• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Energy Scamming?

Someone's asking for help!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am (maybe 'was' is now the word) an oftimes visitor to another magic forum affiliated to a site with a lot of what seems (and has proven to be) solid magical techniques and training. Still from the general tone of the forum, I get a feeling of activity at cross purposes with stated objectives. Y'all have doubtless read the old saw about how Voltaire wanted a revolution that would leave his personal world very much intact. Something similar seems afoot there. Certain rites are scheduled for stated times and I'm wondering if the energy really serves the stated purpose. Or if the organizers are fastening onto it for their own gratification. This latter possibility might even be something they themselves do not clearly realize. I consulted the oracle method I use and it hinted pretty strongly at this last possibility before I even thought of it.

Another possibility, of course, is that I am paranoid. Justified paranoia has saved my pelt twice this life, so it could be I've become a one-trick pony.

Anyway, to cut to the choice, does anyone have any pet litmus tests for scenarios like that described above: that a leading organizer of practices and rites is misappropriating energies expended?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
let me ask you first why it is inappropriate to do something for you?
on the mater of voltaire id say the same. if and when someone is hit by an aggressive flow, there is only 1 choice: pro or against. after years of testing and looking around it looks like everybody wants change, but hardly anyone is ready for it or willing to really make a change.

i dont think you are paranoid. the economic cycle is one where the weapon industry is a big player. they cause death and death brings change. so if and when a group wants change a flow of death essence is often the easiest way. do occult people like going to war and do it themselves? idk. i know aquino said he didnt like it, tried to change things and it failed. i have several ancestors who fought in vietnam as well and they all say let it go, earth is inhabited with war faring tribes get that bugger out of your eyes and take your stand.

i once was talking in my dreams with several so called aboriginals and they all sent me back home with the same message: go do that shit at home, in your country. all i said was lets make peace and be happy together in safety. the group got smaller and smaller and home life security came by. how the hell are we gonna war if earth is our home? they said. i gave them aliens cause they didnt believe. they still dont believe and now every alien is someone from outside their country and racism got born again. a universal thing that is now normal on earth.

in the mean time in the medics lane every body is getting happy cause occult lore is often healing and they can again start working together in holistic programming, which in the greater sceme of things also means war. the pro is dont kill them, just hurt them so we can heal them and sent back to war.

so let me ask you again: why is it inappropriate for one to do something for ones self?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
let me ask you first why it is inappropriate to do something for you?
on the mater of voltaire id say the same. if and when someone is hit by an aggressive flow, there is only 1 choice: pro or against. after years of testing and looking around it looks like everybody wants change, but hardly anyone is ready for it or willing to really make a change.

i dont think you are paranoid. the economic cycle is one where the weapon industry is a big player. they cause death and death brings change. so if and when a group wants change a flow of death essence is often the easiest way. do occult people like going to war and do it themselves? idk. i know aquino said he didnt like it, tried to change things and it failed. i have several ancestors who fought in vietnam as well and they all say let it go, earth is inhabited with war faring tribes get that bugger out of your eyes and take your stand.

i once was talking in my dreams with several so called aboriginals and they all sent me back home with the same message: go do that shit at home, in your country. all i said was lets make peace and be happy together in safety. the group got smaller and smaller and home life security came by. how the hell are we gonna war if earth is our home? they said. i gave them aliens cause they didnt believe. they still dont believe and now every alien is someone from outside their country and racism got born again. a universal thing that is now normal on earth.

in the mean time in the medics lane every body is getting happy cause occult lore is often healing and they can again start working together in holistic programming, which in the greater sceme of things also means war. the pro is dont kill them, just hurt them so we can heal them and sent back to war.

so let me ask you again: why is it inappropriate for one to do something for ones self?
Actually, I tend to agree with the notion it is ok to do aught for oneself. It took me some long years to work around to that view.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I am paranoid.
I remember the first time I got a random phone call from "Microsoft" telling me that I had a problem with my computer. I knew something wasn't right, because I've used Linux for a long time. Twenty or so years ago, I encountered my first phishing email. Thankfully, I looked carefully at the URL of the link I was supposed to click and realized something was wrong. Scammers have been looking for marks since long before computers. The Nigerian Prince scam got started in the 1980s, according to one source. Then there's pyramid marketing and Ponzi schemes. They have one thing in common: They want your money. Money is just a representation for energy on the physical plane. Are magical orders any less subject to the rules of human greed?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
to answer your question from my point:
i have always been interested in the concept of 'manna' in the bible. i researched it and had flows of simple wealth and flows of deep struggle. the idea of a difference in spiritual greed and 'closed off' systems is something i noticed due to it. it was when i noticed that green as a color called for pain and moneyloss in my heart flow. i found that not normal of me and went to heal myself. for me thats a normal form of working within a system aka magickal order aka satanic cult. how wrong was i? very very very wrong. it seems though that true my travels i found spiritual and soul friends. and they come from many orders and ways.

i am triggered by the idea of an occult website, because id like to know where the title of for example staff member or moderator starts and ends. how much occult and spiritual influence does such a title need on a forum like wf? where does occult community come in? how deep are the firewalls and where does a bot become an egregore?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
how much occult and spiritual influence does such a title need on a forum like wf?
My understanding of @Xenophon 's original post is the feeling he gets from another forum, not this one. As for being a "staff member" here, I can assure everyone that it only benefits me with a tiny bit of pride that our illustrious host asked me to help out in a small way. I do accept donations of "good will" and return a "blessed be" to those who do so. :D

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
feeling of activity at cross purposes with stated objectives

