• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Demonic dreams. Help!

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I found someone professional who goes out of there way to help people, someone who has been through the same experiences as I have with trauma and abuse.
After a series of energy exorcises he went through the astral and removed some unwelcome guests, but there were so many nasties around not actually chewing on me that they couldn't all be taken away. They are drawn to me as I am naturally very shiny, and suffering with how strongly shitty I feel. I have a damaged energy body that I have begun to heal that is a portal strait through to my inner workings and the negatives associated with 'personality disorders' absolutely love the taste of me and messing with my mind.
Its been a few days now and I believe I have made some progress, but I can see parasites coming at me and its worse in the night as obviously I have no conscious resistance. I'm running out of witchy ideas and it's very scary now as I don't want to get 'repossessed' by what ranks as some of the most vivid haunting ever right at the point of sleep, jolting me awake. When I do actually manage to get to sleep for a while its only for a few hours before being set upon by the most horrific of Demonic assaults, the the point where I subconsciously am afraid of going to sleep. Serous nightmares, but the situation and setting is familier to past event or its like I know it from somewhere. I resist as much as I can and they dont like that I have cottoned on to there scemes as I must have been a 'loosh buffet' for most of my life.
I keep practicing shutting down my psychic potential (which is significant) to reduce the parasite attraction, but my chest hurts so much from emotional brokenness that its difficult, as the parasites removed were in a perverse kind of way sucking off the pain to reduce it, but it was of course toxic.
Part of me likes the mania of psychosis like a drug, but I refuse to yield to that. I know that this has some connection to 'mental health' and some phenomena is down to a damaged mind, but it is not just that when it concerns the spiritual. I am having a tremendous amount of flashes of black, white and now golden light in my vision to the point of stroboscopic. I have a formal diagonis of a somatic disorder but his does not take into account parasites taking chunks out of me.
The level of pain I am talking about here is the kind that has produced dissociation and psychosis, that could easily be diagnosed as a disorder, but as an occultist I am smarter than that and I am going to fix this without being pumped full of chemicles.
I coped before with escapism and pure mental focus, very unhealthy.
It's a hell of a lot quieter without some bitchy ghosts living in an open wound. I have more energy and I am able to do more in the day where as before I was practically bedridden with exhaustion. It's difficult to trust that the healing will stick after so many failed attempts to heal this before.
If I can beat the nightmares, I am set to recover fully.
Any suggestions, Gentlemen?

Reaction score
Awards
Qabalistic Cross Ritual, Lesser (Invoking Spirit) Ritual of the Pentagram, (another) Qabalistic Cross Ritual, Middle Pillar Ritual (all of these twice daily).
Meditate the Heart Flame meditation daily. @Roma .. can you point the OP to that?

JMPtD

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Nice idea about twice daily. Check out the sunwave post in art for some gentle strong environmental energy, there are tons of directive energies in this philosophical community and beyond. Good luck. Om shanti bless.