• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

equipment and symbols of a demonolater

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Triangle: Where the demon will be summoned

kEDtDwN.jpg

Circle: where the summoner stands represents god, it is a protection

Kf1IwSy.jpg

sigil: What represents the demon's energy when replicated increases the strength of the spirit and when destroyed the opposite.

ji7Zyc8.jpg

Solomon's Disc: What Will Protect You If It Goes Bad

pvGuL9R.jpg

Pentagram or Seal of Solomon: will protect you against a specific demon

nMPAbaW.jpg

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Triangle: Where the demon will be summoned

kEDtDwN.jpg

Circle: where the summoner stands represents god, it is a protection

Kf1IwSy.jpg

sigil: What represents the demon's energy when replicated increases the strength of the spirit and when destroyed the opposite.

ji7Zyc8.jpg

Solomon's Disc: What Will Protect You If It Goes Bad

pvGuL9R.jpg

Pentagram or Seal of Solomon: will protect you against a specific demon

nMPAbaW.jpg
All are practically useless as even solomon himself was outwitted for 40 years by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
king of the demons

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Demonolaters don't use those symbols. They don't worship the demiurge.

Reaction score
Awards
All are practically useless as even solomon himself was outwitted for 40 years by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
king of the demons
Sounds nice but not really.
He did according to a couple accounts not in the Torah have dealings with them to quit pestering a kid.

Reaction score
Awards
I don't know many demonolators, but this is what ive learnt: they are all different but somewhat alike.
Typically knife, sword, cup, wand, hands, arms, body, Voice. Copper bowl. Candles. Incense.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I don't know many demonolators, but this is what ive learnt: they are all different but somewhat alike.
Typically knife, sword, cup, wand, hands, arms, body, Voice. Copper bowl. Candles. Incense.
They have more in common with paganism than they do with grimoire traditions such as the Goetia. They don't use magick circles for protection or god names to bind demons because they believe stuff like that is disrespectful.

Reaction score
Awards
They have more in common with paganism than they do with grimoire traditions such as the Goetia. They don't use magick circles for protection or god names to bind demons because they believe stuff like that is disrespectful.
Ok. Partial an full possession, isn't that a bad thing however?

Reaction score
Awards
Also. The reason nothing it's working out is I took a break from evocation. Right?
Right.
So, until I learn how to love others, fill in the rest yourself, it is a broken record after all if you're expecting me to be a magus overnight.
Also, not burnt out. Stop with this armchair diagnoses, ok? Depression. Especially chronic depression is far different.
I have no more words on this.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I was a demonolater many years ago (2015-2016), i worshiped them and from what i know circles with God names are disrespectful, but i left demonolatry behind me, it didn’t felt right for me, took many years break and came back as a solomonic practitioner. S Conolly has a book about Goetia, i had it that time and read it but i didn’t evoke them then.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
Ok. Partial an full possession, isn't that a bad thing however?
It depends. Just because someone doesn't use a magick circle or follows a certain set of rules it doesn't mean what they're doing will lead into possession.

Also. The reason nothing it's working out is I took a break from evocation. Right?
Right.
So, until I learn how to love others, fill in the rest yourself, it is a broken record after all if you're expecting me to be a magus overnight.
Also, not burnt out. Stop with this armchair diagnoses, ok? Depression. Especially chronic depression is far different.
I have no more words on this.
You're the one whose complaining about how your life is falling apart. If you don't like the advice you're getting then I'd advise you not to post stuff about your personal life on a public forum.

Sorry, I got the words wrong, what should I call it?
It's okay. Idk, it's not demonolatry though. I would say grimoire tradition?

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Can this stone be used for any summons with changing sigils or just for demons?
the red stone can be used for any purpose, of course! You just have to work out the opus magnum, but that's a minor problem ... ;)

Reaction score
Awards
You're the one whose complaining about how your life is falling apart. If you don't like the advice you're getting then I'd advise you not to post stuff about your personal life on a public forum.

Okay, fine. Everything is coming up daisies. I'm in therapy and taking meds and measures to improve my life.

Reaction score
Awards
I've left the occult world behind. Armchair mage status only. I appreciate you all and will try all reasonable suggestions.