• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ego delusions and dealing with them.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I googled it. Looks like cartoon cosplay gear. Is that what folks with ego delusions wear now? I'm badly out of a loop, I ee.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I googled it. Looks like cartoon cosplay gear. Is that what folks with ego delusions wear now? I'm badly out of a loop, I ee.
Yeah. I mean whatever, if people want to play pretend they are free to do so. Some of shamanic practices certainly wore some skins to embody the archetype you know what I mean? What disgusts me really is "people" who are into animals try to blend in this group.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I googled it. Looks like cartoon cosplay gear. Is that what folks with ego delusions wear now? I'm badly out of a loop, I see.

It's a fetish for animal costumes, from what I understand,
Nothing wrong with it, I think sexuality should be free but I'm not a furry.

Just really autistic.