• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Enochian Scrying

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

I have decided to try scrying the first group of seven of the Enochian alphabet, however I have not had great success so far.

I am committed to scry every day until I see a result, I am using the method of Frater Yechidah in Enochian Magic In Practice.

This method consists of a LBRP followed by reciting the first Enochian key then vibrating the word while using visualization, then imagining using the sign of the enterer and sign of silence accordingly

although I have felt somewhat of a “altered” state when I started doing the LBRP, I received no vision from the scrying session.

This could be chalked up to not having the right tools (sigillum + scrying stone) even though they weren’t mentioned in the instructions, or it could be I have a wrong frame of mind or I’m simply not ready yet.

I did notice a slight headache after focusing really hard but that can be attributed to anything really.

anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have heard of people skrying the letters but never tried it. As Dee and Kelley had the stone on the Sigilum it might make sense that a warped vision of the letters (warped by looking at them through the glass or the stone reflecting them) could start a vision.

Whenever I use a "crystal" ball (not with the aethyrs but in other evocations not Enochian) I place it on the seal and have some tea lights around it to kick start movement in the ball.

Edit: if the tools weren't mentioned in the instructions as you say, then try it without. Focus on the image (open it) and then close your eyes and see where it takes you.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have heard of people skrying the letters but never tried it. As Dee and Kelley had the stone on the Sigilum it might make sense that a warped vision of the letters (warped by looking at them through the glass or the stone reflecting them) could start a vision.

Whenever I use a "crystal" ball (not with the aethyrs but in other evocations not Enochian) I place it on the seal and have some tea lights around it to kick start movement in the ball.

Edit: if the tools weren't mentioned in the instructions as you say, then try it without. Focus on the image (open it) and then close your eyes and see where it takes you.
Thank you so much, I will try once a day for the next week to do that, if still unsuccessful I may resort to more serious measures. Regardless, appreciate the input :)

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I like Yazata's response. An old Black Magic teacher of mine uses a CD and poster board (black), to create sigils, then uses gold or silver sharpies to draw the sigil. He would then place the sign by candlelight behind the crystal ball and scy via the crystal ball.
Hope this helps. You could also try opening the enochian letter like a sigil and if a vision or thought occurs, remember it and keep on scrying. Then journal afterwards.
There are also truncated pyramids in The Golden Dawn Book Nine. That may also help by using contrasting/"Flashing" colors, a GD technique.