• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Elucidation of Necromancy by Joseph H. Peterson [Celebrating the opening of The Library!]

Share a PDF of a book.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I'm happy you shared this Skull.
I bought this book new year and it arrived 10th so i've read it few times. Seven planetary Archangels controling the Seven Demon kings, if we see arabic manuscript it's the same, they are the seven djinn kings, example Lucidarium says Varchan and Archan, arabic texts says ''Burqan'', this got me hard, i have always belived demons are same entity as djinns but with diffrent name, this book put some pussles on their places, this is a must for me, abit complicated than the solomonic system tho, planetary angels, name of the heavens, alot to consider.
Joseph Peterson cleared alot for us, for puting his time into this.

I will get the requirements to perform the rituals, i've had success with the Goetia via solomonic method, i will share some things if i do it seriously.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
OMFG!!!!!!

I WAS LITERALLY 10 MINS AWAY FROM BUYING THIS BOOK! You sir are some kind of sorcerer (get it....see what I did there)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Djinn and demons are 2 different things.
They totally feel different, use different ways to communicate and live in different places.

Generally speaking djinn live in a different dimension on earth, while demons live in the spiritworld.

Djinn have a lot in common with humans. Like family life, war, religion, oppression, etc. (probably more, but at the point of conversation i was at war myself so thats the info i needed)
Sadly there are and were also wars between djinn and humans. Due to that past some have a huge hatred against humanity, but there are also groups of djinn who feel like that, but in all actuality just radiate different. So it can be confusing, but that seems to be the whole point.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Djinn and demons are 2 different things.
They totally feel different, use different ways to communicate and live in different places.

Generally speaking djinn live in a different dimension on earth, while demons live in the spiritworld.

Djinn have a lot in common with humans. Like family life, war, religion, oppression, etc. (probably more, but at the point of conversation i was at war myself so thats the info i needed)
Sadly there are and were also wars between djinn and humans. Due to that past some have a huge hatred against humanity, but there are also groups of djinn who feel like that, but in all actuality just radiate different. So it can be confusing, but that seems to be the whole point.
I don't work with Djinn in any real way but I've studied them a bit. From what I've gathered they seem to be more akin to Elementals then demons since Elementals also have "lives" and families and eat and sleep and stuff.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have stopped comparing cultures, but yes that might be the case. Fearies and trolls seem to fit the description as well. Changelings prob would be the ones who have human and djinn parents. But as i said i havent researched this, just noticed the similarities.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
This book can lay around in your store, but this is some serious stuff, i have read it, and went back few times, so much in common with solomonic tradition, this i will have it’s own topic to discuss on, very detailed. There is so many(or all) demons to conjure, these kings controls them and they are controlled by an Archangel and angel.
IMO, calling out to God is sufficent, but still a big book like the Goetia.

Djnenas

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I wish i knew a decent, reliable translation for everything King Solomon... Greater Key, Lesser Key with Ars Goetia, Ars Theurgia Goetia, Ars Paulina, Ars Almadel and Ars Notoria), and The Testament. Could everything be in one or two books out there? So far everything i've seen has been sub par replicas of the sigils and everything graphic. I could barely make out what's written in them. On a similar note: A HUGE THANK YOU to the one that shared this beautiful book by Joseph Peterson. I'm glad i get to see it before i decide to purchase it since it is relatively expensive for me. Can't wait to dig in!!!