• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Demons are Souls too

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Well.. just by reading the descriptions in the Lesser Key you can see that some if these Demons are Angels that fell. Others like Bael and Astaroth are named as foreign gods in the Bible (Astarte turned into Astaroth, I wonder why he isn't a big thing in the trans community - or maybe he is, I don't know 😅)
And then there's Valefor who is a familiar and his name (might) even comes from the Persian Walif ("familiar")
It's a mixed bunch.

In my opinion it's best to view yourself - as a human created in the likeness of God - as being above demons. Like an employer is to his employees.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Demons are worshipped though

beside that...look what happened to Solomon once he lost his divine protection, he didn’t look at them lower then humans.

humans are hardly at the apex
Fair enough, I mean. I see no issue with your viewpoint. I certainly agree that humans are not at the apex. But for me personally, even though I am not a Catholic now, I was raised as one, and if you subscribe to that belief system I think in my experience it's been hammered in that the hierarchy is God > Angels > Humans > Demons. I'm not saying they have no souls, or that they are not to be respected, or that their powers are not to be coveted and desired by us... but if God had to pick 😂 I think he'd pick a human over a demon.

It's also worth thinking about how easy it is to work with demons as opposed to angels/gods. You can draw a circle, do a simple protection ritual, and the demon is cucked. Can't touch you. They have to respect some boundaries that we created and empowered with either worldly materials or the power of God. Angels are harder than that. One could say because they are superior. A circle on the ground does not grant protection from a being that has more permissions than us. It could be said that you request and obey angels, but you simply protect yourself from and then command demons.

Of course, it's all up for debate and everyone is free to have their own opinion. I certainly won't think less of anyone who worships, obeys demons etc... As long as it gets you the results you desire then it's all good in my books.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Well.. just by reading the descriptions in the Lesser Key you can see that some if these Demons are Angels that fell. Others like Bael and Astaroth are named as foreign gods in the Bible (Astarte turned into Astaroth, I wonder why he isn't a big thing in the trans community - or maybe he is, I don't know 😅)
And then there's Valefor who is a familiar and his name (might) even comes from the Persian Walif ("familiar")
It's a mixed bunch.

In my opinion it's best to view yourself - as a human created in the likeness of God - as being above demons. Like an employer is to his employees.
as a student of Kabbalah they aren’t angels they’re pre adamic races

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
as a student of Kabbalah they aren’t angels they’re pre adamic races
As a student of myself 😉 Crocell for example is a fallen Angel

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Fair enough, I mean. I see no issue with your viewpoint. I certainly agree that humans are not at the apex. But for me personally, even though I am not a Catholic now, I was raised as one, and if you subscribe to that belief system I think in my experience it's been hammered in that the hierarchy is God > Angels > Humans > Demons. I'm not saying they have no souls, or that they are not to be respected, or that their powers are not to be coveted and desired by us... but if God had to pick 😂 I think he'd pick a human over a demon.

It's also worth thinking about how easy it is to work with demons as opposed to angels/gods. You can draw a circle, do a simple protection ritual, and the demon is cucked. Can't touch you. They have to respect some boundaries that we created and empowered with either worldly materials or the power of God. Angels are harder than that. One could say because they are superior. A circle on the ground does not grant protection from a being that has more permissions than us. It could be said that you request and obey angels, but you simply protect yourself from and then command demons.

