• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Daily LBRP practice and feeling like hell

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I feel like we kind of need to discuss what the LBRP does do and doesn’t wrt ‘Negative or unwanted Energies and Entities’ in case that’s confusing for anyone reading this thread later.

I would say it does these things:

1) Provides Mental Focus and Clarity from random thoughts

2) Daily Hygiene of the Aura where you clear away daily energy debris like bathing clears away dirt

3) Aura/Energy Protection by strengthening and hardening the Aura like how you Wax a car after washing it to keep energetic ‘dirt’ from accumulating

4) Microcosmic Purification by clearing away environmental energy that is incompatible to your workings negative or not.

5) Banishes from your Aura/Personal space any spirits, energies, thoughtforms etc including anything connected to you.

TLDR: It clears, stabilizes, cleans, and cuts away microcosmic connections that could be influencing you in any way.

What it doesn’t necessarily do is ‘Clear a Space’ beyond your Aura or Ward against and prevent energies or entities from re-establishing a connection and influence.

But that’s why the LBRP or some equivalent Ritual is supposed to be a Daily practice just how you Bathe daily to stay physically clean.

If something like ‘Astral Parasites’ is a chronic issue then extra work is probably needed.

I would say to go through a Purification or Uncrossing protocol where you Clear the Space of your working area and home with Herbal and Incense Suffumigations (Smudging) like you are doing an Exorcism of sorts.

Then take a Purification/Uncrossing Bath using Sacred Herbs from the Key of Solomon in groups of 3,5,7,9 or 13 while you recite Psalms.

If you can only do 2 or 3 Herbs go with Hyssop, Rue, and/or Agrimony

Throw in an Egg Cleansing too maybe.

Also keep in mind these steps will force everything away both bad and good.

So if you have Patrons, Ancestral Guides, Familiars, House Spirits etc that are friendly then you would want to do a protection ritual for them before going through with the Space Clearing.

Then set up wards in your working space and home to keep negative or parasitic influences from coming back.

These can be found in many Witchcraft and Hoodoo Rootwork sources and are quite effective.

All of this is probably common knowledge to most Active Practitioners but might need to be clarified for beginners having issues with the LBRP not working effectively.

But on the whole I would say that most Active Practitioners who are beyond the beginner stage aren’t going to have Astral Parasites just chronically hanging off them all the time. Dabblers or Beginners? Maybe

It isn’t worth getting paranoid about though if you keep up with a consistent regime of Daily Practice with occasional purifications thrown in from time to time.

That’s my 2 cents anyway… maybe more..lol

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
No doubt at all - but not so easy.
It helps having had some meditation practice. The more the better. Mahasati meditation as taught at Wat Sanamnai in Thailand is useful---it emphasizes meditation while body parts are in motion.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
You can abolish thoughts if you want to, but alright.
Yeah, Crowley made that a cornerstone of early practice. But groom me for a ganymede if I can recall which of the many Libri discusses that exercise.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, Crowley made that a cornerstone of early practice. But groom me for a ganymede if I can recall which of the many Libri discusses that exercise.
I've even done it through a basic attempt at Pure Land Buddhism.

Of course, doing the work yourself may be more profitable than it's purported method of external reliance. It's called the cowardly way.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Quick summary: too much LBRP and its collateral effects.

So, I was following Kraig's magical training as written in "Modern Magick" by doing the LBRP daily. I've being doing this for the last two months or more. I noticed something is not right, and I'm suspecting it might be related to doing so much energy manipulation and banishing/cleansing all the time. I feel lethargy, undisposed, drained. I don't know, but my guess is because of this LBRP routine that is somehow straining my astral body.

To compensate this lack of energy, I tried using herbs and plants in baths and teas, also with "Akasic" activation/condensation like Bardon teaches it in IIH, to both restore Prana and also to increase physical vitality and energy.

Initially I thought that I was just being lazy and that I needed to be more disciplined, so I started drinking Chamomile tea before going to bed. My green witch friend my told me that I messed it up, because I've being doing that for more than a week, and the plant attributes sedated me. That just worsened the problem lol. She recommended that I should drink Mint tea by the morning. I'll see what happens.

I chose to stop doing the ritual daily for the next week to see if I feel better, but I'll try to maintain a weekly routine doing the LBRP.