It is usual that magic is enacted within the aura of an overlighting entity

Few magicians are able to read the agenda of their sponsor

The same situation occurs for almost all human activity.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I remember the first time I got a random phone call from "Microsoft" telling me that I had a problem with my computer. I knew something wasn't right, because I've used Linux for a long time. Twenty or so years ago, I encountered my first phishing email. Thankfully, I looked carefully at the URL of the link I was supposed to click and realized something was wrong. Scammers have been looking for marks since long before computers. The Nigerian Prince scam got started in the 1980s, according to one source. Then there's pyramid marketing and Ponzi schemes. They have one thing in common: They want your money. Money is just a representation for energy on the physical plane. Are magical orders any less subject to the rules of human greed?
Actually I suspected these folks of some kind of psychic-energy harvesting. The oracles I've been consulting, though, tend to discourage that notion. They hint more at people who think a marginally effective tactical deployment is ushering in Waterloo for the foe. High-hopes spiked with hubris and not actual malfeasance.
Post automatically merged:

My understanding of @Xenophon 's original post is the feeling he gets from another forum, not this one. As for being a "staff member" here, I can assure everyone that it only benefits me with a tiny bit of pride that our illustrious host asked me to help out in a small way. I do accept donations of "good will" and return a "blessed be" to those who do so. :D
You are right. I am NOT grousing about the present venue. Here I'm as happy as Choronzon a-wallow in Crowley's cosmic sty.

to answer your question from my point:
i have always been interested in the concept of 'manna' in the bible. i researched it and had flows of simple wealth and flows of deep struggle. the idea of a difference in spiritual greed and 'closed off' systems is something i noticed due to it. it was when i noticed that green as a color called for pain and moneyloss in my heart flow. i found that not normal of me and went to heal myself. for me thats a normal form of working within a system aka magickal order aka satanic cult. how wrong was i? very very very wrong. it seems though that true my travels i found spiritual and soul friends. and they come from many orders and ways.

i am triggered by the idea of an occult website, because id like to know where the title of for example staff member or moderator starts and ends. how much occult and spiritual influence does such a title need on a forum like wf? where does occult community come in? how deep are the firewalls and where does a bot become an egregore?
Bots as egregores is an intriguing notion. Were I still writing fiction I'd run with the idea.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
were it still fiction i wouldnt have asked. Its not the first time i found a 3d bot in my area, floating tru the sky. To be honest, most of the time its military/harc(harbor police) who do their thing. Their system has so much leakage, one might wonder how they survive. Yeah well people are even more stupid/less aware, but non the less.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Bots as egregores is an intriguing notion.

Given that most humans cannot control their thoughts and that mind control technology exists, there may well be bots to manage groups of humans

Some alien sources lament the presence of graphene in humans as it can operate as an antenna to incoming signals

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i understand roma, but this is not what i mean by that. when some human is long online the imprint of a pcscreen can be found. sometimes it is so that a human has unknown creator skill. which means that the mind goes from 2d to 3d. some would say as within so without, when one then has worked the whole week behind a pc screen with several bots floating in the corner of ones eye, it can sometimes become 3d. it happens mostly when there is also witchcraft in the area. abuse can also create it. but a long day in the dentist chair, with drugs and rotten teeth can do the same.

im not aware of any progress in teaching doctors other then that my doctor sent me home because the pc was down and she couldnt help me. so imho they are quite stupid in the pc area and therefor its my believe its human stupidity in general that creates 3d bots. something that is just as unhealthy as sentient robots. at least if we want to survive as human species. the pro is that djinn dont like them either, so we can kill bots together. instead of each other ;)

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i understand roma, but this is not what i mean by that. when some human is long online the imprint of a pcscreen can be found. sometimes it is so that a human has unknown creator skill. which means that the mind goes from 2d to 3d. some would say as within so without, when one then has worked the whole week behind a pc screen with several bots floating in the corner of ones eye, it can sometimes become 3d. it happens mostly when there is also witchcraft in the area. abuse can also create it. but a long day in the dentist chair, with drugs and rotten teeth can do the same.

im not aware of any progress in teaching doctors other then that my doctor sent me home because the pc was down and she couldnt help me. so imho they are quite stupid in the pc area and therefor its my believe its human stupidity in general that creates 3d bots. something that is just as unhealthy as sentient robots. at least if we want to survive as human species. the pro is that djinn dont like them either, so we can kill bots together. instead of each other ;)
You mean one can, as it were, be infected by bots through working with computers excessively? That would help explain some things, it would.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It may be that the internet, as an energy system, may be modulated by a suitable entity so that human users are contaminated by the imposed harmonics.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
when it is done correctly, yes. i dont think however that it is something for the goy to understand yet. so id say thats an wf only toy.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
WF, does not compare with other forums. When the old WF was active. There were tons of other occult forums out there. Now, WF is the most popular one. And, the only one still active. I'm happy for that. Big ups!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
WF, does not compare with other forums. When the old WF was active. There were tons of other occult forums out there. Now, WF is the most popular one. And, the only one still active. I'm happy for that. Big ups!
There is a very large & international occult forum that has been running for 20+ years. It's also humorless, unimaginative, and spiritually constipated. So they get no plug here from me.

were it still fiction i wouldnt have asked. Its not the first time i found a 3d bot in my area, floating tru the sky. To be honest, most of the time its military/harc(harbor police) who do their thing. Their system has so much leakage, one might wonder how they survive. Yeah well people are even more stupid/less aware, but non the less.
My meaning was that fiction would be a good venue to present the idea for dissemination. The reader would see the ideas discussed instantiated in the flesh (virtual or protoplasm.)