• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Enochian Keys and Calls based on a tablet subquadrant

Reaction score
Awards
Hi all, Ave.

I am meditating and trying to do practical elemental magick as laid out in Modern Magick, The Golden Dawn, etc., But when it comes to mapping out the aethyers to the subquadrant, I get lost.
I believe it is supposed to be as so:
First - EHNB
Second -Tablet of Union
Third - Air
Fourth thru Seventh - Air subquadrants
Eighth - Water
Ninth thru Twelveth - Water subquadrants
Thirteenth - Earth
Fourteenth thru Seventeenth - E Subquadrants
Eighteenth - Fire
Nineteenth thru Twenty second - Fire subquadrants.

Where have I gone wrong?

Trying to map out the subquadrants in The Vision and The Voice. To get a prophetic or symbolic view of the work of the subquadrants and the element tablet as the whole.

Not sure which are NANTA and the subquadrants. And what aethyers map to it/them.
Post automatically merged:

I see. For starters had the first two reversed.
First + Tablet of Union
Second + EHNB as a whole
Fifth + Earth, Earth of Earth
Thirteenth + Air of Earth
Fourteenth + Water of Earth
Fifteenth + Fire of Earth

Then the next step is figuring out the Saturn associations then Luna it seems. Enter Donald Tyson.
Anyone know offhand the earthly or saturnine kings and so on down the enochian hierarchy?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
There was a book, unsure if it was DuQuette, Scheuler or Tyson, but they laid out every king down to aides if I recall correctly. There is an established Enochian government structure.
Post automatically merged:

Dean Wilson and Aaron Leitch both have excellent books on Enochian as well.