In short, I think I might be doing too much LBRP and this is causing me some trouble.
Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Thanks.
Honestly I could be wrong but it seems unlikely to “strain” yourself with it especially since you are just banishing “negative” elemental energy from your psyche, instead of bringing in lots of energy which could potentially burn out your meridians

Maybe it’s your psyche’s response to the balance changes of yourself after the LBRP, since you’re at a “clean slate”

Reaction score
Awards
Quick summary: too much LBRP and its collateral effects.

So, I was following Kraig's magical training as written in "Modern Magick" by doing the LBRP daily. I've being doing this for the last two months or more. I noticed something is not right, and I'm suspecting it might be related to doing so much energy manipulation and banishing/cleansing all the time. I feel lethargy, undisposed, drained. I don't know, but my guess is because of this LBRP routine that is somehow straining my astral body.

To compensate this lack of energy, I tried using herbs and plants in baths and teas, also with "Akasic" activation/condensation like Bardon teaches it in IIH, to both restore Prana and also to increase physical vitality and energy.

Initially I thought that I was just being lazy and that I needed to be more disciplined, so I started drinking Chamomile tea before going to bed. My green witch friend my told me that I messed it up, because I've being doing that for more than a week, and the plant attributes sedated me. That just worsened the problem lol. She recommended that I should drink Mint tea by the morning. I'll see what happens.

I chose to stop doing the ritual daily for the next week to see if I feel better, but I'll try to maintain a weekly routine doing the LBRP.

In short, I think I might be doing too much LBRP and this is causing me some trouble.
Has anyone else experienced something like this?

Thanks.
Invoke often.

Camecera

Neophyte
Reaction score
UPDATE on the lack of energy:

It turned out that one of the core reasons I was feeling those intense down energies, was because of someone I live with that it is charged with excessive bad things. I won't get into the details, but I saw a superb Tarologist and he told me what was really going on with this person.

I thought it as a chore at first, and I couldn't pronounce the words correctly which then worsened my mood and so I couldn't do it properly. Having now that I've mesmerized the LBRP as well as pronouncing the words correctly. I feel confident enough to finish it.

May be your witch friend is right, also drink more water if you haven't lately.

I was doing them fine, fully aware. I felt the benefits. Also, it has been about more than a week that I stopped doing the LBRP, and I'm feeling better somehow. I'll try doing it only weekly, and soon I'll be studying and practicing the MLP, since it's on the next lesson I'm currently at in Kraig's book.

The herbs are working now. I'm using chamomile tea on sundays at night, so I can rest and begin my week with more energy (my off days are mondays and tuesdays). And this last week I drank Mint tea after I woke up. And I always drinks tons of water. At least 1L daily.

When you do the LBRP do you use your own energy supply or are you using the external Chi you pull in from the Universe with your breath?

I only ask because most books in the beginning don’t cover energy work very well wrt the LBRP.

You might also try doing the LIRP in the morning for a bit instead… or you could do the LIRP in the am and the LBRP in the pm.

I wouldn’t advise stopping altogether though unless your fatigue is from an underlying health condition that needs to be addressed. If you are sick then a break could needed for a bit.

It’s worth mentioning that ‘rest’ days are ok every now and then as well. Like lifting weights, it can be beneficial at times to have a day off to reset.

Have you began using the MP?

That could also help clear and strengthen your energy system as well.

Just trying to give some options to explore as I think of them.

I think I use an external source, since I do the Qabbalistic Cross before doing the LBRP. I feel and draw upon the Divine Source, then I use and manipulate this fluid. Although, I don't do Chi stuff and breath exercises yet (with the exception of the first ritual training in Quareia)

I always did the LBRP in the morning or in the afternoon. Always first thing before beginning my day. (after I reply everyone, I will tell you what my mage friend - husband of my green witch friend lol - told me about what the LBRP might be doing with my astral body. It could be enlightning. Likewise, it goes well with waht you said about breaks and off days).

I took a break. I'm feeling better now. I'll do just one this week, today or tomorrow, and then I'll see and record the results.

I didn't began yet. I already studied and read sometimes. I started recording the ritual steps on my book of shadows, and I'm drawing the Tree of Life diagrams, etc. I will start doing the MLP this week. I'll tell you all by then later how everything went.

Thanks, stratamaster, for all the info and help. :)

I have been doing the LBRP for several months now and feel no ill effect - mind you, I face north at the start as recommended by Damon Brand and others. Maybe this direction is better suited for you?

