• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Esoteric reasons for decrease in desire of a bad habit

Reaction score
Awards
Some I can think of:
Archangels addressed in mantras to cease vices and bad habits.
Regular, daily archangel prayers invoked to connect to positive energies of planets.
Astral or Physical work cabalistically to transform a vice to virtue (virtue must be regularly apparent for success).
Growing pains over time age and circumstance.
Financial obstacles allowing such "luxury items".
Physical/Mental/Spiritual alchemy process occurring in real time.
Meditation, invocation or evocation of ToL right triangle of three planets, resulting as a real time real life circumstance.

What say you, any other ideas as to why or how it is occurring in a quick manner?

Reaction score
Awards
True. It would be nice to say that ym desire to smoke cigarettes and especially cigars, has dramatically dropped.
Juul remains constant, but even now its a 50-50 shot if it has battery life.
My tolerance for pot has gone up dramatically, making it virtually pointless, and make a CBD switch instead.

The point is they are decreasing on their own, just trying to relate the cause, or start a battery of testing each as an alternative to pinpoint the most useful one associated with the results.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
What you should do instead of writing long posts is meditate & maybe do some shamanic journeying

u r trapped in your head

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Bad habits are manifested in subplane material that is suited to them. As you lift your consciousness you discard denser subplanes and the embedded bad habits go with them

Reaction score
Awards
Bad habits are manifested in subplane material that is suited to them. As you lift your consciousness you discard denser subplanes and the embedded bad habits go with them
So how do I keep lifting my consciousness using the HF to a point where it goes up the scales to the .1 on each level?