• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Evil Eye of Fear or Protective Spell to Deal with Threats?

Someone's asking for help!

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe what I'm asking here isn't a "good" or "just" thing, but the reasons for it are, in my opinion.

Recently some drama has been happening in one side of my family(my mother's side) and without entering into much detail the gist is that she is using the justice system now to force her siblings help her in caring for their parents(my grandparents), and tensions have been running high because of that(because her siblings are just waiting my grandparents to die in order to own their house).

The issue is that she is a small woman(she's quite brawny, having muscles is a thing in the family, but she's short) and she's basically by herself whenever she goes visit my grandparents house which she does daily as otherwise they wouldn't even have anything good to eat.There are at least four people in that house(aside my grandparents) that are butting heads against her and I fear that they might try to physically hurt her.

I can't always accompany her because I'm busy so I'm here asking if there is a way to input into those people a feeling of fear so strong that they won't even try to get near her when they see her, or if it's best to seek to protect her instead of punishing them.She can take them on a discussion, the problem is when things get physical as help would still be far away and my grandparents wouldn't be of nay help to her in their current state.

While she might get a restraining order, I'm of the mind that a piece of paper won't be able to protect her if they really want to hurt her.So I need some "big guns" here to deal with them before they even get any ideas.

And to clarify, this isn't in the US.The justice system here is slow and mostly useless when needed.

Reaction score
Awards
Adjuration of Metatron and use of the Middle Pillar Ritual before butting heads with siblings.
A talisman from the Solomonic books as a charm or talisman for the mother to wear for protection.
Identify, Objectify, Banish per Donald Kraig in a Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram of water.
These are my best suggestions.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe what I'm asking here isn't a "good" or "just" thing, but the reasons for it are, in my opinion.

Recently some drama has been happening in one side of my family(my mother's side) and without entering into much detail the gist is that she is using the justice system now to force her siblings help her in caring for their parents(my grandparents), and tensions have been running high because of that(because her siblings are just waiting my grandparents to die in order to own their house).

The issue is that she is a small woman(she's quite brawny, having muscles is a thing in the family, but she's short) and she's basically by herself whenever she goes visit my grandparents house which she does daily as otherwise they wouldn't even have anything good to eat.There are at least four people in that house(aside my grandparents) that are butting heads against her and I fear that they might try to physically hurt her.

I can't always accompany her because I'm busy so I'm here asking if there is a way to input into those people a feeling of fear so strong that they won't even try to get near her when they see her, or if it's best to seek to protect her instead of punishing them.She can take them on a discussion, the problem is when things get physical as help would still be far away and my grandparents wouldn't be of nay help to her in their current state.

While she might get a restraining order, I'm of the mind that a piece of paper won't be able to protect her if they really want to hurt her.So I need some "big guns" here to deal with them before they even get any ideas.

And to clarify, this isn't in the US.The justice system here is slow and mostly useless when needed.
Maybe you can use this? It's intended to be used by the person themselves really, but you can modify the wording (under the seal) and use the Words of Power whenever you know she is going there.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!