It's little more than a visualization exercise for me at this point. What is especially difficult for me is to imagine/feel the ball of the divine light into me at the start of the Kabalistic Cross because I have my issues with (mono)theistic belief systems. Maybe you are unable to draw this divine light into you as well and that's why you feel so exhausted afterwards. Perhaps it's one of the reasons the LBRP typically gets recommended to beginners: You learn how to 'borrow' energy from supernatural sources instead of depleting your own.
I've been doing it about 2 months now since I resumed my studies and practice. I use Kraig's version as displayed in Modern Magick, so I face East. What is the reason that I should face North?
As a beginner, I really don't know understand right now why I need to start the ritual facing East. I'm just following the steps. lol

Thanks for the input!

The bit about needing to use external Qi (Chi) sounds like good advice. Plus it becomes more and more important later on.

Yeah. I'll start doing the MLP next, and I'll revise the QB with more focus on that aspect of borrowing energy.

Kraig's method is just one way to go about a magical practice. I'm not generally fond of beating my head against walls, so if a particular practical method seems to be going nowhere, I have no qualms changing what I'm doing.

@stratamaster78 asked if you're doing the Middle Pillar Ritual, and I agree that this is a good practice to do. It's also one of those things which I've felt internal resistance towards doing because of the combination of visualization and breathing exercises. And it's all too easy to half-ass a ritual, just saying the words and not really concentrating on imagining the lights and physical sensations. Yes, it is a chore just like meditation. You got to go through it because it is part of the training.

However, if you're feeling physically ill after performing the LBRP, it cannot hurt to reexamine what you're doing. That said, you can do the Qabalistic Cross on its own or with another banishing ritual. Some offshoots of the Golden Dawn use the Sphere of Protection. There is an explanation of that ritual in the papers for
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Another banishing ritual which I have used is the Adjuration of Metatron. There is a tutorial for it in the forum here:

Is there a reason to use the Adjuration of Metatron instead of drawing pentagrams as instructed by the Golden Dawn? Frater F.C. wrote a book called The Temple of Solomon Crash Course in Hermetic Magic. In it he said:

This can also be an obstacle for people who are potentially not interested in the 19th century systems of lodge magic. They may be interested in how to eventually work with the Ars Goetia, and wonder “why am I drawing a million pentagrams in the air? There is none of that in the grimoire!”​
So, he recommends using the Adjuration of Metatron. Whatever you decide to do, know that you have many choices beyond the Golden Dawn system and its variants.
I didn't felt any resistance feeling as a chore. But I felt resistance finding time to perform fully aware and conscious and with intent, and to not half-ass it. When I started, I used to spent about 1 hour doing it, because I took my time visualizing and feeling everything. Now I can do it, with clear vision and sensations, in about 15 minutes or so.

I don't feel anything bad after doing the LBRP. This lack of energy is just one burst in the middle of a day, out of the blue, and as I pinpointed the source, I felt it is coming from someone I live with. The thing I can do it is the Triangle of Manifestation and evoke the name of YHVH in his direction. But I already have done that earlier, lol. I will try to get this person to see a therapist, or something. I don't know.

And thank you for your helpful response. I will read those rituals later and write them down on my book of shadows. I'll see what happens.

Does the LBRP require auditing the lightbody first - checking for parasitic entities that may interfere with the practice?

If the entities are inside when the energy field established, how good is the field?

It is rare to see a human with no parasitic entities

I understand that the LBRP is no meant to do without parasitic entities, because one function of the ritual it is to banish them after it is done.
WRT the Middle Pillar Ritual, I should have mentioned that it is an energy accumulating ritual which should, properly performed, leave you feeling fully powered up.

Thanks. I'll do that soon.

You may be onto something here re: Kraig. I had a lot of antipathy towards Fran Bardon early on. I set it aside. Some months later I picked up with something "different." After the first several exercises, I realized: this was a reformulation of the same Bardon stuff I had beforetimes spewed up. I don't know why this is, but sometimes a slight change in tone is all that is needed to render a teaching effective and welcome.
True.

