• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Doth Magick Conduce to Madness?

Everyone's got one.

JMPtD

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The structure of chaos, chaos because of the favorable yet still significantly considerably chaotic (being complexity and of course chaos within the chaos) rhythm of structure, is what is even called of chaos and so also called the structure of madness and is what is what can be considerably the residing of the moment and is what one from the time of the structured common or constant type of time of rhythm of chaos comes from. Rhythm in 40% inner ring and order/structure in 60% outer rings made of 30 order and 30 structure though the rhythm can be concentrated anywhere. The rhythm can be the channel of the focus. The stricter can be outer if what remains significant in thicker or thinner matters of reality are baser and or more conceptual or abstracted derivative alignments and measured happenings.
Post automatically merged:

Stricter->structure*
Thinner matters as energy as well as well as well

Last edited:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I wasn't able to follow that, would you be able to break it down into shorter, simpler sentences and explain some of the terms you're using, and what the numbers refer to?

JMPtD

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
No problem dawg. It just means that usually structure seems less chaotic and chaos seems more chaotic, but in this case the more chaotic rhythm one might be spending time experiencing during a more advanced time as I understand may be experienced with more time than the structure and is hence called a structured (sourcely) rhythm. The structure or source in the maybe advanced or more wild case is less of the intelligence focus structure because it is instead complexity of the rhythm beside it within the chaos.
For the numbers I just recommend a method that can help one still remain more perfectly sane and has perfect potential for perfection while a rhythm might be more like advanced knowledge such as powerful parts of magic while the complex type of structure source unmonitored can be more chaotic but like matters of core philosophy and still medium philosophy forms in a bank for magic still. Some of my posts talk about the 40 and 60 further. at least it’s good to mention that the 40% energy is made of 30% energy (the third of energy/matter in focus) and 10% roots which keep the spell casting tool illuminated and accurate, and the 60% is made up of 216 frequency qualities (which is the bank of the other two of the three groups of 108 which in a basic way are or can easily tend to be structure order chaos). So at last, the 30 chosen as a part of 40 is the conscious malleable (like telekineses guiding energy directly of with tools like body etc.) nevertheless matter which effects the other two and is like the mana of your dreams.

JMPtD

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
A specific goal with the method, to reduce complete mayhem possible without this method for example, is to develop the gifts as well as fruits of the holy spirit concerning the method and then to let yourself be a happy master of how there is reason and logic used actively to possibly control more matter with energy than there is energy and to do it more complexly than work without magic constructs is, and anyways it is nice to imagine using logic and reason up front for what can seem to be very scientific work.

...or is it just that ambitious and frustrated people are drawn to the discipline? This forum is (relatively) benign. Usually. Still one sees quirks. And queerer things lurk out there than WF. My guess is that people come to magick with a pretty teeming beastiary of quirks already whelped and weaned. The practice tends to highlight these. (Though this can be fixed with time and psycho-spiritual sandpaper 'n varnish.)
Both ambitious as well as frustrated deserve the term mad but specifically well as I noticed at least like for Nikola Tesla in @;+83;5 @“83;# we all see that persona as cool.

Last edited:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I think for me personally, I am very unbalanced in the direction of logic and reason. You might think you can't be "too" logic and reason-based, but you totally can

One of my big focuses at the moment is to actively try to lean towards Netzach (the Sephirah) and embodied, physical practices

Reaction score
Awards
I think for me personally, I am very unbalanced in the direction of logic and reason. You might think you can't be "too" logic and reason-based, but you totally can

One of my big focuses at the moment is to actively try to lean towards Netzach (the Sephirah) and embodied, physical practices
I think his depends on brain orientation, iow .. if you're more left brained or more right brained.

I forget which is which, but I am not a logic centered person, and more creative.

So balancing ... I am trying to re learn C and assembly language and learning Python programming. In addition trying to learn math from basic math up to differential equations in a step by step manner, as most programming exercises are based on math problems.

In terms of creativity, planning the next couple weeks to do ancestry research and build a family tree along with a report on the side of the tree.

Could you expand on what You're referring to with Netzach? As far as I know, it's the fire (action) element.

