• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Energy, self-confidence, success, strengthening of feelings

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, I have just joined and is there anyone who can help me with these issues and more
Can anyone send me a ritual, a book or any document related to these issues?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The JofS website has a 6-month course of training that tends to yield these as side-effects.
Post automatically merged:

The JofS website has a 6-month course of training that tends to yield these as side-effects.
For that matter, Franz Bardon's "Initiation Into Hermetics" had the same effect on me.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

For that matter, Franz Bardon's "Initiation Into Hermetics" had the same effect on me.
Didn't JoS just take the excersises from Initiation Into Hermetics anyways?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Didn't JoS just take the excersises from Initiation Into Hermetics anyways?
Touche! They graft their stuff onto the Hindu chakras, not the Sefirot, but otherwise yes. If the similarity were any closer and less attributed, the JofS High Priestess could be president of Harvard University.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
That's quite a tall order. I think what you are really looking for is root-and-branch transformation, doing a few rituals while staying otherwise the same will probably not cut it. Self-transformation has been my main obsession for decades, and the way I see it is that any improvement of the issues you mentioned is rather a side effect of changes within yourself. You will literally have to become another person in order to reach these goals. A self-confident successful you that has lots of energy and is in contact with your feelings may not have much in common with the person you are now. And that can be a frightening, alienating prospect.

Reaction score
Awards
I would say humanistic psychotherapy might be ideal for creating or rediscovering these qualities.

Magic wise, there should be a book 8n book shares called "Candle Burning Magic:A Spellbook for Good and for Evil" by Anna Rivas, which has quite a collection of useful spells and rituals.

Finally there is this link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Or, perhaps look into an author named Tony Robbins.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That's quite a tall order. I think what you are really looking for is root-and-branch transformation, doing a few rituals while staying otherwise the same will probably not cut it. Self-transformation has been my main obsession for decades, and the way I see it is that any improvement of the issues you mentioned is rather a side effect of changes within yourself. You will literally have to become another person in order to reach these goals. A self-confident successful you that has lots of energy and is in contact with your feelings may not have much in common with the person you are now. And that can be a frightening, alienating prospect.
As you say, I think so too, I am looking for a solution to my problem.

I would say humanistic psychotherapy might be ideal for creating or rediscovering these qualities.

Magic wise, there should be a book 8n book shares called "Candle Burning Magic:A Spellbook for Good and for Evil" by Anna Rivas, which has quite a collection of useful spells and rituals.

Finally there is this link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Or, perhaps look into an author named Tony Robbins.
thank you , It would be better if there is a pdf version of the books you said.