Authors like Josephine McCarthy seem to have a thing about parasites, almost like an astral germaphobia - I mean, what are you supposed to do, cover yourself in clouds of sage smoke ten times a day? So I wouldn't worry about parasitic entities at this point, after all, the LBRP is supposed to free you from those. I'd never get started if I had to laboriously purify myself beforehand but maybe that's just me, for others it may be part and parcel of their path.
It might be too much. Just like cleasing yourself to oblivion with salvia, and i Think doing LBRP daily WITHOUT NEEDING IT might be harmful. I mean, I'm not doing any magical work outside of it. I'm doing work for anyone else, so I don't need to clean myself from their energy nor need I to restore prana, because I didn't muddy it or spent it in the first place.

I think if I was doing tarot readings for a living, maybe doings those daily would be , not only helpful, a requirement.
This not a very serious thread - but it may be of use to consider whether astral parasites manage brain-thoughts of target humans

So far it is rare to find a human that can control its thoughts. How can they protect themselves?

That is already happening with this person I mentioned earlier. And was happening to me 2 months earlier, before I began my practice again.
Colin Wilson's novel "The Mind Parasites" comes to mind... If we are all infested by parasites and they manage our thoughts, the whole subject becomes a universal metaphor and we may just as well discuss the human condition in general, or how we all live in an illusion, the matrix or some other simulation. Are my attempts at meditation constantly interrupted by mind parasites or is it my untrained brain sending me all these pesky thoughts? I prefer the latter paradigm, astral parasitism smacks too much of paranoia to me.
I see this in my own paradigm, that borrows from Spiritism and Umbanda, It basically means a "Obsessor Spirit". The deceased that is still attached to the earthly and mundane past life and can't move on, so he clings to the aura of the living ones, so he can get and steal their energy.

I had that suspicion from the beginning - my initial attempts I find comical, using a ritual "dagger" made of aircraft steel that weighed ten pounds and had a "phallic" pommel (the story behind that is also comical, maybe later).

Kraig, if I recall correctly, said it was just the basis of further technique - a foot in the door of general ceremonial, though I have seen other published magi using it as pretty much the go to for whatever else. I thought they might be hipsters. It doesn't seem right to me to conjure astral "parasites" deliberately without at least an hour of complex "handwashing", so to speak. I've got my preliminaries it down to 20 minutes, but I don't know if this in an improvement due to Crowleyesque influences - still I consider it prudent to begin and end with the LBRP.

But in address to the OP with regards to nausea - nope, not me. Deeper rites have induced nausea, though this can be quite erotic as well. This I do not attribute to Grantian or even to Lovecraftian influences. A little whiskey actually helps the nerves. After the first dance the feeling usually goes away. I have wondered at Kraig's "astral bleeding", though. Recently I came across some folklore from Africa in which it is believed that an aspect of one's soul, called a "kra", leaves the body at night and gets into all sorts of adventures, some combative, which can lead to one waking up tired. Or it is caused by an evil witch riding one like a horse.

Trust me, I am taking samples to be catalogued. When rarity becomes common, then it will be assimilable.
Thanks. I didn't felt nausea. I just feel like doing nothing for the whole day.

That's how it was: I'm feeling great, this day is going to be great. Then, out of the blue: this sucks, I suck, I want to go back to bed.

And I know that those thoughts of negativity weren't mine. Because I'm happy with my life.
I feel like we kind of need to discuss what the LBRP does do and doesn’t wrt ‘Negative or unwanted Energies and Entities’ in case that’s confusing for anyone reading this thread later.

I would say it does these things:

1) Provides Mental Focus and Clarity from random thoughts

2) Daily Hygiene of the Aura where you clear away daily energy debris like bathing clears away dirt

3) Aura/Energy Protection by strengthening and hardening the Aura like how you Wax a car after washing it to keep energetic ‘dirt’ from accumulating

4) Microcosmic Purification by clearing away environmental energy that is incompatible to your workings negative or not.

5) Banishes from your Aura/Personal space any spirits, energies, thoughtforms etc including anything connected to you.

TLDR: It clears, stabilizes, cleans, and cuts away microcosmic connections that could be influencing you in any way.

What it doesn’t necessarily do is ‘Clear a Space’ beyond your Aura or Ward against and prevent energies or entities from re-establishing a connection and influence.

But that’s why the LBRP or some equivalent Ritual is supposed to be a Daily practice just how you Bathe daily to stay physically clean.

If something like ‘Astral Parasites’ is a chronic issue then extra work is probably needed.

I would say to go through a Purification or Uncrossing protocol where you Clear the Space of your working area and home with Herbal and Incense Suffumigations (Smudging) like you are doing an Exorcism of sorts.

