.

I like to use the Estes method. I think the Newkirk's came up with this. The person using the spirit box preferably uses over the ear, noise canceling headphones (noise canceling ear buds are fine, just as long as they can't hear anything but the box) and is blindfolded. The idea here is that the person listening to the spirit box can't hear questions being asked or even know when a question is asked. I'm sure it's not "scientific", per se, but it does remove the possibility of the listener simply listening for what they think the answer to the question should be.

Jaide is better at it than I am. She did a 15 minute session not too long ago and at least 3 times I got direct answers to questions. It was pretty strange. We usually get no radio stations here, especially off of a SDR dongle. Towards the end (I hadn't asked anything) Jaide said "we're coming" and "we're coming from space". I recorded it but I was coughing so much, it's annoying to listen to. :/ Just real creepy sometimes.

I'm working on some other little projects. You can get almost any type of sensor for a raspberry pi, and the pi zero's are tiny and easy to connect up some sensors and shove it into a case with a battery. I love fun stuff like that. I hope to release stuff on Github once the projects are stable.

Granted, a raspberry pi, SDR dongle and battery are going to be more expensive than a SB7 or whatnot, but there's so much more you can do. Plus you build it, so you know there's no BS built into it (ie, anything that might artificially create phrases so you think it's working, but it's just part of the device programming to make you think it's working).

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Update: Woke up today to find the furnace broken. It's -6. There's a heating wire wrapped around the fuel line (tank is unfortunately outside), but we haven't had that plugged in because the heating company was supposed to use an addictive to prevent the fuel line from freezing. Not sure yet if it IS the fuel line, but either way it's -6 on a Sunday before a huge storm, so who knows when we can get it fixed.

While looking at the furnace in the basement, noticed a puddle. The hot/cold water hookups for washing machine (which we don't have right now) is leaking. It's never done that before, and I'm absolutely confused how it could be dripping anything.

Turned on the back yard light to make sure the fuel line warmer was actually warming, and the light blinks?! Wtf? It literally blinks on and off constantly. In addition, we have a LED light in the bathroom ceiling, and the control (which is hard wired buttons on the wall, not remote operated) most of the time doesn't work (ie, you hit the light off button and the light doesn't go off until you push it 10 times). These 2 sounds like some sort of short or other electrical issue. AWESOME.

I went to pick up my glasses, and they (literally) fell apart. Just a screw, but wtf?

Also, our piece of shit car... We've had AAA out twice because it wouldn't start. We're pretty sure we had the battery replaced 1 year ago, but AAA tech said it's the original battery. Never been removed. It took him an hour to get the bolt out that holds the battery in place. If not for his dedication, we wouldn't have a car today either.

All this since my last post. That card was a warning. And with Mercury retrograde added, yikes. :(

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
I'm sorry to hear this all, @Incognitus and hope that everything will get better.

If you believe that it can be connected to King Paimon, as a form of punishment or consequence for using his energy in your work in an inappropriate way, then the best way to fix this is either keep yourself to the plan and connect with him and try to fix things between you to make these stop, or cleanse the whole house, including yourself and everyone who is living there, and ask for protection (both physical and mental) daily.

In this case I'd suggest you to either cleanse the items you have the Sigil on or burn them, but do not let them to vibrate these negative energies which are probably makes things worst. Archangel Michael is a great protector, you can ask him for any kind of help, protection and cutting the etheric / energetic / astral bonds between you and any living being you contacted. This is something what you can also ask for daily, and can help you a lot.

Remember, that the situation where you are in puts your consciousness and your heart to the test. One of the best feeling what can help you to stand still in these hard times is nothing else but gratitude and love. Try to think about what you are grateful for - if you want, you can lead a diary and write at least 3 things per day what you are grateful for -, look around, fill your heart with love, and spread this energy towards yourself, every items, things you have and towards your beloved ones. Think about that they are here for you, they are with you, and do not let that this storm break you.
I had to take some time to think about some of this. BTW, I talk about Jaide , but not sure I mentioned yet that Jaide is my wife, and when I say we I mean me and her. Just clarifying that she's real and is not me, hah. I'm pretty sure. She's just so awesome it sometimes seems like a dream.​
You didn't mentioned this to me, however I've checked out several Introduction when I landed on this Forum, and I figured out that you and her are a couple. So what I'm telling now is for both of you:

Stay strong!
Life will not bring you greater challenges what you could not overcome.​

Last edited:

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
This is probably not the first time when I talk about King Paimon, since I mentioned him in this topic too, alongside with @Incognitus. Some days ago I've got my own Daemon Tarot card deck but I didn't use. That is until now, because tonight, between 3:00 - 4:00 AM I've got the feeling that I must use it. I didn't understand where this sudden idea came from and why, I just felt it and can not resist.