JMPtD

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards

I’m a proponent of veganism and Ed Winters has a good book with reason while Seb Alex has a good book with logic. kundalini work outs are a good physical practice which can also strengthen one’s distinguishing throughout chakras fe. Aura work as well as the 216 groups of 100 miles breakdown in the speed of light post are also interesting for physical focus and channeling etc. while using the mind If I understand you correctly.

I think his depends on brain orientation, iow .. if you're more left brained or more right brained.

I forget which is which, but I am not a logic centered person, and more creative.

So balancing ... I am trying to re learn C and assembly language and learning Python programming. In addition trying to learn math from basic math up to differential equations in a step by step manner, as most programming exercises are based on math problems.

In terms of creativity, planning the next couple weeks to do ancestry research and build a family tree along with a report on the side of the tree.

Could you expand on what You're referring to with Netzach? As far as I know, it's the fire (action) element.
For creativity, concentrating awareness to perceiving what can be called 1) philosophy, main (bank/intelligence/environment) etc. 2) science/task/momentary/abstracted intelligence 3) philosophical, cash stash in the locker/temporary intelligence/environment. The method is to be from 1 or 3 and then to sift into the other for what comes out as the product called 2) mana/order etc.
having 1 and 3 developed/accumulated before 2 is very wise as then the work is easy and even metaphysics is cared by it.
1 and 3 may not be distinguished initially like for an ambidextrous person, but the different coherences within when started or by development/accumulation can determine overall or specific 1s3s, and can determine timing of which side is which or can determine where 1 and 3 is by alignment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Short answer yes.
Reason why are terms called "delusion", "hallucination" (olfactory, visual, or auditory), and "magical thinking".
From the DSM, the escapist personality disorder, magical thinking is thinking a problem will go away on it's own.
Delusions are beliefs not accepted by the norm or general population and tied to magical thinking and hallucinations.
Schizo typal, schizo affective and schizophrenia fit here as well.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I don't do any type of Magick. I am more focused on harnessing Energy, and Self-healing. However, I say harnessing Energy is Magick in some sense. Overall, Magick does not make you mad. Unless, you really have mental issues.

TheMouse

Neophyte
Reaction score
in my case (and every case is different) Madness and Magick are inextricably linked . . . . i spent many many years skirting the edges of magick . . . and then . . . . during an extended psychotic break triggered by extreme trauma, MAGICK suddenly flooded into my world . . . telepathy, clairsentience, Extreme Next Level Synchronicities, etc. . . impossible to distinguish from paranoid psychosis . . . . long story short . . after 12 years of intense, focused, dedicated work . . i have learned how to surf this Madness/Magick hurricane without medication . . and harness the energies so i can work with them . . . . . for me, my “BiPolar” proved to be pretty much unleashed, undisciplined Magick energies and processes run Amok with no way to get a handle on it and no “Experts” around to help me define it or work with it . . . just doctors Pathologizing it and trying to numb it . . . . . . i personally believe pretty much All “mental illness” is simply a reaction to a diseased culture of alienation and a mismanagement of our innate Magickal Human Gifts . . as our beautiful natural impulses and instincts have been hammered into stupid unnatural ways of living by Materialist Controlling Culture . . and our sensitive magickal energetic nervous systems eventually just freak the f*ck out . . . and then they flip through the DSMV and call it some disease . . . . . . . i turned to magick because it was the only way for me to make any sense of it all . . . . . . but that’s just me . . . . . . . . . . . . .

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Netzach as the balance to Hod (which in the microcosm is Mercury, logic, cutting and dividing and categorising, logic and reasoning etc)

This is the best explanation of them as a pair I've come across

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
during an extended psychotic break triggered by extreme trauma, MAGICK suddenly flooded into my world . . . telepathy, clairsentience, Extreme Next Level Synchronicities, etc. . . impossible to distinguish from paranoid psychosis . .

It seems to me that "madness" is a name used for humans that are living across planes beyond the physical but without the means of controlling their consciousness.

Labeling them as mad, western medicine avoids a large group of failures

Reaction score
Awards
And Western medicine makes a ton of money through prescriptions.

TheMouse

Neophyte
Reaction score
It seems to me that "madness" is a name used for humans that are living across planes beyond the physical but without the means of controlling their consciousness.

Labeling them as mad, western medicine avoids a large group of failures
that's a good way to put it . . . "living across planes"