• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Damon Brands book of Archangel Evocation

Talk about a book(s)

Lightmage

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have noticed in Damon Brands book about evoking the archangels but theres no watch word or sigil for Angel Cassiel does anyone know of why this is and is there a sigil for archangel cassiel and his watch word for evokation? I have looked in the gallery of magick but to no avail why is that.?

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
From the archangels of Magick

(Cassiel is not included because my focus has been on archangels that readily provide results, responding well to invocation and evocation. Cassiel - although worthy of study in a long life of magick - is not entirely receptive to this kind of magick, and is not required for you to gain access to an immense range of powers.)
-Damon Brand