I've prepared the environment and the cards, cleansed them one by one and empowered my connection with my higher self, to being driven by that force, when I pull the cards which I spread. I was interested in some things, including "Should I approach the demons who have given sign to me?", "Which demon I should contact first?" and "What should I do to make it the most effective and fine for "both" of us?".

During the whole pulling session, an intense burning feeling gathered inside me. I literally felt like as if my heart and lung would getting squeezed by some kind of hot ropes, laces; it was both pleasurable and unpleasant at the same time. Then, somewhere around when I pulled the 5th card (I actually pulled 6, but the 6th is actually an extra one), a sudden cold wind rushed throught me, in the warm room in spite that there was no window or door opened anywhere, and it was more "heavier" than a simple "breeze".

All of the cards were faced down, and I started to slowly turn them up one by one, but when I reached the 5th one, I was shocked.
20220212_034404.jpg

It was King Paimon. From all of the 72 cards, on the last row which meant to symbolize in this type of pull "Where am I going / headed right now", was King Paimon, and even if I felt somewhere deep inside that this will happen, I tried to convience myself that no, it will not. He really just appeared in my life, gave some sign but nothing proper or serious. I was obviously tried to fool myself, to distract my attention, and then, I faced with him, yet again.

I was basically in the state after this, that I actually had to leave the room to take some fresh breath, before I turn up the last card, the 6th one, which was connected to "Forcas". I had to, because in that moment when the 5th card got revealed and I saw King Paimon's name, I felt myself literally naked, "surrounded" - and strangely, the temperature of the room went up terribly high, which just raised and raised in spite that I turned off heating -.
I didn't finished with the reading yet, and analyzing the results and meaning behind the pull, I plan to do it today, and I hope that I can figure everything out. I trust in my senses, they were right before, and now after all.

But seeing this reminded me of the responsibility of dealing with Demons and Infernal Royals.
You might try to turn your face away, but they may find the way to you back, reminding you that they are still here.​

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Oh wow! I feel like King Paimon's influence is very strong in our reality right now, undoubtedly having absolutely nothing with me. I just seem to be one of the people along for the ride.

I honestly backed away a little and I think I've actually made some mistakes along the way. After that initial card pull, we did a spirit box session and I did another card pull.

For the card pull, I intentionally pulled the King Paimon card out of the deck and placed it in the middle of the table. I shuffled and picked 2 cards, which I placed on either side of the King Paimon card. During this I was mostly thinking about hearing what needed to be said about before and after my involvement with King Paimon.

3dQ457m.jpg

The meanings in the book that comes with the deck are only a single word. Vine is "Masculine clarity" and Berith is "Equilibrium". Weird, but interesting.

The book also includes normal tarot attribution. Vine is the 10 of swords, "Extreme unhappiness, depression and a deep sense of loss". Berith is 2 of pentacles, "Trying to cope with two situations, much more will be achieved if a decision is made". Very interesting with these interpretations.

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Recently introduced myself to the fae. I know some think that's a bad idea, but I disagree. 🤷‍♀️

We've had The Faeries Oracle deck for some time, and I've put off using it because I wanted to be able to give it the attention it deserves, and it's rare that I'm in the right headspace. I've decided this is my year so ready or not, here I come.

The artwork is absolutely gorgeous. It's all done by Brian Froud, the person who designed the goblins for Labyrinth, so there's not a reality in which Incognitus and I weren't going to buy this deck.

aww59Lj.jpg

Pulled these fellas today.

The first card is Himself, and he energizes the cards around him. He is a proponent of natural law and shamanic power. He can represent a patriarchal, protective figure in the life of the querent (who is me).

Next up is Honesty, and he's pretty self explanatory.

The final card is The Fee-Lion, and he indicates that the querent (again, me) hasn't kept up their end of a bargain.

And I feel very called out right now. 😬

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Started with the Witches Tarot today because I haven't worked with it in at least a month. Did a past present future layout. Forgive me, but I'm going to keep the question to myself. It's a little personal.

Remember, the Witches Tarot uses the court cards as modifiers. I pulled a modifier on every card today, which is weird.

jZcGr7G.jpg

Past:

The fact that I pulled two cups for this one suggests that my past (in relation to my question) has been ruled by emotion. That's true. I've been blocked on this thing for well over a year due to an emotional response.

