• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Does anyone recommend any occult / magick / right hand path podcasts / youtubes / etc ?

Reaction score
As title says, does anyone know any good pod casts that provide very good information over practicing the occult / magick / right hand path ?
Would prefer angelolatry like things, but if you know any demonology youtube accounts / podcasts, i wouldn't mind. I won't practice it but i still find the information fascinating.
thank you for any help !

Reaction score
Awards
As title says, does anyone know any good pod casts that provide very good information over practicing the occult / magick / right hand path ?
Would prefer angelolatry like things, but if you know any demonology youtube accounts / podcasts, i wouldn't mind. I won't practice it but i still find the information fascinating.
thank you for any help !
Living Thelema on YouTube is really decent instruction for OTO, and for that matter, associated RHP groups.

Reaction score
Awards
Living Thelema on YouTube is really decent instruction for OTO, and for that matter, associated RHP groups.
Since you are interested in angels, look up on youtube Shemhamphoresh, you will find many angel-y videos. Or search angel magick, heptameron, archangel magic; even hoodoo may turn up some angel info.

Reaction score
Awards
Interested. The author name is yazata? Will lookup Angels of the Shemhamphoresh.
I'm trying to get my bills under control, then will start buying books and supplies.
But Im doing it my way, so its bound to take a long time due to Murphys Law or the like.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Interested. The author name is yazata? Will lookup Angels of the Shemhamphoresh.
I'm trying to get my bills under control, then will start buying books and supplies.
But Im doing it my way, so its bound to take a long time due to Murphys Law or the like.
Yes Yazata is a member of WF. Their pen name is Sydan Moone (Author name).

And no pressure. It's a good book but I'm certainly not expecting anyone to go out and buy it (the kindle edition is only $5 tho).

I just wanted to share it since you mentioned Shemhamephorash :)

Reaction score
Awards
Yes Yazata is a member of WF. Their pen name is Sydan Moone (Author name).

And no pressure. It's a good book but I'm certainly not expecting anyone to go out and buy it (the kindle edition is only $5 tho).

I just wanted to share it since you mentioned Shemhamephorash :)
I appreciate it. I have several kindle books on angels such as 72 Angels of Magic, Words of Power, 360 Angels, Greater Words of Power. Several other books on Cabalistic Magic, Plsnetary/Zodiacal Magic, Hermetic Magic, Angel Magick, and even Demonolatry/LHP books.
I will add him to the top since he is WF :)

Carl Spartacus also has a book on the Shem angels.

Reaction score
Since you are interested in angels, look up on youtube Shemhamphoresh, you will find many angel-y videos. Or search angel magick, heptameron, archangel magic; even hoodoo may turn up some angel info.
yesss !! thank you so much !! personally i avoid hoodoo and other magic that isnt typically in my own culture hehe but i will look into it tysm

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
I appreciate it. I have several kindle books on angels such as 72 Angels of Magic, Words of Power, 360 Angels, Greater Words of Power. Several other books on Cabalistic Magic, Plsnetary/Zodiacal Magic, Hermetic Magic, Angel Magick, and even Demonolatry/LHP books.
I will add him to the top since he is WF :)

Carl Spartacus also has a book on the Shem angels.
ahhh yes. Words of Power. Interesting stuff.

Reaction score
Awards
Actually, Im giving up on magic. It doesn't work for me, and I get no enjoyment but plenty of psychotic breaks.
On the upside of it, it means I can save myself a lot of money that should go toward real things like rent anyway.

Congrats to anyone else its real for.

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
Actually, Im giving up on magic. It doesn't work for me, and I get no enjoyment but plenty of psychotic breaks.
On the upside of it, it means I can save myself a lot of money that should go toward real things like rent anyway.

Congrats to anyone else its real for.

I’m sorry to hear that, friend.
There can be a few reasons why magick doesn’t work for you. I can tell you straight up that it won’t work if you try to force it to work and give up. You have to give it time, let it flow naturally and don’t give it too much thought after you’re done with the ritual.

maybe there is some force blocking you from performing magick.

If you wish, i can create a powerful talisman for you. It should give you the power you seek, and it will remove any blockage.