• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Does anyone find the recent times interesting?

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Normally, I do not dream. But in the last few months my dreams have been very vivid, no repetitive dreams for the most part, but very very vivid which I usually don't see especially in color. Usually I have zero recall of my dreams, but in the past month I've been very aware of details of my dreams. The only exception is, if I wait too long to record it, or I don't think about the details.

Another detail is that of protection. Many mages that I know in the Golden Dawn system, have been pointing me toward protection recently. I know in the past I've done cursing, but I have not been doing this recently. What floors me, is why people will go out of their way to curse people they don't know, or really have any beef with at all, because I know what I send out comes back to me, what others send to me will come back to them. It's just simple cause and effect. Period.

Is it just a sign of the times? Or is there something deeper at play?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not trying to be a dick (it comes natural..) but don't you think posting every single detail of your day on a public forum might be a bad idea if you are worried about people cursing you?

You're making it pretty easy for someone to mess with your head if I'm honest.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This might sharpen your telepathic street smarts for meeting people with some “what would I tell to answer or be like to ask?”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Post automatically merged:

Moderation no doubt but here is true fruit building worthiness.

"No one after lighting a lamp puts it under the bushel basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven" (Matthew 5:15-16).
Post automatically merged:

I’ve been enjoying recent times deep into the occult.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
in the last few months my dreams have been very vivid, no repetitive dreams for the most part, but very very vivid which I usually don't see especially in color.
In my observations over several months, our solar Logos has been required to step up to meet a higher purpose.

This involves the discharge of significant karma from before the current existence of our solar system (incarnation of our solar Logos)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
This is me also not trying to be a dick because I value many of your posts.

But imo you should keep your journaling and keep intimate personal details offline in a physical journal only because if nothing else it will remove a source of information for someone else to have that might could be used against you.

It might also give you peace of mind that way because I know in the past you have been a bit paranoid about people cursing you.

I’ve made mistakes too and I’m sure a lot of others have as well wrt to cursing someone and then regretting it later. I know it came back on me and was part of my learning process and growth.

The best thing you can do is forgive yourself, learn from it, and move on.

Then be confident in doing some purification, banishing, and self defense rituals and protocols and then periodically maintaining them because that will also give you peace of mind.

You should be able to find some posts here on where to get started with those things if you have questions.

But above all… ‘Be Silent’.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
in the past month I've been very aware of details of my dreams.
I'm glad this ability has come to you. I have many dreams every night. It got to the point where recording them first thing in the morning was tedious, so I don't write them down anymore. They're mostly nonsensical and occasionally lucid for brief moments. I think I accomplished what was necessary when I did keep the dream diary, which was to know my mind at rest. Therefore, should something out of the ordinary occur, I will know it's not simply one of my typical dreams.

Reaction score
Awards
One thing in common there ... not recording my dreams online seems like a good way to reduce attacks and puff up someones ego.
Since not being tedious about recording them, they seem to flow much easier.
Another is reducing the amount of anti psychotic medications.
Another is backlogging dreams.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I think its fine to write down the common rituals you usually do here like MPR or a banishing, with the lunar cycle and your thoughts on the ritual if you really must, but I wouldn't speak up every single mundane activity and I would surely not speak up of a non-common rite there. Like money rituals or hexes or love spells, etc.

Reaction score
Awards
Good ideas and sage advice as always.
Sol in Capricorn and Luna in Taurus.
Í know in my journal I also noted down corresponding cards to what's going on in the heavens. Pretty much useful to Golden Dawn and Thelema, not so sure about other groups.
I should really spend time getting to know the Zodiac and planets and astrology a lot better.