• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Egyptian Deities & Vampirism

Everyone's got one.

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I edit the comment, but i made the question after all, you are member of Aset Ka or just a vampire Asetianist?
I am an initiated member of Aset Ka.
Post automatically merged:

Although, I wouldn't say I have much authority in the order. I'm more of a follower of the more advanced practitioners

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I mention Belanger and Todd because is the two individuals that Asetianist attack the most also N.D Blackwood was lynched on this post
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by asetianist for no reason, also for Asetianist the only good and legit current for vampirism is Asetianism, they not mention others if not going to attack them to end always with "buy Asetian bible" suspicious very suspicious

I don't care if you are competing or not but your not giving any facts or real proven arguments, also this is not vampirismforum, here are real and occult masters of knowledge who don't buy what you selling so if you are a some emisary from Aset Ka wrong place buddy
Please don't link to other forums (WF Rule No. 1).

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
to answer your question, @Accipeveldare, as to why i get all that nasty stuff:
1. hardly anyone gets why i am saying set and aset werent warring. the one who is wrong in the 'osiris having sex with his sister in law" story, is really nephtys cause she didnt tell her husband. all the others knew what was going on. the western occult world mostly doesnt see it that way, they dont even think about it and just go with what has been told to them aka set was taking revenge on aset and osiris.

and then some got mad, cause i said that and others got angry cause they tought i brought some occult stuff out, that is supposed to stay hidden. i found out others brought that out, one of them being the aset ka.

2. some of my walking life made it so that i forced certain occult currents to work together, due to being in the same time and place and giving daily life the place of what needs to be helped instead of soul groups.

3. its my past in this life. so in order to go back i get to see my youth. not really my forte, but my life non the less.

That reminds me, btw, that a couple of years ago i asked help from the aset ka to send me someone from them so when can talk, cause some seem to see me as one and i like clarity.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Also i read in some sites( don't remember to be honest) that Luis Marques is just a money making call, is very suspicious that he make this hole Asetian Bible without put practical methods inside the book and just saying that his book is a "powerful talisman", also i know that vampirismforum.com is literally invaded by asetianist and a lot of users are being banned when they have debates with this asetianist with no reason, also Sekhmeth is the only vampire godess of Egypt if is not and you say is Aset well i give me a source and you win
Well, I tried to register on that forum, under username Angelos Cane. Was going to set a cool picture of a vampire angel, but oh wait... some of the admins of the forum you mentioned (not going to give links), would have to manually approve my account, like, wtf 😆
A source and I win? What? You think I'm competing lol? Vampirism forum was made primarily for Asetians. That's why non asetians get into arguments there. They get banned because we just don't want to argue

Well, it may have been made for Asetians, but at the same time it is important to consider that it may have been not.

The fact that someone who pretends to be so advanced (I'm talking about the House of Kheperu founders) and to have a quick-cash grab business in such a style, and not even do a good forum design and policy, seems it was only cash grab from the beginning and not anything related for Asetians.

It is just useless money siphoning at this point, and the founders of the scheme are more than lucky that the laws of organizations in the U.S make them tax free. They don't even steal material, so that would not get them in the law regarding copyright. Unfortunately, there is nothing legal that can be done about it.

The best way is to stay away from such forums that are more like cult mentality, blind-following the leader without questioning something, etc. Unlike here. In my opinion, spirituality and spiritual forums should not be about arguing, except for maybe some small arguments related to controversy, like we have here, of course, but anywhere else when it comes to the occult... nah I don't think one should get banned because of not wanting to argue 🤣.

That is my take on it.

CrabsIsBugs

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm almost suprised to see Aset Ka is still up and about. I remember reading the Asetian bible as a baby witch still figuring out where I stood. That feels like such a long time ago. xD

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm almost suprised to see Aset Ka is still up and about. I remember reading the Asetian bible as a baby witch still figuring out where I stood. That feels like such a long time ago. xD
We've just become a lot more lowkey over time lol

DarkHermit

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
As an initiated practitioner of Aset Ka, my personal belief is that vampirism also goes hand in hand with Egyptian deities and working with them. The point of vampirism is to build up a part of yourself that will essentially survive past death. And how we do that? By taking energy or "Ka", "Chi", etc. At the end of the day they are all the same. But Egyptian deities (specifically Aset) have huge rolls in the development in your vampiric practice. Not working with them and then saying you are a vampire is, in my opinion, NOT vampirism.
if your doing practices that feed on other humans vital essance then your a vampire, that is my opinion as I have not been initiatied in anything

Asetian bible is Sangerian isn't it? not psychic.

When I look at Aset Ka, I see no cult. I see a movement of people all interconnected trying their best to make it past death.
why the fuck would you want imortal life for? existence is shit and is getting shitter by the day.

Accipeveldare

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
if your doing practices that feed on other humans vital essance then your a vampire, that is my opinion as I have not been initiatied in anything

Asetian bible is Sangerian isn't it? not psychic.

why the fuck would you want imortal life for? existence is shit and is getting shitter by the day.
That is your opinion. And you have a right to act on your opinion. If you wish to not exist then the laws of the universe will allow you not to

Plus the Asetian bible is not "Sanguine". Sanguine implies someone who drinks blood because they believe it is life force. Asetian vampirism does not condone such practices

And yes, perhaps you are correct, vampirism IS the act of feeding on vital essence of your surroundings. Good job. Want a cookie?

DarkHermit

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Warned: Low IQ verbal abuse
That is your opinion. And you have a right to act on your opinion. If you wish to not exist then the laws of the universe will allow you not to

Plus the Asetian bible is not "Sanguine". Sanguine implies someone who drinks blood because they believe it is life force. Asetian vampirism does not condone such practices

And yes, perhaps you are correct, vampirism IS the act of feeding on vital essence of your surroundings. Good job. Want a cookie?
fuck you.