• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Energy Vampirism; a basic tutorial.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Woah woah now, I've never said ALL, I've talked to some users privately that I think are probably legitimate, no need to prop up a strawman to argue against lol.

I'm sorry, my posts may have been confusing because I wasn't specific enough. I never asked you to convince me, I'm just gauging how little it took for you to convince yourself.

If "feeling" something and seeing a branch on a tree age and die (like what happens to many trees) is enough, then who am I to tell you otherwise.

More like, it's easier for you to experience something "magical" because you don't actually have ANY structured criteria for whether something "magical" occurred or not.

You don't have a "filtering process" so no matter what happens you can just convince yourself "magic happened".

If someone thinks that breathing is a form of exercise, then they can also convince themselves that they "exercise regularly".

You'll always hit your mark if your target is as large as you need it to be.

No criteria = no possibility of failure.

Psychosis - "Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brain processes information. It causes you to lose touch with reality"

If you aren't doing any tests to see if you are just experiencing psychosis, then that is a self admission that you don't care if you are really using magic, you just care about the experience and how that makes you feel.

In that sense, someone who uses DMT or any other hallucinogenic drug is a magician, and whatever experiences they had are just as legitimate as anything you've alleged to have done while not under the influence of a drug.

I'll end this here.
Lol I wish we could vote to kick you off the island.

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score
Woah woah now, I've never said ALL, I've talked to some users privately that I think are probably legitimate, no need to prop up a strawman to argue against lol.

I'm sorry, my posts may have been confusing because I wasn't specific enough. I never asked you to convince me, I'm just gauging how little it took for you to convince yourself.

If "feeling" something and seeing a branch on a tree age and die (like what happens to many trees) is enough, then who am I to tell you otherwise.

More like, it's easier for you to experience something "magical" because you don't actually have ANY structured criteria for whether something "magical" occurred or not.

You don't have a "filtering process" so no matter what happens you can just convince yourself "magic happened".

If someone thinks that breathing is a form of exercise, then they can also convince themselves that they "exercise regularly".

You'll always hit your mark if your target is as large as you need it to be.

No criteria = no possibility of failure.

Psychosis - "Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brain processes information. It causes you to lose touch with reality"

If you aren't doing any tests to see if you are just experiencing psychosis, then that is a self admission that you don't care if you are really using magic, you just care about the experience and how that makes you feel.

In that sense, someone who uses DMT or any other hallucinogenic drug is a magician, and whatever experiences they had are just as legitimate as anything you've alleged to have done while not under the influence of a drug.

I'll end this here.
All I have to say is our perception is fixed to reality TO START. Consider the EARTH element in the four elements model. We START in EARTH, the PHYSICAL manifestation our ATTENTION is LOCKED in. Compare this to what the concept of ethereal means.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I had a really interesting experience today where I was at a red light next to a limousine with the back window open, I did the method I have described up top and tried to feed on some of the energy from whoever was in the limo, it was an incredibly euphoric feeling. Something told me to stop so I did, but for the 10 seconds or so I fed on the energy it was fantastic.

No idea who it was but I see this limo at least once every couple months.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have had my scare concerning good food, so i learned to properly filter and it really helps. Junk food like the one in the limo is to me like a heroine rush and in essence deathly when done to often or to long. But then again i did that too and only after a couple of years it became a real problem as i couldnt find anything healthy.

Without any telling, my husband said it is an honor for him to be my food and similar it became a disgrace for me to eat elsewhere. Who knew that would happen? Certainly not us.

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I have had my scare concerning good food, so i learned to properly filter and it really helps. Junk food like the one in the limo is to me like a heroine rush and in essence deathly when done to often or to long. But then again i did that too and only after a couple of years it became a real problem as i couldnt find anything healthy.

Without any telling, my husband said it is an honor for him to be my food and similar it became a disgrace for me to eat elsewhere. Who knew that would happen? Certainly not us.
The heroin rush was a perfect description. It was euphoric as hell and I don't do any drugs anymore.