The Prince of Cups upright: That which is indicated by the card modified has taken on an emotional/intuitional concept

Modifies the Ace of Cups reversed: Stagnation, lack of emotion, lack of intuition

See? Blocked because of an emotional response.

Present:

Two pentacles cards would suggest that I'm currently experiencing a bit of stability surrounding this question, which is a little weird since it's wholly up in the air, and the only reason I'm even thinking about it is because I had a brief moment of, "well, maybe." But let's see what the cards say.

The Princess of Pentacles upright: That which is indicated by the card modified has taken on physical form

Modifies the Two of Pentacles reversed: Weakness, no energy, no chance to gain through work. Unwillingness to work.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. "Unwillingness to work" doesn't feel like it applies, but I do have a distinct lack of physical and emotional energy these days. We've been dealing with emergency after emergency for months, and I have visceral reactions to emergencies, so that's to be expected. I'm working on it. I'm not a fan of total stoicism, and will never aim to achieve that, but not letting a problem ruin my whole world until it's solved would be cool.

Past:

There's pentacles again, suggesting that the thing I'm asking about would bring about some stability in my future. And The Stars suggests a constant font of inspiration.

The King of Pentacles upright: That which is represented by card modified is at the stage of creative urge (duh). Since Earth denotes the physical, this could denote possible pregnancy (nope), but not one that is current. It is more a matter of the child being a "gleam in his father's mother's eye." Other physical "births" can be represented by the card--anything that can manifest on the physical has become possible.

Modifies XVII The Stars upright: Inspiration, creative energy, creative ideas come. You know what you want to say, to create. The energy of motion is added to your magic.

Over all, I feel like the cards are telling me to go for it. The Stars feels like a message that I can achieve whatever I want to if I just do what I'm considering.

I decided to also consult the Faeries Oracle and see if I get a similar reading, or at least a reading the expands on this one, but this is getting long, so I'll start a new post in this thread for that.

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
This deck has a Faery Guide card that you're supposed to project your faery guide onto. I'm still working on that, but I decided today to let the card guide me and figure out who's card it is later. Risky, I know. I'm an Aries.

I usually keep the guide card separate because, like I said, I'm still working on it, but when I opened the deck, it was mixed in. I figured I might as well see what cards it was between. Maybe they're relevant?

Full disclosure, I'm only using this deck upright right now because I'm trying to learn everything about the fae on them before I get too in depth with understanding the meanings. IOW, I'm following the author's directions. And anyway, some of them don't have reversed meanings.

6lbFPch.jpg

On the left is Card 4 - He of the Fiery Sword.

This card represents the balance between the divine masculine and feminine (it's interesting to note I was reading about this topic yesterday), justice, spiritual will, and protection. It indicates that the querent needs to make some decisions (no matter how agonizing) and take action. He is telling us that the time is right to break free of bad habits and move forward.

I...

On the right is Card 39 - Losgunna.

Losgunna is the frog queen. She represents sunken treasure, self discovery, and adventure. And I'm pretty gobsmacked rn because that is directly relevant to the topic at hand.

Losgunna wants us to explore our surroundings, and also the secret places we never go. She asks us to follow our dreams, learn things we've always wanted to learn, and go places we've always wanted to go. She reminds us that life is an adventure, and boredom means it's time to shake things up.

It's definitely time to shake things up. Here goes nothing.

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Today, I just asked the Faery deck to tell me what I need to know for the day. While shuffling, the last card (Epona's Wild Daughter) basically jumped out of the deck. Gawtcha was the card before the guide card in the deck, and Losgunna was the card after.

1fSPydJ.jpg

Left to right:

Card 64 - Gawtcha

Gawtcha is what he sounds like. You're wandering down life's path, minding your own business, and Gawtcha smacks you down with an inconvenience that brings about a lesson. He often represents a violent breakdown of old thought processes and bad habits.

Which makes sense. My worldview has been in a constant state of evolution for the past few months.

Card 39 - Losgunna, who we discussed in my last post.

Card 54 - Epona's Wild Daughter

Here's a weird coincidence (says the woman who believes there are no coincidences)...I'm currently experiencing PMS, and the description of this card specifically mentions PMS.

"From the temporary madness of rage, premenstrual tension, or great stress to the deeper and longer psychoses, she drives us on the journey through our internal hells." The Faeries Oracle, p154

Epona's daughter's name is Dorcha, and she reminds us that to move forward, we must first conquer the barriers within ourselves that are holding us back. To do this, Dorcha says, we must explore the darker sides of ourselves and either heal them or embrace them as we feel appropriate. She usually guides us through this process with nightmares and, in extreme cases, a temporary madness due to mental strain. To lead us through these trials, she presents us with riddles, to which the answers often come in a brief moment of enlightenment. When we answer her riddles, we'll find our way through.