Then take a Purification/Uncrossing Bath using Sacred Herbs from the Key of Solomon in groups of 3,5,7,9 or 13 while you recite Psalms.

If you can only do 2 or 3 Herbs go with Hyssop, Rue, and/or Agrimony

Throw in an Egg Cleansing too maybe.

Also keep in mind these steps will force everything away both bad and good.

So if you have Patrons, Ancestral Guides, Familiars, House Spirits etc that are friendly then you would want to do a protection ritual for them before going through with the Space Clearing.

Then set up wards in your working space and home to keep negative or parasitic influences from coming back.

These can be found in many Witchcraft and Hoodoo Rootwork sources and are quite effective.

All of this is probably common knowledge to most Active Practitioners but might need to be clarified for beginners having issues with the LBRP not working effectively.

But on the whole I would say that most Active Practitioners who are beyond the beginner stage aren’t going to have Astral Parasites just chronically hanging off them all the time. Dabblers or Beginners? Maybe

It isn’t worth getting paranoid about though if you keep up with a consistent regime of Daily Practice with occasional purifications thrown in from time to time.

That’s my 2 cents anyway… maybe more..lol

Curious enough, the Tarologist I mentioned earlier told me to do the Egg Cleansing too. Mainly because of that person I told you.

And thank you for all those info. I'll read it again more througly and write some stuff down. Thanks!

Honestly I could be wrong but it seems unlikely to “strain” yourself with it especially since you are just banishing “negative” elemental energy from your psyche, instead of bringing in lots of energy which could potentially burn out your meridians

Maybe it’s your psyche’s response to the balance changes of yourself after the LBRP, since you’re at a “clean slate”
It might be just that.
If you want to invoke Divine energies use LIRP.
I'm just following Kraig's route. I have no need right now to do invocation. I already worked with invocation in a Umbanda setting, what is called "Incorporação" (Incorporation?) . That was guided work, with the "Priest Father" helping us all. There are entities that work with me, guide and mentor me, like "Preto Velho", "Exu", "Baiana", etc. But since I'm working alone now, I'm not doing invocation because, since I'm a noob, I know I can be an easy target for entities that are just pretending to be my mentors.

Invoke often.
What is the reason I should invoke often? And invoke what?

Reaction score
Awards

It turned out that one of the core reasons I was feeling those intense down energies, was because of someone I live with that it is charged with excessive bad things. I won't get into the details, but I saw a superb Tarologist and he told me what was really going on with this person.

I was doing them fine, fully aware. I felt the benefits. Also, it has been about more than a week that I stopped doing the LBRP, and I'm feeling better somehow. I'll try doing it only weekly, and soon I'll be studying and practicing the MLP, since it's on the next lesson I'm currently at in Kraig's book.

The herbs are working now. I'm using chamomile tea on sundays at night, so I can rest and begin my week with more energy (my off days are mondays and tuesdays). And this last week I drank Mint tea after I woke up. And I always drinks tons of water. At least 1L daily.

I think I use an external source, since I do the Qabbalistic Cross before doing the LBRP. I feel and draw upon the Divine Source, then I use and manipulate this fluid. Although, I don't do Chi stuff and breath exercises yet (with the exception of the first ritual training in Quareia)

I always did the LBRP in the morning or in the afternoon. Always first thing before beginning my day. (after I reply everyone, I will tell you what my mage friend - husband of my green witch friend lol - told me about what the LBRP might be doing with my astral body. It could be enlightning. Likewise, it goes well with waht you said about breaks and off days).

I took a break. I'm feeling better now. I'll do just one this week, today or tomorrow, and then I'll see and record the results.

I didn't began yet. I already studied and read sometimes. I started recording the ritual steps on my book of shadows, and I'm drawing the Tree of Life diagrams, etc. I will start doing the MLP this week. I'll tell you all by then later how everything went.

I've been doing it about 2 months now since I resumed my studies and practice. I use Kraig's version as displayed in Modern Magick, so I face East. What is the reason that I should face North?
As a beginner, I really don't know understand right now why I need to start the ritual facing East. I'm just following the steps. lol

Thanks for the input!

Yeah. I'll start doing the MLP next, and I'll revise the QB with more focus on that aspect of borrowing energy.

