• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Earth spirits

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have a question.

I have a few ideas, but I would love to know some of your recommendations for connecting with the Earth and Earth spirits / elementals?

I have been told by several people that I have met during my life, people far more sensitive and advanced that I have a strong connection with the Earth, and was questioned a few times If I had actually seen earth/ forest spirits (Gnomes or Elfs?? in particular).

I believe I have felt or experienced to some degree that connection a few times during my life.

After a few years of not doing anything and wasting my time with worthless goals, i want to cultivate that connection, and I am here asking kindly for some of your ideas and or advices for achieving that connection.

Thank you.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone

I have a question.

I have a few ideas, but I would love to know some of your recommendations for connecting with the Earth and Earth spirits / elementals?

I have been told by several people that I have met during my life, people far more sensitive and advanced that I have a strong connection with the Earth, and was questioned a few times If I had actually seen earth/ forest spirits (Gnomes or Elfs?? in particular).

I believe I have felt or experienced to some degree that connection a few times during my life.

After a few years of not doing anything and wasting my time with worthless goals, i want to cultivate that connection, and I am here asking kindly for some of your ideas and or advices for achieving that connection.

Thank you.
Start with learning about and establishing a relationship with the mineral kingdom. Take a geology class.
Then familiarize yourself with the vegetable kingdom, and take a biology or botany class.
Then learn about the earth elementals, and perhaps get a small statue of the gnome. Learn what it is that gnomes expect and respect.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I would love to know some of your recommendations for connecting with the Earth and Earth spirits / elementals?
Have a look in the forum library for books on witchcraft, shamanism, and spirit communication. There are many paths up the mountain, but only you can decide which one to take. Everyone who posts will present you with their own choices, but as in life you most often find someone else's choices inadequate to your own needs. Good Luck on your journey!

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Thank you Diluculo for the kind reply.

The first two things you mentioned are I think mostly under control, especially in terms of the vegetable kingdom, it
was always something that I was always interested and sorrounded since I can remember.

As for the rest, I have some basic knowledge which I probably will expand, and will probably get on my hands on small
statue.

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Have a look in the forum library for books on witchcraft, shamanism, and spirit communication. There are many paths up the mountain, but only you can decide which one to take. Everyone who posts will present you with their own choices, but as in life you most often find someone else's choices inadequate to your own needs. Good Luck on your journey!
Thank you for the reply.

Will take a good look in the forum library!

As for other people's choices,it was mostly for the "why didn't I remember that?" kind of situation. We can spend loads of time thinking on how to do something, but there are always bits and pieces that we sometimes can't think of,
or just forget.

Noth

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Do you have any experience with Bardon's work, or the GD's techniques for invoking Earth?

That would be a good place to start.

I'd recommend pore breathing the Earth element for ten breaths, holding the Earth in yourself for ten seconds, then expelling the element with ten breaths.

Keep a journal, detail everything you remember about the experience, even if it seems inconsequential. Over about a month or so you will have a good map of how you personally connect with Earth.

From there, if you are experienced in spirit invocation/evocation you may have good luck making contact, but most of the earlier work can be done with just you and the element.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’d just do something simple: go & meditate under a tre.

take a stone in 1 hand & meditate on it.

what to should aim for is to build a routine of meditating about once a day

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.

I have some knowledge of Bardon's work, less with GD's.

I will dig around, get more info, and more familiarity with GD's, and refresh my Bardon.

Thank you
Do you have any experience with Bardon's work, or the GD's techniques for invoking Earth?

That would be a good place to start.

I'd recommend pore breathing the Earth element for ten breaths, holding the Earth in yourself for ten seconds, then expelling the element with ten breaths.

Keep a journal, detail everything you remember about the experience, even if it seems inconsequential. Over about a month or so you will have a good map of how you personally connect with Earth.

From there, if you are experienced in spirit invocation/evocation you may have good luck making contact, but most of the earlier work can be done with just you and the element.

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
I’d just do something simple: go & meditate under a tre.

take a stone in 1 hand & meditate on it.

what to should aim for is to build a routine of meditating about once a day

That was what i originally was going for, the "classic", just go out, see or feel a good spot, meditate in it, and then leave some gifts before heading out.

Yeah, practice makes perfect. I am already setting things up!

Thank you for the reply.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
You know, I had a very Powerful visualization meditation that lead me to go see Gnomes, and I did. They are so cute. Although, One of the Gnomes introduced Himself as Ted which is funny. A Gnome name Ted. Reminds me of the movie Ted.

Malvo

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
You know, I had a very Powerful visualization meditation that lead me to go see Gnomes, and I did. They are so cute. Although, One of the Gnomes introduced Himself as Ted which is funny. A Gnome name Ted. Reminds me of the movie Ted.
Ted you say??

A simple, "short" and solid name i think, perfect for a gnome!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone

I have a question.

Hello :)
Well if you want to work with a spirit of earth, then go do the works in the woods. Fire spirit? Maybe burn a campfire. Water spirit? Maybe near a river or ocean? Does that make sense?

Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone

I have a question.

Thank you.
Psilocybin and a bad trip by eating over a gram, made me see in the park across the street, lit by the moon, druids and fae walking through the trees. The fae were the size of children.
So eating Smurf houses under some controlled conditions, may aid you in this work.