• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Diabolic Gnosticism - Mythos & Philosophy * by Christophe Kafyrfos (Frater Kafyrfos)

Share a PDF of a book.

KramerSigil

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Strangely i´m having trouble with the cover of the book, its not working on Mega nor Gdrive, will try again later to share the cover. I apologize for that, but it´s beyond my knowledge and infinite tries. The description is as follows:

"Walking a curious line between the Septenary current of ONA and the Anti-cosmic current of the misanthropic TOTBL, Diabolic Gnosticism: Mythos & Philosophy is an explosive push past both expanding and elaborating on a definitive and non-semitic oriented explanation of Black Flame in all its signature forms. Kafyrfos weaves together an intricate framework of philosophy blazing with Runes, Chants, Diabolic Worship and under the unmistakable influence of Friedrich Nietzsche."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!