• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Do you record your conversation with spirits?

Neophyte
Reaction score
Just curious, do some of you guys write down whenever you talk to them?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Boy, i wish i could contact them myself
You should be able to, with enough practice. I'll try to find this one great scrying/black mirror evocation tutorial that helped me once. It was on the old WF, hopefully I can find it and archive it here.

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm doing the sigil evocation, the simple one. But so far I haven't been able to communicate them

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm doing the sigil evocation, the simple one. But so far I haven't been able to communicate them
Which one? Feel free to make a thread outlining your process and what you're struggling with.

Neophyte
Reaction score
it's not from this forum, it's from another one. It's simple but I think I'm doing it wrong. Like visualizing their appearances and do I need to be in a meditative state to do it?

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Do you do evocations too? Can you give me more advice to make it a success
It's not really my forte, but as I said, make a thread outlining your process then the whole of WF will be able to share insights and help you.

Reaction score
Awards
There is a book that I am currently working through, Raymond Buckland "Book of Spirit Communications". A Red book with a heptagram glyph on the front. It may be helpful to you.
It is based more for mediums and channelers, but contains a lot of good info and exercises.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
It depends, I guess. If it's something important then I will. But just general stuff, not really.