Which feels like I'm being told I'm still blocked. And after yesterday's attempt to move forward seems like it could be true.

I realize my interpretation is what makes the cards "work," but what's the chances one that specifically mentions PMS just falls out of the deck while I'm shuffling. I mean, obviously there's some statistical math required there, and I don't currently know how many cards mention PMS.

Reaction score
Awards
Does anyone do this? I've seen it used for meditations, setting the tone for the day, telling you which direction you should be going, yes or no questions, etc. I've been "learning tarot" for...decades but ADHD always interferes. Trying to buckle down rn, and started using a daily card pull to help me memorize the meanings. Kinda like flashcards. How I'm utilizing the message depends on what I feel like I need that day before I pull the card.

I'm using The Witches Tarot which is currently my favorite deck. I pulled the 6 of Cups upright, and I've read the meaning at least 10 times since I pulled it and I'm still going to have to read it again to accurately insert it here. YAY ADHD!!!

Interpretation - Devotion, love of life in all aspects, spiritual uplifting.

I asked if I'm on the right track, and that's the track I've been on lately, so I'm taking it as a yes. 😬

What card did you pull today? Do you feel like its message is what you needed to hear? Isn't it funny how sometimes the cards are like, "I know you THINK you need to hear that, but this is what I'm gonna tell you."?
I used to pull three -- A Major, denoting a spiritual force; a Court to denote the type of energy; and the form, the Minor, the Minor including the two Goetic spirits and the two Shem Angels of the card.
The community I was in criticized me for doing so, even though I was invoking the Goets and the Shems at my job, trying to keep their numbers in mind, so when the ticket number for the card was called, I had a feel on the energy of the customer. Sympathetic magick and high magick combined, I guess.
But, you can still do so, though you will need to get the info and compile a four page chart like I did for the Minors assignments.

Reaction score
Awards
To get the minors assignments, I would reference two books, The Golden Dawn big black brick by Israel Regardie, and Tarot of Ceremonial Magick by Lon Milo Duquette. Between the charts contained in the two books, more than enough information will surface.
Now, let's try to get the real angel name transliteration, pronunciation and psalms for the Shem angels correct, shall we? (to Shem Angel topic authors)

Reaction score
Awards
Here is what I came up with, feel free to double check my findings. Aces have no angels or demons assigned like the other minors, as aces are considered part of the courts for enochian use.
WANDS
2. Bael, Phenex, Vehooel, Deneyal, Sol in Aries 1-10 deg
3. Agares, Halfas, Hechashiah, Aamamiah, Venus in Aries 10-20 deg
4. Vassago, Malphas, Nanael, Nithal, Jupiter in Aries 20-30 deg
5. King Beleth, Crocell, Vahaviah, Yelayel, Sol in Leo 1-10 deg
6. Laraje, Knight Furcas, Saitel, Olmiah, Jupiter in Leo 10-20 deg
7. Eligos, King Balaam, Mahashiah, Lelahel, Mars in Leo 20-30 deg
8. Glasya-Labolas, King Zagan, Nithahiah, Haayeh,
9. Duchess Bime, Volar, Yirthiel, Sahiah,
10. Earl Ronove, Andras, Reyayel, Avamel,

Reaction score
Awards
Here is what I came up with, feel free to double check my findings. Aces have no angels or demons assigned like the other minors, as aces are considered part of the courts for enochian use.
WANDS
2. Bael, Phenex, Vehooel, Deneyal, Sol in Aries 1-10 deg
3. Agares, Halfas, Hechashiah, Aamamiah, Venus in Aries 10-20 deg
4. Vassago, Malphas, Nanael, Nithal, Jupiter in Aries 20-30 deg
5. King Beleth, Crocell, Vahaviah, Yelayel, Sol in Leo 1-10 deg
6. Laraje, Knight Furcas, Saitel, Olmiah, Jupiter in Leo 10-20 deg
7. Eligos, King Balaam, Mahashiah, Lelahel, Mars in Leo 20-30 deg
8. Glasya-Labolas, King Zagan, Nithahiah, Haayeh,
9. Duchess Bime, Volar, Yirthiel, Sahiah,
10. Earl Ronove, Andras, Reyayel, Avamel,
CUPS
2. Buer, Bifrons, Ayoel/Itaiel, Chabaiah, Venus in Cancer 1-10 deg