• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Does LBRP cause illusions?

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I saw a bright, shining line (It was kind of green too) as I was drawing the Pentagram in the Air while I was facing south. And then it appeared again in the East direction.

What could this possibly mean?

Reaction score
Awards
So, @Crows&Ravens ... What godnames were you using in each quarter, and what color of light did you intend to use?
Have you been depressed lately? As a major depressive, I have to sometimes force the visualization, or cannot visualize when severely depressed.
Post automatically merged:

Also ... What grade are you? Earth, or Zelator, is associated with the color emerald.
Post automatically merged:

It could also be, if you are of the Neophyte grade, or the Zelator grade, you are working through each color of the four elements. When you reach theoracus the color will shift to yellow, and you will be using the God name Shaddai El Chai.

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I saw a bright, shining line (It was kind of green too) as I was drawing the Pentagram in the Air while I was facing south. And then it appeared again in the East direction.

What could this possibly mean?
It could be a subconscious reaction manifesting itself, since the LBRP and LIRP radically altar the psyche and penetrate into the subconscious.

I would stray away from standardized interpretations too much as this is bound to be highly personal. Maybe you personally correlate the element of air which is associated with spring which is symbolized as green, or maybe as a symbol of air’s nature of expansion you see green, which could represent life and growth.

It could also be neither and entirely something different. It’s best to meditate on these matters.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Actually it's getting interesting. If you get too far off topic, the mods with prods will be by shortly.
I touched a electric fence couple of times before, has a test....It isn't much fun. lol
So, @Crows&Ravens ... What godnames were you using in each quarter, and what color of light did you intend to use?
Have you been depressed lately? As a major depressive, I have to sometimes force the visualization, or cannot visualize when severely depressed.
East: YHVH South: Adonai West: Eheieh North: Agla.

I wanted to use a bright white pentagram, I'm depressed off and on at times but funny enough I haven't been depressed when I am about to perform the LBRP. I also try and clear my mind. I do feel much better when I've finished the LBRP.
Also ... What grade are you? Earth, or Zelator, is associated with the color emerald.

it could also be, if you are of the Neophyte grade, or the Zelator grade, you are working through each color of the four elements. When you reach theoracus the color will shift to yellow, and you will be using the God name Shaddai El Chai.
I haven't worked my way through any Golden Dawn teachings or Initiations. Based on the books that I've read and research. The LBRP is the first thing to do straight away once you've learnt how to use it, so I've just went with it.

It could be a subconscious reaction manifesting itself, since the LBRP and LIRP radically altar the psyche and penetrate into the subconscious.

I would stray away from standardized interpretations too much as this is bound to be highly personal. Maybe you personally correlate the element of air which is associated with spring which is symbolized as green, or maybe as a symbol of air’s nature of expansion you see green, which could represent life and growth.

It could also be neither and entirely something different. It’s best to meditate on these matters.
Yeah, its kind of hard to say. I'll do some mediation on it.