• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

elements, devas, planets and stones

Reaction score
Awards
I was sitting on my bed looking at my unused altar - a wooden silverware chest. With a white tablecloth and orange construction paper on top, with the fire cup (teapot with piece of iron, burnt petitions, metallic pieces etc, strictly used for holding incense sticks and burnt petitions), a gold candle and an orange candle. There are also spirit druid tunes on a piece of paper, but anyway.

I started thinking about doing a Mercury meditation.
Putting 12 stones around the candle, led to the question - based on a planet, how do we know whether it corresponded to any stones of sedimentary, igneous, plutonic or metamorphic?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Put your attention to a stone and visualize it next to the target planet to see if it is attracted.

Better still, visualize yourself next to the planet and don't bother with stones. Of course it might be worth checking to see if the planet is accepting visitors before you do that

Reaction score
Awards
Put your attention to a stone and visualize it next to the target planet to see if it is attracted.

Better still, visualize yourself next to the planet and don't bother with stones. Of course it might be worth checking to see if the planet is accepting visitors before you do that
I will try this (Friday). If I have time tomorrow/today, I will try it.
Alternatively, I thought of the seal of Mercury.
I could use four orange candles arranged on the altar on top of the orange paper in a diamond figure, then to finalize the seal, four stones arranged in a conjoined square figure between the candles, forming an octagon.
If the candles flare, switch out stones, if it sways left or right for close-ended questions the stones stay and we could consider them peers of Mercury.