• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Elemental Kings Contact Alternative

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
I thought about putting a candle over their sigil while I burn incense and try to invoke them. I don't know if that's safe though. Someone else on here said they used there own methods to contact them and strange stuff happened in their house. Later on they used traditional methods and contact was far smoother with no strange happenings in the house.

Also my concern would be rogue elementals coming with the kings and not leaving. I've heard elementals manifest there own element in the environments they are evoked into. An example would be gnomes tracking mud into the house which I heard of once. I don't want imagine what say loose fire elementals might do.

Reaction score
Awards
Not to mention you need to learn to establish and exercise authority over them.
Post automatically merged:

Can they be contacted through means other than evocation safely and effectively?
Your candle idea should work with invocation. You could do a petition spell - sort of in between invocation and evocation. Safer than evoking.

Reaction score
Not to mention you need to learn to establish and exercise authority over them.

Your candle idea should work with invocation. You could do a petition spell - sort of in between invocation and evocation. Safer than evoking.
So I can safely petition the elemental kings using there sigils the same way you can Angel, Demon, or Deity? I would love to do that if it's safe. Best case scenario they just say no. Worst they case they are offended that I would even reach out without the usual ceremonial pomp.

Reaction score
Awards
So I can safely petition the elemental kings using there sigils the same way you can Angel, Demon, or Deity? I would love to do that if it's safe. Best case scenario they just say no. Worst they case they are offended that I would even reach out without the usual ceremonial pomp.
Yes.

Can they be contacted through means other than evocation safely and effectively?
Path workings

Last edited:

aviaf

Neophyte
Reaction score
Maybe couple an invocation with a Headless Rite (aka "Bornless"... Crowley & Mathers had a penchant for playing fast and loose with Hebrew words when it suited them) to give yourself the authority to conjure them?