I didn't felt any resistance feeling as a chore. But I felt resistance finding time to perform fully aware and conscious and with intent, and to not half-ass it. When I started, I used to spent about 1 hour doing it, because I took my time visualizing and feeling everything. Now I can do it, with clear vision and sensations, in about 15 minutes or so.

I don't feel anything bad after doing the LBRP. This lack of energy is just one burst in the middle of a day, out of the blue, and as I pinpointed the source, I felt it is coming from someone I live with. The thing I can do it is the Triangle of Manifestation and evoke the name of YHVH in his direction. But I already have done that earlier, lol. I will try to get this person to see a therapist, or something. I don't know.

And thank you for your helpful response. I will read those rituals later and write them down on my book of shadows. I'll see what happens.

I understand that the LBRP is no meant to do without parasitic entities, because one function of the ritual it is to banish them after it is done.

True.

It might be too much. Just like cleasing yourself to oblivion with salvia, and i Think doing LBRP daily WITHOUT NEEDING IT might be harmful. I mean, I'm not doing any magical work outside of it. I'm doing work for anyone else, so I don't need to clean myself from their energy nor need I to restore prana, because I didn't muddy it or spent it in the first place.

I think if I was doing tarot readings for a living, maybe doings those daily would be , not only helpful, a requirement.

That is already happening with this person I mentioned earlier. And was happening to me 2 months earlier, before I began my practice again.

I see this in my own paradigm, that borrows from Spiritism and Umbanda, It basically means a "Obsessor Spirit". The deceased that is still attached to the earthly and mundane past life and can't move on, so he clings to the aura of the living ones, so he can get and steal their energy.

That's how it was: I'm feeling great, this day is going to be great. Then, out of the blue: this sucks, I suck, I want to go back to bed.

And I know that those thoughts of negativity weren't mine. Because I'm happy with my life.

Curious enough, the Tarologist I mentioned earlier told me to do the Egg Cleansing too. Mainly because of that person I told you.

And thank you for all those info. I'll read it again more througly and write some stuff down. Thanks!

It might be just that.

I'm just following Kraig's route. I have no need right now to do invocation. I already worked with invocation in a Umbanda setting, what is called "Incorporação" (Incorporation?) . That was guided work, with the "Priest Father" helping us all. There are entities that work with me, guide and mentor me, like "Preto Velho", "Exu", "Baiana", etc. But since I'm working alone now, I'm not doing invocation because, since I'm a noob, I know I can be an easy target for entities that are just pretending to be my mentors.

The Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram is not meant to be strictly used for banishing.
I would banish at night and invoke spirit in the morning.
Also, you are using Hebrew godnames in the LRP and in the Middle Pillar Ritual, right? Then invoke (not evoke) God. Prayer works just fine for invoking but must be heartfelt.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
because of someone I live with that it is charged with excessive bad things.

As a TV physicist would always ask: Why is it so?

Why (not how) are you in that situation?

What are the connections/influences that put you there?

I always look for layers of ancient causation

I am somewhat dealing with a woman with damage to her tail bones resulting from an assault while playing basketball in school. On being prompted I went back on this timeline and found the original energy problem occurred many lifetimes ago and is being carried over still.

When I went into the original event, the perpetrator turned out to be her current ex. Such is life!

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Thanks for the input!

True.

It might be just that.

That was an absolute unit of a response

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
dealing with a woman with damage to her tail bones

Update: sitting with her at the beach and showed her the damage was reducing the flare of light from her base chakra. She was then presented with a small tubular segment of very bright gold light. She put it into the energy gap in the tail bones and now she has a full flare of light flowing into the earth.

mor8406

Visitor
Reaction score
Does the LBRP require auditing the lightbody first - checking for parasitic entities that may interfere with the practice?

If the entities are inside when the energy field established, how good is the field?

It is rare to see a human with no parasitic entities
how do you detect and expel parasite?
Post automatically merged:

WRT the Middle Pillar Ritual, I should have mentioned that it is an energy accumulating ritual which should, properly performed, leave you feeling fully powered up.
can you point me where can i find LBRT and middle pillar ritual? sorry what is WRT?

Reaction score
Awards
how do you detect and expel parasite?
Post automatically merged:

can you point me where can i find LBRT and middle pillar ritual? sorry what is WRT?
Look at the main page of the site under what's new.
I've posted videos from Lyam Christopher.
You detect and expel parasites by daily use of those two rituals, considered the Neophyte Formula.