• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Daily Practice

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
In the spirit of peeking through lighted windows to see how others live... What practices do you do daily, or at least try to do daily barring things out of your control? Is there anything you do (or try to do) daily that especially helps? Or, for that matter, are there any times when it seems helpful NOT to do something daily?

I meditate daily, at least to some degree; with kids, that sometimes means teaching them to meditate, more than anything else, but at least it lets me sit down and try. And I do make daily offerings to whatever spirits might be around: a cup of coffee in the morning, a portion of our dinner, and milk/cream nightly. I find my practice goes a lot better when I get a chance to do some occult reading or work in my own books daily, but that doesn't always happen as often as I'd like.

What about you?

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Meditate, lbrp, lhrp, middle pillar, grounding, prayer, making offerings sometimes (now that I started with that book about protection and reversal made by Jason Miller, I think I will do it more often - it is detailed in the book that it helps with protection), tarot, the exercise with the columns from that book made by Jason Miller, etc.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Currently just 10 or so minutes of meditation daily, basic minimum. Usually before bed, as this is the most reliable time of day where I have a hot minute to do it undisturbed.