• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Dream, subconscious My thoughts

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I will be waiting for your thoughts

I think, and when you read just one of my predictions, it is up to you whether you agree with me or not.
It is based entirely on comments and my thoughts.

(I MAY HAVE WRITTEN INCOMPLETELY, SOME PARTS CAN BE CORRECTED IN TIME...)

First of all, there is one interesting thing about dreams and that is that the atmosphere changes when you realize that you are dreaming (Let's leave this here for now)
I would like to explain it this way
Some people realize consciously or unconsciously that they are dreaming and from that moment the atmosphere changes, time and space become more realistic, unknown languages are spoken.
The dreams are not controlled until they come true, because the subconscious or the brain is in control, and once they come true, the brain or the subconscious identifies you as a foreign substance and moments of fear start, a kind of protection mechanism kicks in, so you are fired.
One of the reasons for this is that your subconscious fears come out.

My thoughts about the subconscious - the brain:
I realized that sometimes when you want to do something, many people also want to do it, so everything that comes into our minds comes into other people's minds.
Actions, thoughts, fears, realizations, things like that.
Some people show awareness and here I come across the definition of energy.
People have similar close energies, similar low or high energies, but they are all similar in themselves.
I want to explain it like this:
All people's brains or subconscious minds work systematically in an interconnected way
So if you create awareness and move into the higher circuit, then similarities can be considered completely normal, then it will come to the minds of those who are the same as you, but it will be up to them whether they do it or not.
In the higher circuit the old similarities will disappear and new similarities will come

I see there is a cycle here

I may write about this narrative in more detail in the future, but I want you to think of this as a summary.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

I think, and when you read just one of my predictions, it is up to you whether you agree with me or not.

First of all, there is one interesting thing about dreams and that is that the atmosphere changes when you realize that you are dreaming (Let's leave this here for now)
Some people realize consciously or unconsciously that they are dreaming and from that moment the atmosphere changes, time and space become more realistic, unknown languages are spoken.
The dreams are not controlled until they come true, because the subconscious or the brain is in control, and once they come true, the brain or the subconscious identifies you as a foreign substance and moments of fear start, a kind of protection mechanism kicks in, so you are fired.

I realized that sometimes when you want to do something, many people also want to do it, so everything that comes into our minds comes into other people's minds.
People have similar close energies, similar low or high energies, but they are all similar in themselves.
All people's brains or subconscious minds work systematically in an interconnected way
So if you create awareness and move into the higher circuit, then similarities can be considered completely normal, then it will come to the minds of those who are the same as you, but it will be up to them whether they do it or not.
In the higher circuit the old similarities will disappear and new similarities will come

I may write about this narrative in more detail in the future, but I want you to think of this as a summary.
Interesting!

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

Are you saying:

The phenomenon of realizing one is dreaming and how it affects the atmosphere of dreams makes them more realistic. (I agree)
Dreams are not controlled until they come true, at which point the subconscious may start a protection mechanism because of fear. (sound possible for sure)
The interconnected nature of subconscious thoughts and energies among people, that creating awareness can lead to shared thoughts and experiences. (for sure)
By moving into a higher circuit of consciousness can cause new similarities and connections among individuals. (not sure if it's higher levels)

Some fascinating ideas.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Are you saying:

The phenomenon of realizing one is dreaming and how it affects the atmosphere of dreams makes them more realistic. (I agree)
Dreams are not controlled until they come true, at which point the subconscious may start a protection mechanism because of fear. (sound possible for sure)
The interconnected nature of subconscious thoughts and energies among people, that creating awareness can lead to shared thoughts and experiences. (for sure)
By moving into a higher circuit of consciousness can cause new similarities and connections among individuals. (not sure if it's higher levels)

Some fascinating ideas.
Thank you, I don't know how to explain the last part, my sentences are insufficient, there is someone who can explain this part better than me, someone with good sentences who can analyze the situation and give an answer
but in general I would say conscious awareness
I can't think of the right words yet

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, I don't know how to explain the last part, my sentences are insufficient, there is someone who can explain this part better than me, someone with good sentences who can analyze the situation and give an answer
but in general I would say conscious awareness
I can't think of the right words yet
Completely understand. It takes time to get some thoughts lined up, so it reflects what you're trying to say. It'll come to you.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What I know is this, you are a Consciousness and The Consciousness that you are, don't need a brain to function. You as a Consciousness have many worlds. In other words, you are a Universe. A lot of people think that the Consciousness is small. When in reality it is huge.

Now, you realize that your Soul leaves your body each night when you sleep right? You just not aware. In dreams that are not controlled, are like curtains that blocks what your Soul is actually doing. When you become Lucid then your Soul is staged in that dreamscape.

So what I'm trying to say is, that you are a world, a Universe, and without your Avatar (your physical body) you are formless. However, your Soul can take on the Avatar's form and create a duplicate for when you Lucid Dream or Astral Project.

I hope I'm on the right page here.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The idea of the universe is indeed interesting, the bad thing is that for a while I had thoughts of the universe in my head.
Post automatically merged:

What I know is this, you are a Consciousness and The Consciousness that you are, don't need a brain to function. You as a Consciousness have many worlds. In other words, you are a Universe. A lot of people think that the Consciousness is small. When in reality it is huge.

Now, you realize that your Soul leaves your body each night when you sleep right? You just not aware. In dreams that are not controlled, are like curtains that blocks what your Soul is actually doing. When you become Lucid then your Soul is staged in that dreamscape.

So what I'm trying to say is, that you are a world, a Universe, and without your Avatar (your physical body) you are formless. However, your Soul can take on the Avatar's form and create a duplicate for when you Lucid Dream or Astral Project.

I hope I'm on the right page here.
without a brain there can be no consciousness we have to have thought and awareness I think I understand from consciousness that we have this

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The brain is a physical link for consciousness to use to operate in the physical world. You need to separate the tool from the user.
The subconscious is recording all kinds of information since the day you were born, even though you are not aware of it, and you may encounter it.
details can be
if the brain doesn't have awareness, it won't work, so brain - consciousness - subconscious are related concepts
I think so