• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story Demon Corocon For Healing: Success Story (Lucifer and the Hidden Demons Book)

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.
Reaction score
This is a thank you post and a post to tell you about the Demon Corocon. My back was hurting really bad for days. I do a lot of work on my computer while sitting at a love seat given to me as a gift recently. The pain was off on. Before going to a doctor, I decided to ask Corocon to stop the pain. And, while doing my petition, I said to the Demon Corocon: " If you stop this back pain for one whole day, I will talk about you over at WFS ". Not only did Corocon stop the pain... but he told me in a meditation to him that I needed to STOP sitting in the love seat. The way the couch is made it is pushing your lower back area downwards in un-natural ways. "

The following days, I sat at my desk chair instead of the love seat. The love seat was small enough that I could sit back in it with my back against it. So, I somehow didn't see it as a problem. BUT as Corocon showed me, the couch was the root of my back pain problem.

I no longer use the couch. I will be disposing of it. And the pain in my lower back is gone ,and has not returned. It's been a week. Corocon is also mentioned in The Book of Abramelin. Corocon, according to the book: " Lucifer and the Hidden Demons " (by Theodore Rose), can lesson or remove pain. He can also lesson emotional pain like grief . Demons have many other purposes besides being baneful. I will write more on what they can do soon. Anyway, thank You, Corocon for giving me complete relief from back pain, and thank you for telling me what caused it.