• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Energy working

Someone's asking for help!

June

Neophyte
Reaction score
So I was going to make a ritual in the coming full moon and i saw that most of the book have say you need to know what energy need to be balance when you open a circle.

So i dont know this is stupid or ignorance question, i just want to ask, how to feel which energy is imbalance? Is it after i open the circle, i will need to meditate and feel which element is stronger and which is weak? Or should i just practice energy manipulation more than I'll feel it when i need it? It just a bit confusing to me. Like how do you even balance a element energy in a circle? Should i read more book before i ask this? I feel like i should.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So I was going to make a ritual in the coming full moon and i saw that most of the book have say you need to know what energy need to be balance when you open a circle.

So i dont know this is stupid or ignorance question, i just want to ask, how to feel which energy is imbalance? Is it after i open the circle, i will need to meditate and feel which element is stronger and which is weak? Or should i just practice energy manipulation more than I'll feel it when i need it? It just a bit confusing to me. Like how do you even balance an element energy in a circle? Should i read more book before i ask this? I feel like i should.
Well you could do elemental Magick every day and not even need to worry about the full moon.

most people intuitively know, and if not ask yourself what your faults are, i.e too greedy, too emotional, too angry, etc and match it with the corresponding element.