Of course, it's all up for debate and everyone is free to have their own opinion. I certainly won't think less of anyone who worships, obeys demons etc... As long as it gets you the results you desire then it's all good in my books.
That’s not exactly how it works, usually from my experience n what I’ve heard the demon will try getting revenge and they might screw with what you’re asking...I once asked a demon for a girl n I got her, man I wish I hadn’t

I mean I once read the Baal Shem Tov summoned Samuel...doesn’t mean we are higher then him...in fact I def do not recommend pissing that guy off.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As a student of myself 😉 Crocell for example is a fallen Angel
The whole fallen Angel thing is ehhh....angels obey God, end 9f story, the angels who rule the earth, I was taught that they were stuck here for trying to interfere with us (Noah’s flood) so they get off by causing wars. Read the book of Daniel Michael dealing with the guardian Angel of Persia. The whole thing about Samael being an enemy of God etc is myth...what Jews call midrash.

the angels who rule the planet are the guys who rule the universe, but spiritually we are quarantined. It’s said other planets are populated but due to our spiritual state we can’t interact

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A story to share

during WW2 the Kabbalists said they received a shared dream that the watchers (the angels who run the earth and Universe?) they had decreed the Holocaust was coming

the Kabbalists like Rabbi Yehuda Fatiya was given a plane to fly around Israel doing rituals they claim that’s where Rommel fell, they then tried getting together and assassinating Hitler psychically and failed when his Guardian Angel showed up. Every world leader has one, as does every human and country. The Kabbalists were terrified and broke the shared psychic link.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Like I said read Daniel or about The angel Samael.
What makes you think I haven't read Daniel? I've been going through the Old Testament back and forth for 9 months.

Also, reading about others' experience may give a person some knowledge but doing things yourself gives you insight.

I believe Samael, the Angel of Geburah has a hidden meaning in his name.
Although the spelling is different, Shin Mem Aleph Lahmed means "to take the left hand". If you stand opposite the Tree of Life then Geburah (Samael) is on your left hand.
But tell me what I should read.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What makes you think I haven't read Daniel? I've been going through the Old Testament back and forth for 9 months.

Also, reading about others' experience may give a person some knowledge but doing things yourself gives you insight.

I believe Samael, the Angel of Geburah has a hidden meaning in his name.
Although the spelling is different, Shin Mem Aleph Lahmed means "to take the left hand". If you stand opposite the Tree of Life then Geburah (Samael) is on your left hand.
But tell me what I should read.
i Listen to Rabbi Ariel Bar Tzadok on YouTube

he’s great

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
If I remember correctly, in Kabbalah there are something like 3 types of demons, some of them being fallen angels.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I have a belief that most demons were 'demonized' by western religions. While there will definitely be some that will wreak havoc in your life for the sake of chaos. A demon isn't inherently bad, its the actions you take that could make you bad.

You can even use angels in curses and hexes, which helped solidify this belief of mine.

That being said I still don't feel ready to work with demons, but I think I will definitely experiment down the road.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Where did you get this? lol

I've never seen one person call a demon "inferior", they are literally superior to physical beings in every way possible.
I guess by the fact, that I was raised as Christian Catholic. I was lead by Christians seeing Demons as they are nothing. Of course, I was brainwashed due to that religion. Until I found what I was looking for, and I never went back ever since. Fuck Religion in my book. God bless you, and the rest of you all of as well.

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
I guess by the fact, that I was raised as Christian Catholic. I was lead by Christians seeing Demons as they are nothing. Of course, I was brainwashed due to that religion. Until I found what I was looking for, and I never went back ever since. Fuck Religion in my book. God bless you, and the rest of you all of as well.
I was raised as Christian too, and demons were never spoken about as being "nothing" or "less than". Things like witchcraft were to be avoided because of how dangerous demons are and that you'd be powerless in the face of them.

As far as I'm concerned God is the scariest of them all.

Anyone that creates a universe like this is definitely a sadist, so the people that make it to heaven (if it exists) are probably still fucked.

Pestifer Mundi

Magic Larper
Reaction score
Awards
That being said I still don't feel ready to work with demons, but I think I will definitely experiment down the road.
1. You picked a great user name

2. I won't ever be working with demons, I'd don't like the idea of any power I have being dependent on another being, which very likely has bad intentions.

With the user name you picked, you'd think you'd be more interested in a "scientific process" of acquiring the power/outcome you want (Alchemy).